Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:42:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is with The Negativity Around Bitcion......  (Read 1566 times)
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:35:47 AM

So I get it Ok, When this Bitcoin first came on the scene it was blasted. So as I watch what is happening with Bitcoin I have to say there are just people who speak and have No Clue what they are talking about.

The other observation is what I am reading is all past financial executives. They are really just making a fool of themselves.

I will leave with this if the SEC is getting ready to allow Bitcoin for trading this instrument is valid........

The negative impact of btc are brought by media of is ofcourse targeting btc to its downfall. It is a black propaganda by other company to pull down bitcoin from its current standing.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
sharnel18

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:45:11 PM

So I get it Ok, When this Bitcoin first came on the scene it was blasted. So as I watch what is happening with Bitcoin I have to say there are just people who speak and have No Clue what they are talking about.

The other observation is what I am reading is all past financial executives. They are really just making a fool of themselves.

I will leave with this if the SEC is getting ready to allow Bitcoin for trading this instrument is valid........
There are some negativity around bitcoin which is fear for all the negative news of others,influence of people that they might get into scammers so they wont try to experience bitcoin because they are afraid for their negativity.
FeArZ

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:56:20 AM

As much as I agree with you, nowadays there are such a noteworthy number of threats drew in with bitcoin. The issue isn't about bitcoin, yet as shown by what you have expressed, its about the all inclusive community, about how they team up and what are their approach about bitcoin. They tend to really surge things and need to pick it by their own pace.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:44:09 AM

As much as I agree with you, nowadays there are such a noteworthy number of threats drew in with bitcoin. The issue isn't about bitcoin, yet as shown by what you have expressed, its about the all inclusive community, about how they team up and what are their approach about bitcoin. They tend to really surge things and need to pick it by their own pace.
There are people who keep on talking such things as they don’t know much about bitcoin and other crypto currencies. You can’t force them to stay quiet or anything like that as everyone has got a right to share his point of view.

The only way to change their thinking is to make them aware of these things in a detailed way so that they can actually know who things work there and that it’s not what they think of.
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:47:29 AM

Honestly it's the price of transactions. The network was touted as eroding high fees from "greedy banks" and yet it now has higher fees than those banks. Also lightning network is an opt-in system. It requires both Alice and Bob to have LN enabled accounts. If one doesn't, it won't work.
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:01:16 AM

The negativity actually revolves from the people whom have really no idea how the Bitcoin system works. Most ignorant or those who don't even bother to know the history or value of Bitcoin thinks that it is no more than just like a "fake currency". But looking back from the economical upscale of the currency we can see that Bitcoin is continually expanding and even being adopted by business individuals.
bagsladderg

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:47:15 AM

Most of the people arguing over btc existence has no idea what a btc can do or what's its positivity
untidyaudi4

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:24:30 AM

The nehativity of btcs is that its too volatile to be relied upon. People can rely upon it using their investments
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:15:04 AM

Bitcoins are not widely accepted, Bitcoins are still accepted only in a small group of online merchants, This makes it unfeasible to completely rely on bitcoins as a currency, There is also possibility that government might force merchants to not use bitcoins to ensure that users transactions can be tracked,
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

The bitcoin covers a major percentage of positive things than a negativity. The negative percentage is low when to compared to its benefits and profits which are gainned by the people. The only negativity i feel is one of the people where they spread the news which are more developed in a negative manner. Its all up to pessimist person.
keywordsbadge

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:12:39 AM

From the very day I'm on this economy I didn't find any negativity. I don't know why people criticise bitcoins without proof?
junkievanillae

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:36:19 AM

The bitcoins, however good, is full of ponzi and scams. people fear to access such a vulnerable wallet to keep their investmentss
Alik_Rzasoy

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:01:46 PM

One of the negativity is that people do not have much information and past technical analysis about Bitcoin as it is new kind of technology. Another one is that Bitcoin is virtual currency like non-physical or not tangible , you dont actually have it like hot cash. Next one is its fluctuating value that changes everyday especially related to many economic news, bans and others. And for last, in my opinion, it can eliminate banking system and create unemployment in the future.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:35:03 AM

You can not blame people when ig comes to negativity effect of bitcoint the fact that it is norman for every uprising star in industry of trading far from tradition.. scammed is one of the negative news wide spread that hindering Bitcoin ..but whether negative or positive bitcoint will continue to soar high!

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:43:58 PM

The bitcoin covers a major percentage of positive things than a negativity. The negative percentage is low when to compared to its benefits and profits which are gainned by the people. The only negativity i feel is one of the people where they spread the news which are more developed in a negative manner. Its all up to pessimist person.

The percentage of the negativity only goes up when there are FUDs and bad movement of the market but overall, the negativity is not that important in bitcoin because the development and also the demand in bitcoin is keep on improving so we don't need to worry for the negativity because it is just temporary and soon it will disappear if bitcoin gets a lot of good news.
gristlygrudging34

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

Bitcoins are taxfree currencies and so they help the terrorists and criminal to trade easily with dark net.
genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:04:54 PM

The legality of Bitcoin in one country. Let's say I earned a lot from bitcoin and found a hidden wealth, after working hardly and patiently waiting, by joining in the campaign like this, creating signature designs to use for a campaign. How can I convert it all into cash without any suspicious reactions from the bank  I use to transact my transfer and withdrawals? And because it is not yet legal, no taxes to be paid for every money I received, I believe it is a negativity you are asking for.
symbian

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:36:55 AM

As much as I trust you, today there area unit such an interesting variety of threats role player in with bitcoin. the difficulty is not regarding bitcoin, however as shown by what you've got expressed, its regarding the all comprehensive community, regarding however they group and what area unit their approach regarding bitcoin. they have a tendency to essentially surge things and want to choose it by their own pace.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:37:16 PM

The negative impact of btc are brought by media of is ofcourse targeting btc to its downfall. It is a black propaganda by other company to pull down bitcoin from its current standing.
In my own opinion, the problem maybe is the way people think about bitcoin as a life saver and they thought it's all about increasing the value of Bitcoin to a easy money. So when the price started to go down, they are now panic to sell their coins.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:41:59 PM

As much as I trust you, today there area unit such an interesting variety of threats role player in with bitcoin. the difficulty is not regarding bitcoin, however as shown by what you've got expressed, its regarding the all comprehensive community, regarding however they group and what area unit their approach regarding bitcoin. they have a tendency to essentially surge things and want to choose it by their own pace.

In every situation it may be perfectly done or not there is always negative feedback heard. In bitcoin we can say negative when there is changes in there directions, procedure and process without informing the people about it.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: