Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:56:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin  (Read 2257 times)
Pinkwojack22 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:35:03 AM

Hey guys, very new here so if this is not the right board please redirect me.

if you look at the charts of litecoin, it has had the same trend for the last couple of months. It pumps up then drops all the way down to the support line, it is at the support line now, would it be a good time to buy litecoin ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
just a man

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:04:54 PM

if you look at the charts of litecoin, it has had the same trend for the last couple of months. It pumps up then drops all the way down to the support line, it is at the support line now, would it be a good time to buy litecoin ?
Are you going to be trading for a long time?
If you are looking to have the coin kept for a long time then purchase as much Litecoin as you can.

Nathan047

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:15:56 PM

Hey welcome to Bitcointalk, just mind the trolls Smiley

Anyway if you are planning on buying and holding for more of a long term trade then yes, now is the time to buy into Litcoin. However if you are a day trader or want a quicker investment then this probably isn’t the kind of investment for you.

And remember, always do your research and don’t rely solely on other people.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:01:49 PM

The reason litecoin is a winner on the long run, is because of charlie lee (the founder behind litecoin)....

it's basically the second best coin out there after bitcoin.
Dont fall for all these other small coins right now... except DeepOnion of course which is a coin with huge potential.
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:37:12 PM

if you are not a risk taker , litecoin , bitcoin and ethereum is for you. Buy them and hold&forget them at least 1.5 years this is all you need to do.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:03:55 AM

right now litecoin is the most stable crypto for money transfers because it hovers on the same value all the time plus low fees and speed makes it more appealing for fiat replacement,you can think of it as a pocket money for daily spending and bitcoin as a sore of value that you keep in a cold storage,maybe thats the reason why no money is floating in litecoin on exchanges

Talking about a day when someone could "think of it as a pocket money for daily spending", do you mean litecoin's wider acceptance as payment method? As far as I'm concerned, the growig number of companies implementing LTC indicates and promotes its commercially successful opportonities in the same time.

In other words, the day you find yourself daily-spending LTC, would be a great time to begin buying it  Wink
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:08:06 AM

Litecoin has been around for years and has never really gained any type of traction. It's a good coin to short-term trade, but I don't think it's a great long-term hold, the best gains are behind it. You are better off holding some newer coins that are actually making progress on whatever they are working on.

That being said litecoin is better than dogecoin, or a lot of the dodgy coins out there.
zabisux

Activity: 401

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:14:40 AM

Its your own choice. Personally I wouldn't invest in for litecoin. Its price hardly moves.
Even if it moves its basically not profitable. Its not good for holding too.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:15:22 AM

I think that lite coin can be bought in any case because it's like an upgraded bitcoin version

MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:40:58 AM

for long term investment,i suggest you buy litecoin... Smiley
Easy to trade, low fees, fast transactions. Should pop up again soon after the Bitcoin Gold Scam is over.
It's a transaction coin if you want to trade. Other than that, put your money in Bitcoin or Ethereum.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:51:05 AM

I wouldn't trust Litecoin or any altcoin charts or trends right now. Everything has been thrown into a mess because of the bitcoin price surge that makes it hard to do any technical analysis. Personally, i suggest you just get on the Bitcoin pump train until the Bitcoin Gold "dividend" is recorded (oct. 25). After that date, many speculate that money will be pour back into altcoins.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
LixiR

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:54:56 AM

I think you can expect a little more. The fractures show it. but the decision is again your decision. I do not want to direct
Voice-Of-Reason

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:55:42 AM

Charts are all over the place with bitcoin increasing its the market share, if bitcoin holds or hits a top then the rest should follow soon enough
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:06:47 AM

Litecoin is one of the good coins, I hold some.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Nathan047

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:44:00 PM

Litecoin has been around for years and has never really gained any type of traction. It's a good coin to short-term trade, but I don't think it's a great long-term hold, the best gains are behind it. You are better off holding some newer coins that are actually making progress on whatever they are working on.
That being said litecoin is better than dogecoin, or a lot of the dodgy coins out there.
Yea man, it has not gained any traction. It only has a market cap of 3+ Billion dollars and is only the 5th biggest crypto on the market. No traction at all.

For those who don’t get it, I was being sarcastic. Litecoin has gained a ton of traction, and with Bitcoin’s large fees it has leg to stand because of it’s really cheap fees.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
btcbonanza

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:48:45 PM

This is common with major coins. Major coins include the fleet of coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, XRM, XRP, dash etc. Such coins are very promising for long term holding. Even if you buy today for $60 and it drops to $50 tomorrow, that doesn't mean your investment fell. Rather keep it for sometime and you will see the average price which is $50-80 currently will jump to $200-300. That's the beauty of major coins. Compare their present with past and make assumptions about their future. 
luislane8

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:05:07 PM

I bought litecoin when ot was 13 dollars and sold when it was 16. It was the worst decision i made. I should have hang on. I still think is a good investment though.
yasher

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:13:34 PM

The price is cheap now but I am expecting more price dip for this alt before the fork. For long-term investment or trading it is a good time to buy some and wait for few weeks after the fork to trade at own risk. And when btc price becomes stagnant prepare for another dip.
Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:16:34 PM

Litecoin is usually a solid coin due to the team behind it. I wouldn't worry too much about the price now because it will usually go up. It's not called Bitcoin Silver for nothing.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
skylark001

Activity: 228

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:32:27 PM

in my opinion Litecoin is good buy now .it has a good potential to grow.in coing time it will move sharply to a new high.hope so.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: