Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:22:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ECASH  (Read 80406 times)
allyourcoinsaremine

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:06:42 PM

The biggest risk of investing.

Total unforeseen circumstances such as this.

Guaranteed pump after a white paper release, a little social media hyping for exposure, and being added to a new exchange...

Then the dev just quits on the project before even pumping it first?
asollik

Activity: 214
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:24:57 PM

What really happened? Girls where are you? Where is the promised exchange and white paper?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
esvictorgc

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:25:26 PM

The biggest risk of investing.

Total unforeseen circumstances such as this.

Guaranteed pump after a white paper release, a little social media hyping for exposure, and being added to a new exchange...

Then the dev just quits on the project before even pumping it first?

Yes, it is very weird, as I said before I do not discard that all this is just a strategy to dump the price and start from scratch. As all the coins were distributed with airdrops almost 90% of coins were in the "community". With this startegy they could get more control of the token.

I think that the new dev will make new announcements as soon as the price eventually drops. I do not see the point in dumping the coin when it was already low priced (regarding that it reached 0.18$)

Let's keep optimistic and hodl.
DashingAgent

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:41:43 PM

Lets see what happens to this coin as purchased when it was pumping, although when a coin is created and accepted by people then things like whitepaper, raodmap etc become worthless, how many people read white paper before trading a cryptocurrency or before paying for it? who see the roadmap?

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
kira1347

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:53:20 PM

man, didnt see this coming, im so hype with the whitepaper release today and then this news of the dev leaves comes out, wow just wow. And i thought, this is one promising coin. smh
Davids123

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:58:24 PM

Dev dumped all his coin ! i think you get scammed guys

DraGonD

Activity: 416

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:59:43 PM

LMAO!

I hate to say 'i told you so' but most of you on here, who were hyping this shit token deserve everything you get.

I only feel for the gullible people who bought in to this pump & dump shit token even though ME and few others here, have been warning from the very beginning.

We were called FUDDERS, trolls, etc.  Where are you, you worthless piece of shits?

Discord channel is a comedy show with ex 'admins' now admitting that it's a scam, when couple of days ago, attacking people like me who were saying the same thing!

Enjoy your handful of horseshit while it becomes worthless while you wait for the ''new dev''  Grin Grin Grin

allyourcoinsaremine

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:53:06 PM

LMAO!

I hate to say 'i told you so' but most of you on here, who were hyping this shit token deserve everything you get.

I only feel for the gullible people who bought in to this pump & dump shit token even though ME and few others here, have been warning from the very beginning.

We were called FUDDERS, trolls, etc.  Where are you, you worthless piece of shits?

Discord channel is a comedy show with ex 'admins' now admitting that it's a scam, when couple of days ago, attacking people like me who were saying the same thing!

Enjoy your handful of horseshit while it becomes worthless while you wait for the ''new dev''  Grin Grin Grin

I 100% see your point.

The only weird thing is the coin never really pumped.. So can you really call it a pump and dump shit token?

Maybe just a dump token.
trugad

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:07:26 PM

Such a panic) Yes, yes, drain the coin. Whales will now buy cheaply from you, and in a week the coin will go to other exchangers and you will weep =)
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:10:10 PM

LMAO!

If you call every coin a scam coin, you will be right some of the time.   Don't pat yourself on the back too much.

The admins didn't admit it was scam,  they didn't know anything about it.      The whole thing is crazy, as the dude could have released a white paper and sold off for way more money.   

We have a good community that is taking over and will coinswap into a true community driven coin.

Your signature here
bambarmia

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:16:31 PM

Ethereum Cash; Ethereum Dark and Ethereum Gold are created by same scam artists ! All of them are scam !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2297270.msg23309128#msg23309128
Gpes

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:43:36 PM

Why did you delete the telegram page, was getting alot of joke from there
DraGonD

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:26:06 PM

LMAO!

If you call every coin a scam coin, you will be right some of the time.   Don't pat yourself on the back too much.

The admins didn't admit it was scam,  they didn't know anything about it.      The whole thing is crazy, as the dude could have released a white paper and sold off for way more money.   

We have a good community that is taking over and will coinswap into a true community driven coin.

Actually Amber the ex 'mod' on telegram did admit it. 
I don't call all tokens/coins scam, so your assumption about that and me patting myself on the back is way off.
If you care to scan my posts on this thread, you will see what i've been sayin all along.
This 'dev' had 2 different projects which was created beginning of the month. This made it 3.
I warned but got called FUDDER or a troll.
So i really don't appreciate the smugness im sensing from you. Me & others have WARNED people over and over again.
There will never be a new 'dev' nor will there ever be a future for these 'projects'.
These are shit-tokens using Ethereum name AND it's platform to scam naive and GREEDY people.
What pisses me off, just as i stated from the get go is, these scammers are turning new people off of the crypto currencies once they get scammed.
My only worry is for the future implementation of cryptos and to be used by real people for real, everyday spending, NOT something that is created and traded by scumbag scam artists.
DraGonD

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:37:43 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 04:59:00 AM by DraGonD

Here is the information i said i will release once the scam was executed.

The scammer dev's name is  Dylan Kerler from Brighton UK.

His 'team' is his little collage buddies, again from Brighton.

His twitter is  https://twitter.com/DylanKerler/

This is his original website for his original scam token, which nobody was interested. EQUIS

The 'team' is the scamming bastards that needs to be arrested.

https://www.equisico.com/the-team

All pictures and names have been removed from website but google cache will never forget.

https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_200_200/AAIA_wDGAAAAAQAAAAAAAA26AAAAJDQ1MTgyNGZlLWVhOWYtNGRlOC1hZTU1LTg1NDM3ZTY3ZDZhNQ.jpg

This is the 'DEV' the shills were cheering for!

CEO and Lead Developer              Dylan
As a recent college dropout, I am putting everything that I have into this project. I managed to assemble together a team to make this project possible and develop a working app that will, hopefully, benefit society in a significant way in the not-so-distant future.

CTO and Marketing Director        Toby
During my childhood years, I had some first hand experiences with relatives who suffered from gambling addiction. When Dylan pitched Equis to me, I was on-board straight away and, with my previous programming skills in Java, Swift and C++ I was of great use to developing the app.

CFO and Investor      Danny

At some early stages, this project was struggling with financial difficulty. Dylan had dropped out of college and was finding it hard to sustain the app's development. However, when I saw what he was doing, I invested in Equis which allowed for the project to be fully developed.
BitColton

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:40:19 PM

ECASH CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION. STAY TUNED
mmib

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:50:12 AM

ECASH CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION. STAY TUNED

How do you know that Huh
who is the person who will take this project forward
and when will it be, this coin is, in fact, a currency scam? Undecided
How can we believe this coin after a message from a fanstama recipient saying they would publish the white document on Twitter just to pump shit currency
for eviction

I just believe in seeing with my eyes. Roll Eyes  Shocked

Mods from ECASH telegram channel, create own "new" ECASH with community. They offer change old eCash to "new" eCash 2:1  Undecided
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:55:44 AM

Someone take this coin and make it great!

I'll take it Smiley Challenge accepted!.
Soon, The new journey will start guys, Stay Tuned and join the new telegram!

What is new telegram buddy? You can PM me.
mmib

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:57:44 AM

What is new telegram buddy? You can PM me.

https://t.me/joinchat/E_yQXw4Wuf8G9r7OYT2wcw
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:04:09 AM

Tons of fake orders out on Ether Delta.  Tried to sell into it and they all got canceled.  Huge scam.  This is just as bad as Wall Street.  Be careful with this one guys. I think ECASH is going to 0 before too long.

abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:34:12 AM

Do you honestly think people will invest in this again, all credibility has been lost, only people pushing for support are those that invested.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: