Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:18:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin  (Read 2259 times)
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:33:52 PM

I think so too. Bitcoin will be overwelmed by fear because of hardforks. A lot of money will come to litecoin since it is thought to be safe in such situations. Many people think so. So you can bet for it like me.

from early days people have been forking bitcoin and others have been saying the same as you just said. and bitcoin never even felt their presence!

you can already see from the bitcoin price that last time when bitcoin cash was a thing, price had a hard time rising. but this time despite bitcoin gold price is rising so much faster! it shows people are caring less and less each time someone repeats the mistake of the pasts.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:18:26 PM

Hey guys, very new here so if this is not the right board please redirect me.

if you look at the charts of litecoin, it has had the same trend for the last couple of months. It pumps up then drops all the way down to the support line, it is at the support line now, would it be a good time to buy litecoin ?
if you are sure then do it, because it is the best opportunity to buy and sell for a long time ..

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:27:02 PM

Litecoin is not your typical hyped coin. Tha nature of litecoin is such that it's is price is strongly related to the bitcoin ups and down. Litecoin suppose to be silver of crypto currency, but it seem Ethereum has taking it's place now!
irfanrete

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:43:33 PM

In my opinion Is  This on litecoin is essentially the second best coin out there after bitcoin.
The reason litecoin is a winner in the long run, is because charlie lee (the founder behind litecoin).
Do not fall for all the other little coins now ... unless DeepOnion is certainly a coin with enormous potential.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:24:01 AM

if you look at the charts of litecoin, it has had the same trend for the last couple of months. It pumps up then drops all the way down to the support line, it is at the support line now, would it be a good time to buy litecoin ?
are you willing to wait next year or 2? well this litecoin is for long term invest but its up to you, if you invest litecoin you should set the price that you want to sell like if litecoin reach $100 then you sell it. I believe litecoin will pump next year.

ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:25:02 AM

Yeah, litecoin has been in that trend for most of the time. There was a time when it pumped up to 0.021 BTC then dropped to 0.009 BTC. I think, litecoin will be at 0.01 BTC from now on. This might be because of these bunch of ICOs offering different tokens/coins. People are shifting from the traditional cryptocurrencies (ETH and LTC) to these newly created coins/tokens, and unless these ICOs will stop, the traditional cryptocurrencies will remain at their low price.

When it comes to long-term investment, litecoin will be a good choice since it has already showed us its potential in the crypto-market. It will only need some time to rise up again. Not now, but maybe, in the coming years, it will reclaim its high value.
cupic

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:28:41 AM

I feel that LTC is primarily used at the moment as a cheap and fast way to buy things, such as mining contracts. I don't think anyone has the mindset to hold it, as much as use it, at the moment.
Also, I can't see shops wanting to allow a ton of crypto currencies. They will probably pick one and stick with it.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:48:46 AM

As i see the btc up lite coin also up. So after btc litecoin is the best.

In my portfolio also ltc there

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:16:20 AM

Altcoin will from different time rise or drop in price even it's market cap. even like bitcoin .there will be always that fluctuations generally. As for litcoin, like other alternative cryptocurrencies out there, litcoin has withstood the test of time and has accompanied Bitcoin through its ups and downs.”
allathere

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:24:47 AM

I think the litecoin is good if you want to invest low amounts currently it have a low price and low transaction fees and it is just like bitcoin.the litecoin haves a good ceo and it became at good price soon(I think)
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:17:15 AM

Litecoin is good for long term. Hold as many as you can it is more stable than any other altcoin there plus it is an upgraded version of bitcoin. So if your bitcoin is not doing good for you, buy litecoin for long term but buy or hold with huge investment. You cannot feel your profit if you buy with low investment.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:21:26 AM

are you willing to wait next year or 2? well this litecoin is for long term invest but its up to you, if you invest litecoin you should set the price that you want to sell like if litecoin reach $100 then you sell it. I believe litecoin will pump next year.

Mostly now this coins are all pump and dump. Thus investing in this for shirt term should be fine if you make some profit should exit. As in coming year we are not sure how many more coins and new things may come up which would effect this coins and thus market may shrink for such coins.

dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 09:22:05 AM

Are you already watch this coin for a longtime ? If yes , i think you always trade with this coin. And for me Lite coin have a stable movement and this good to play short trade. Anyways what indicator of trading are you using now ?

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:07:56 AM

If you bought many litecoin by the time you posted this one, you are gaining some nice profits now. I think litecoin will increase so much in the near future. Just be patient and buy some more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: