Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:45:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is with The Negativity Around Bitcion......  (Read 1566 times)
CryptoDream2049 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:22:46 AM

So I get it Ok, When this Bitcoin first came on the scene it was blasted. So as I watch what is happening with Bitcoin I have to say there are just people who speak and have No Clue what they are talking about.

The other observation is what I am reading is all past financial executives. They are really just making a fool of themselves.

I will leave with this if the SEC is getting ready to allow Bitcoin for trading this instrument is valid........
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:34:33 AM

So I get it Ok, When this Bitcoin first came on the scene it was blasted. So as I watch what is happening with Bitcoin I have to say there are just people who speak and have No Clue what they are talking about.

The other observation is what I am reading is all past financial executives. They are really just making a fool of themselves.

I will leave with this if the SEC is getting ready to allow Bitcoin for trading this instrument is valid........
The negativity of bitcoin maybe is the the way how people deal with it. There's no problem for the currency but people tend to be rush of everything especially in earning it. The way how it works makes it worthy enough but most cases are the problem from people who hoard a lot for money without thinking of others feelings. As I've noticed,bitcoin are increasing of numbers of people as well as numbers of scammers who give speculations that are not helpful. Sometimes they mention nasty things which are irrelevant and no point of view at all. So if you are loyal,keep your loyalty don't think about the haters they just want to criticize and make fun of us. In ither words,they just don't know how to bring down the name of bitcoin.
Soutogu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:43:46 AM

Bitcoin needs to find a way to scale! Thats why the community has been arguing for the past 2-3 years... I dont think it has much room to grow if it continues as a 1mb blockchain, only 3 transactions per second is not enough to even scratch the surface of mainstream adoption unfortunately
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:17:49 AM

There is not a major negativity seen of bitcoin its working is positive it’s operations are positive people are getting advantage through this it is not promoting any bad activity in the society I think it’s working is positive as compared to it’s negativity.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:12:33 AM

For its negative is depends on the earners. Because the negative for is being scammed. If you do dealing with someone you should be aware of the bahavior of scammers. So we better to stay alert avout scammers.

hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:37:09 AM

Bitcoin price was growing significantly for more than a year already, so mainstream media started covering it more and more and that made many people in financial world to start voicing their opinion about Bitcoin. There can be many reasons why exactly they are doing it- may they feel that Bitcoin is a threat, maybe they just want to get some attention from the media, maybe they want to try to manipulate the market. But I think that people who seriously consider investing in Bitcoin should form their own opinion by studying Bitcoin themselves instead of listening to others.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:51:31 AM

i agree, and to add to this maybe a lot of the influential people from the financial world have to be seen to talk negatively about bitcoin while they possibly dont really believe what they are saying

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:57:55 AM

Bitcoin needs more exposure in social media, telly news more advertisement. People can only see the price of Bitcoin which is high and they are afraid to try Bitcoin for a reason that they are already late or if they'll try they might get scammed. Bitcoin needs to take the negative thinking of  a person and for that to be remove Bitcoin needs more Influential people to expose Bitcoin to the World.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:08:02 AM

Bitcoin needs to find a way to scale! Thats why the community has been arguing for the past 2-3 years... I dont think it has much room to grow if it continues as a 1mb blockchain, only 3 transactions per second is not enough to even scratch the surface of mainstream adoption unfortunately
Actually to upgrade bitcoin is not difficult. Moreover it needs to be done to ensure the circulation of bitcoin in trade. To do this, the miners and the developers agreed. I don't understand what the problem is to do it. It seems to me that all because of greed. It prevents to make a smart decision which will be acceptable to all.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1285

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:17:42 AM

well we have seen the liked of Mr Dimon of JP Morgan recently
slating Bitcoin and there was speculation that he may in fact
own Bitcoin.

anyway after all the recent negativity against Bitcoin we are
looking at a very healthy price.

That is the resilience of Bitcoin at the moment, negative news
and moves only have a temporary affect.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:47:05 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 03:39:57 PM by Nathland

Since bitcoin is not regulated by any central bank or a single authority so there is a lot of possibilty of fraud.Many of the crypto currency units have been lost by fraud from the people who have stored money in their bitcoin wallet.Its volatile nature also serves a negativity for us.Also the transaction fee which is cut during any transaction or trading.
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:12:00 AM

Just look through the crypto newsletter for the past years and calm down. Cryptocurrencies were always surrounded by negativity, nothing special now.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:36:15 AM

The negativity that i know around bitcoin is the doubts and fear of the people which is resulting for not trying bitcoin and they are just like watching it from far to see if there will be a bad thing to happen and when that happens then they will just spread it and tell everybody that bitcoin is not an ideal source of income which is making them as a hater of bitcoin.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:49:28 AM

Security and exchange commission will in future regulate bitcoin and make it and instruments for trading. However, making bitcoin and instruments of trading will undermine it value as a currency.  Bitcoin was not made to be and asset to be regulated by governments or any financial authorities.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:18:43 AM

Since bitcoin is not regulated by any central bank or a single authority so there is a lot of possibilty of fraud.Many of the crypto currency units have been lost by fraud from the people who have stored money in their bitcoin wallet.Its volatile nature also serves a negativity for us.Due to this we receive less payments from signature campaigns.

The reason why you are receiving less payment from signature campaigns is just as a result of the increase in value. You cannot expect to be paid what you would have normally been paid a year ago in bitcoin to what you will be paid now, The value in USD has increased and that is what you are being paid.
However, even before the existence of bitcoin, fraudulent activities have been happening even in the government parastatals and banking industry which has led to so many huge inflations in the past. You should understand that by now, I presume.
There is what they also call security and even in banks people loose their funds if they are careless, so it is left for everyone to find out how to make their wallets more secured.
Volatility is normal in every currency, even fiats experience the same, although with less volatility and bitcoin is still in its early phase which makes it more volatile and will reduce gradually with more adoption, so everyone should expect that.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:51:35 PM

Some people that use Bitcoin like to use it while staying anonymous. The ability to stay anon while exchanging something online could bring some shady people.to the scene.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:58:50 PM

The negativity of bitcoin maybe is the the way how people deal with it. There's no problem for the currency but people tend to be rush of everything especially in earning it. The way how it works makes it worthy enough but most cases are the problem from people who hoard a lot for money without thinking of others feelings. As I've noticed,bitcoin are increasing of numbers of people as well as numbers of scammers who give speculations that are not helpful. Sometimes they mention nasty things which are irrelevant and no point of view at all. So if you are loyal,keep your loyalty don't think about the haters they just want to criticize and make fun of us. In ither words,they just don't know how to bring down the name of bitcoin.
              As much as i agree with you, nowadays there are so many risks involved in bitcoin. The problem is not about bitcoin, but according to what you have said, its all about the people, about how they interact and what are their approach about bitcoin. They tend to really hurry things and want to decide it by their own pace.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:06:21 PM

Yep. This is just the beginning. Wait till bitcoin is really burning down the banks. They are going to freak out and say all sorts of crazy stuff. It's going to be beautiful.
 Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:08:59 PM

There is not a major negativity seen of bitcoin its working is positive it’s operations are positive people are getting advantage through this it is not promoting any bad activity in the society I think it’s working is positive as compared to it’s negativity.
You are right about it. I think bitcoin has a great future. It is promising coin and helps a lot of people on their welfare and financial purpose. It has no big negativity directly. However it depends on what is your dealing condition.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:20:43 PM

There will be haters no matter what. That's how the world works. Bitcoin is no exception. There are really people out there who have no clue but talk bullshit around bitcoin. FUD, shills are always there. But beware, they are two faced, in front they are talking negative things about bitcoin, but from behind they are secretly buying it.

But as far as SEC, I really don't think that they will allow bitcoin as trading investment simply because the market is based on purely speculation. There are no way the they can give investors 'protection' in case something bad happen to the market. But we can live without the regulation, although it will push bitcoin to the next level, but I don't think its necessary.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x