Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:45:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin Binary Options - Free bitcoins 0.001 - Up to 85% profit  (Read 1024 times)
deepbtc (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 11:20:19 PM

Is the a Binary Option for BitCoins right now? if not, i would like to start one!

Wikipedia:   When buying a binary option the potential return it offers is certain and known before the purchase is made. Binary options can be bought on virtually any financial product and can be bought in both directions of trade either by buying a “Call”/“Up” option or a “Put”/“Down” option. This means that an investor can go long or short on any financial product simply by buying a binary option. Binary options are offered against a fixed expiry time which may be e.g. 60 seconds and up to 30 minutes, an hour ahead or to the close of the trading day. Binary options once bought cannot be resold before the expiry time is reached.[1]
For example, a purchase is made of a binary cash-or-nothing call option on XYZ Corp's stock struck at $100 with a binary payoff of $1000. Then, if at the future maturity date, the stock is trading at or above $100, $1000 is received. If its stock is trading below $100, nothing is received.

How it works:  Up to 85% profit in less than a day Invest as low as 0.1 BTC!

Choose the direction (Up or down), set the time and amount you want to invest, and trade.

Example: 85%

as of now= $120.99994    I 1. choose a Put option (down, meaning that the price will go down) 2. set duration to 30 minutes, and 3. invest 1BTC

If the price of BTC is less than $120.99994 in exactly 30 minutes the trade is in the money ( i get 1.85BTC) and if its more than the current price its out of the money (i get nothing).   $120.99993 = Win   ------   $120.99995 = Loose

Tech info:

I have a developer on hand and I can develop the service (highly secure and reliable) within 1-2 months and Bitcoin price will be sourced from Mt.Gox. in real time. I also have around 2 years experience in binary options (as an ex-trader and affiliate)

Marketing:

Free bitcoins as a means of getting press, users and attraction. And affiliates, plus advertising.

Affiliates:

Affiliates earn 30-50% of the site commissions with unlimited earning potential.

What do you think about this? Any comments/suggestions? Would you use it/suggest it to others?
Allaboutbit

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 02:46:28 AM

I'm interested and would like to know more about this project.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
ArcticWolf

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 02:51:44 AM

How would one go about becoming an affiliate in this venture?

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
kodo

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 03:02:05 AM

This is cool id like to know more about this.
PeterB

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 03:03:09 AM

Interesting

Mine bitcoins with you mind!  Play poker at Seals with Clubs!  Now with mixed games, stud games, and multiple variants of OFC!  These games are not offered on any other bitcoin poker site!  Sign up with me, PeterB, as your referral and I can help you with eBooks, strategy and more!  PM me for more details.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 03:03:22 AM

I'm interested and would like to know more about this project.

Same here! I've heard of binary trading before so this is a pretty cool idea. Would love to hear more about how it will be run, as well as any documents or UI things you've already got drawn up.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
bitcoinbuddy

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 03:15:31 AM

I like it but need to study more on binary options.
bob marley

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 03:41:44 AM

This is cool id like to know more about this.

BTC 1MPPPhAp1QqNZxiQtjgL5BG6oNKZqkXuZG
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2405
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 04:28:16 PM

Is the a Binary Option for BitCoins right now?

at least one there is: http://www.satoshioption.com/#

but yea, yours is very less gamble

Bitcoin Roll

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 05:46:03 PM

check this out to learn more about binary options and how they work http://www.moneylistings.com/forexuniversity/where-are-binary-options-used
legitnick

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 06:42:16 PM

I dont believe there is any bitcoin binary options as of yet. Cool idea, and a market untouched.

5 BITCOIN RAFFLE GIVEAWAY
"I dont lift" - Lord Furrycoat
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2405
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 06:44:17 PM

I dont believe there is any bitcoin binary options as of yet. Cool idea, and a market untouched.

I've found 5 so far

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: