Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:59:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ECASH  (Read 80406 times)
dDragondD

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:34:18 AM

https://preview.ibb.co/h3JDVm/Ethereum_Cash_Scammers.jpg

This is from the ECASH imposters scam Slack.. look at these dumb asses, they are trying to derail this project. No SEC in CHINA lol
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:36:43 AM

BUT I HAVE TO SAY... damn that app tune is damn good.
WhattaCOINcidence

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:42:50 AM

Beautiful alpha version. Can not wait for beta. And to answer the douchbags question from a few posts before...

This is a pioneering project because this will be a an exchange app with option to put funds on a prepaid card for use with merchants online and in person.

Dont know why all the hate?

Maybe theyre just mad they didnt get in at $.05. Its at .15 now and still early in project. Big updates coming= big price increase.

Sorry dev i know u said u dont want the price to shoot up right away but you cant avoid it.

ECASH mania is spreading!
fafelu1

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:44:44 AM

Wow, really great support and movement from Ecash so far. I like ecash because this coin has natural growth in market, even now on hype moment. Hopefully step by step ECASH can found new support to take off going the moon next 2 weeks.
Totally agree with you. Just like eBTC had natural growth in market .. I give it a week to get to the moon.  Cheesy Wink
Always positive  Grin

eBTC was a scam u fool
fafelu1

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:45:51 AM

Wow, really great support and movement from Ecash so far. I like ecash because this coin has natural growth in market, even now on hype moment. Hopefully step by step ECASH can found new support to take off going the moon next 2 weeks.

Agreed.

All i can say is... if you havent experienced a 50x-100x return on your money in crypto yet. Now is your chance! There won't be many more pioneering projects like this in the future.

Only on 1 exchange so far. More coming very soon=huge push in price.

Dont buy into rumors from disgruntled people. Team is not replying because they set the bar high and are focused on their goals.

If you join the telegram, they are very active in it.

1.6 users in 1 week.

Delusional much?

Using a token on ethereum network is 'pioneering'?   Grin  Grin

Do you even know the meaning of the word??

They are all fools and would cry out loud soon
WhattaCOINcidence

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:47:14 AM

And another thing. Some people genuinely missed the airdrop since it was only for 100 people and filled up so quick.

But there are alot of newb accounts that are from competing coins who are spreading FUD.

New investors should know to see the actual product and judge for them selves.

Air drop was 200 tokens. Like $30 worth.

If you want ECASH so bad then go buy it at .15 cents like everyone else!
Merptastic

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:47:31 AM

anybody can answer me why my name in highlight and i will not receive airdrop? did i anything wrong?

Only first 100 people will receive the airdrop, you probably were too slow just like most of us.
Bonanzacoin

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:48:07 AM

Beautiful alpha version. Can not wait for beta. And to answer the douchbags question from a few posts before...

This is a pioneering project because this will be a an exchange app with option to put funds on a prepaid card for use with merchants online and in person.

Maybe theyre just mad they didnt get in at $.05. Its at .15 now and still early in project. Big updates coming= big price increase.

Sorry dev i know u said u dont want the price to shoot up right away but you cant avoid it.

ofcourse we are pissed, I copy pasted every two questions, f5d the form page and still to late....
WhattaCOINcidence

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:54:05 AM

ofcourse we are pissed, I copy pasted every two questions, f5d the form page and still to late....

There was only 100 spots. There are 1,600+ users on telegram chat. You do the math. Shit happens. I dont know you so i cant judge you. But the disgruntled people who missed 4 rounds of airdrops and want to call it a scam are not doing anything good for the crypto community.

"I didnt get a freebie so now its a scam."
Ahmed13

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:57:00 AM

anybody can answer me why my name in highlight and i will not receive airdrop? did i anything wrong?

Only first 100 people will receive the airdrop, you probably were too slow just like most of us.

the real list is the red one and down

the first 100 in 1 sec ... realy !!!

i am not stupid  .. like i say if i get free airdrop

i will buy more ecash ... but now no thanks
Bonanzacoin

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:02:43 AM

There was only 100 spots. There are 1,600+ users on telegram chat. You do the math. Shit happens. I dont know you so i cant judge you. But the disgruntled people who missed 4 rounds of airdrops and want to call it a scam are not doing anything good for the crypto community.

"I didnt get a freebie so now its a scam."

but how is it possible to sign up in 1 second. They trained for that?  Cheesy
WhattaCOINcidence

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:11:45 AM

Apart from 1600+ users on telegram waiting for airdrop, there were thousands on forums waiting for it as well. 100 spots. Thats it. People have been posting on telegram and showing screen shots of them recieving deposit.

If someone doesnt want to invest because they didnt get a small freebie then good. They were probably going to dump it anyways. Better for the brand to have people holding their coins.

You cant go on a forum like this and let newbie accounts sent by competitors scare you out of doing your own research and coming to your own conclusion.

Thankfully most people have neen doing that which is is why the price is steadily increasing

kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:24:30 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 01:47:26 AM by kevingreen

Never mind the FUDDSTERS, they do what they always do - spread lies, lies, and more lies, exaggerations and take things out of context. Think of it this way, main thing forward is the execution of the devteams great plan that is a work in progress.

The focus ahead is making this awesome project even more awesome - applications and the executions of those will skyrocket the price in the time to come. Mark my words, we have a winner here. This is just the start of a great journey.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yes FUDDERS always want to bring down any project for their advantage in other to buy cheaper or for other reasons. But the point is very clear "Trading currency is risk don't invest money you can not afford to loss" So,FUDDERS have no point it is up to traders to make their decisions by "ANALYSING"the market before investing their money. The FUDDERS are only drinking medicine for other peoples headache.   Some of the things to "ANALYSIS" in any  market is these: Does this project has strong "Community"?  Does it work in line with it's "Roadmap"?   Are the Team Honest and Hardworking  and ,Dedicated to the project? and so,on. if so you can make your dicisions . Right now  ECash is doing well on all this point . In nutshell FUDDERS have no work and no decision to make for any trader.  I rest my case.
hashmaster1

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:31:58 AM

I normally don't like to start anything but, just starting looking threw the blockchain and just found this, I Thought people weren't allowed to make multiple entries into the airdrop https://etherscan.io/token/0x5d21ef5f25a985380b65c8e943a0082feda0db84?a=0x4b2e87745c3a11e50d5bb4d83a763f95069852a5

Clearly who's ever address this is made multiple entries, Follow the rabbit hole, where does it go! Huh

They got multiple drops then dumped them all. How great...

And I just found an even larger multi register account https://etherscan.io/token/0x5d21ef5f25a985380b65c8e943a0082feda0db84?a=0x43d1b5215c16ab2a8a221dadf503eab0ca5e4bb0
Can you please explain this dev? why did this guy get 45 airdrops to my 0 in round three? I assume same shits gonna happen with round 4?

Tick tock tick tock. Straight to EtherDelta!

Please post a screen shot so rest of the people can see it.

A few people are complaining and are saying that the airdrop was unfair and filled with lots of bots and duplicate entries. This is not the case. The survey provider that was used, tracked the IP address of each applicant. After applicants submit the form, the link no longer works. Try the demo survey below and see for yourself. EthereumCash's distribution model is extremely fair.

This would be round 1-2, pretty sure round 3 was 1750 I think... anyways each round had tons of multi registered accounts so what are you talking about dev, This Clearly is the case........

Apart from 1600+ users on telegram waiting for airdrop, there were thousands on forums waiting for it as well. 100 spots. Thats it. People have been posting on telegram and showing screen shots of them recieving deposit.

If someone doesnt want to invest because they didnt get a small freebie then good. They were probably going to dump it anyways. Better for the brand to have people holding their coins.

You cant go on a forum like this and let newbie accounts sent by competitors scare you out of doing your own research and coming to your own conclusion.

Thankfully most people have neen doing that which is is why the price is steadily increasing

Wow there's a lot of shill accounts really trying to promote this coin I wonder why maybe because they registered multiple times, Facts aren't fudding sorry, I'm not making up any lies or anything check the blockchain
yourself. Several address accumulated large sums of coins from multiple entries in the airdrop...https://etherscan.io/token/0x5d21ef5f25a985380b65c8e943a0082feda0db84?a=0x43d1b5215c16ab2a8a221dadf503eab0ca5e4bb0

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

Ydnar

Activity: 63

Crypto Lover

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:43:09 AM

I normally don't like to start anything but, just starting looking threw the blockchain and just found this, I Thought people weren't allowed to make multiple entries into the airdrop https://etherscan.io/token/0x5d21ef5f25a985380b65c8e943a0082feda0db84?a=0x4b2e87745c3a11e50d5bb4d83a763f95069852a5

Clearly who's ever address this is made multiple entries, Follow the rabbit hole, where does it go! Huh

And I just found an even larger multi register account https://etherscan.io/token/0x5d21ef5f25a985380b65c8e943a0082feda0db84?a=0x43d1b5215c16ab2a8a221dadf503eab0ca5e4bb0
Can you please explain this dev? why did this guy get 45 airdrops to my 0 in round three? I assume same shits gonna happen with round 4?

A few people are complaining and are saying that the airdrop was unfair and filled with lots of bots and duplicate entries. This is not the case. The survey provider that was used, tracked the IP address of each applicant. After applicants submit the form, the link no longer works. Try the demo survey below and see for yourself. EthereumCash's distribution model is extremely fair.

This would be round 1-2, pretty sure round 3 was 1750 I think... anyways each round had tons of multi registered accounts so what are you talking about dev, This Clearly is the case........

Wow there's a lot of shill accounts really trying to promote this coin I wonder why maybe because they registered multiple times, Facts aren't fudding sorry, I'm not making up any lies or anything check the blockchain
yourself. Several address accumulated large sums of coins from multiple entries in the airdrop...https://etherscan.io/token/0x5d21ef5f25a985380b65c8e943a0082feda0db84?a=0x43d1b5215c16ab2a8a221dadf503eab0ca5e4bb0

DUDE that 100k of 15 million its fuckin nothing!!! get the hell outta here we dont give a fuck on what you say....go fuck your dog

my BTC address: 1DTe7gFr35JMXw8iiTekrE3sq5qmdJmecW
hashmaster1

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:55:15 AM

DUDE that 100k of 15 million its fuckin nothing!!! get the hell outta here we dont give a fuck on what you say....just gonna block this part out because that's just gross who even says that....
100k? There's a little over 3 million in multi registered accounts just looking through the blockchain I'm sure you know though how many have you sold off so far bud? got another few mill coins to dump on people?
go take your shill account back to your tiny little hole, people like you are just greedy.....

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

WhattaCOINcidence

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:10:57 AM

Not a shill account. Genuine investor in a good project with a great, helpful team. Airdrops are over. No more freebies. Live with it.

Its time to focus on this amazing exchange app/debit card project.

Dev has been delivering.

Hoping to hear more soon
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:32:02 AM

Agreed.

All i can say is... if you havent experienced a 50x-100x return on your money in crypto yet. Now is your chance! There won't be many more pioneering projects like this in the future.

Dont buy into rumors from disgruntled people. Team is not replying because they set the bar high and are focused on their goals.

1.6 users in 1 week.

Delusional much?

Yeah this is not exactly pioneering. Anyone can create a token and airdrop it to anyone. Maybe the project is legitimate but I will wait for the whitepaper to determine whether the project has potential and is sound or it is just fluff in the whitepaper.
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:33:34 AM

I think I did apply for this token but didn't see anything yet. Just wondering if Dev already start making distribution of not. Thanks
WhattaCOINcidence

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:46:32 AM

Agreed.

1.6 users in 1 week.

Delusional much?

Yeah this is not exactly pioneering. Anyone can create a token and airdrop it to anyone. Maybe the project is legitimate but I will wait for the whitepaper to determine whether the project has potential and is sound or it is just fluff in the whitepaper.

True. Anyone CAN make an erc20 token. But this token is tied to an app with an exchange and option to withdraw funds on a debit card to use for purchases online AND with merchants.

Can you imagine if ECASH partnered up with other erc20 token projects and implimented their tech to allow other token funds to be withdrawn on debit card and make online purchases etc?

The possibilities really are endless. Some posters on this forum just want freebies. Some have legitimate questions and some are sent by other competing token devs to spread FUD. Like i said before. Look at the OP. Watch the app video. And make your own decision   Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: