Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:13:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia prohibits cryptocoins  (Read 1141 times)
Mini_Miner

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:01:07 AM

Already today decentralized exchanges are popular and it fix most of the problems with the ban. State is just slow.

abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:15:10 PM

ANOTHER BAN!!! what a great loss for the cryptoworld! we all thought that Russia was just plannig to legalize cryptocurrencies, but the move was official i hope this well be temporary. it brought the shils to my body. 
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:29:35 PM

there no sense in in banning crypto-currencies. they will still be the future. why all this fear cryptocurrencies???
krypt0n1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:40:36 PM

This was a strategic move to make way for the development of their own cryptocurrency. It's a conflict of interest if they permit other cryptocurrencies and want people to adopt the crypto ruble. Thanks to more and more decentralized exchanges and VPNs, the people of Russia that want alternatives will find ways to purchase them.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/breaking-russia-issuing-cryptoruble

FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:51:29 PM

They are not banned, they are being regulated and that's completely different. I think they will accept crypto, because they are welcoming mining, but they want to keep a close eye on them, and that's perfectly normal. Last article I read about the subject on cointelegraph said that they were considering allowing crypto to be traded only by "professionals" only. Either by people with over 2 years of proved experience in trading, or with more than the equivalent to $100.000 in their account. Crypto is volatile as we all know, and they want to prevent people from losing money on it (if they try to trade it).

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:56:27 PM

there no sense in in banning crypto-currencies. they will still be the future. why all this fear cryptocurrencies???

Russian government doesn’t afraid of cryptocurrencies. They want to create their own cryptoRUBLE. But there are some problems in the country: corruption, theft and iniquity. Too many problems that can’t be ignored, financial regulation will be in future…

The last thing that government will do – legalize crypto and ban o regulate ICO.
Iolanna

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:08:39 PM

I hope it's just another fake news, but if its true it'll have even bigger influence on the market then China. And other countries can also follow this trend to block cryptocurrencies.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:35:22 AM

Hasn't Russia learned anything from China?? They can ban cryptocurrency all they want and they will continue to rise. The future is here and it is decentralised. They citizens will just find other ways to access cryptocurrencies that don't involve governments.
First of all china did not ban crypto coins or bitcoins. They only ban the ICO. Why people are confusing things with ICO and bitcoins. Russia has their own intentions and it does not matter much to the overall usage and volume of bitcoins. When china started the Fud, the price fall, but now again the price is back to normal. Russia banning the coins will have no big impact either, so no need to worry from these news.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:47:49 AM

It doesn't make any sense. They say cryptocurrencies can be used to do bad things, so aren't they using fiat for doing bad things as well? Why don't they ban fiat too to stop money laundering and other criminal activities? These are just excuses, and the real reason why they are not letting cryptocurrencies to be traded is that they are afraid if more people come to know about them and start using them, they will stop using banks and paying taxes, and government will be affected if the majority starts following this trend.
Mertalot

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:20:25 AM

At the same time Russian government is going to create state crypto cryptoruble. And probably impose tough restrictions on it Sad
Mini_Miner

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:33:06 AM

Again? Such news appears too often. There will be electricity and there will be a crypt. Only propaganda can help governments.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:40:21 PM

Again? Such news appears too often. There will be electricity and there will be a crypt. Only propaganda can help governments.
Such kind of news are spread to panic the investor and take down the popularity of crypto currency and In case of bitcoin previously the different rumors are flying and most of investor take it seriously and price goes down to 3000USD and then the awareness program is started so that this panic selling should be avoided now o one listen to such kind of news there is no confirmation on Russia news yet so don’t worry.
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:23:17 PM

This article is from 10 October, today is 22 October. Many things have happened since then. Russia was saying that its intention was to ban exchanges, not the btcoin. I said this before and I am saying it: their intention is the same as China has done to protect their people and their production of bitcoin. Now (these days, yesterday or today) we know that Ukraine wants to legalize bitcoin, my guess is that Russia is going to do the same as Ukraine.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:37:06 PM

This article is from 10 October, today is 22 October. Many things have happened since then. Russia was saying that its intention was to ban exchanges, not the btcoin. I said this before and I am saying it: their intention is the same as China has done to protect their people and their production of bitcoin. Now (these days, yesterday or today) we know that Ukraine wants to legalize bitcoin, my guess is that Russia is going to do the same as Ukraine.
As the user mentioned, Russia has planned to regulate the exchange activities and there is no plans of a bitcoin ban. In the past, Russia once made a ban over digital currencies and this ban was taken back when the government found the backing technology to be the best for its financial administration.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 02:53:17 PM

Russia prohibits cryptocoins. Link below.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-cenbank-bitcoin/russia-turns-cold-on-crypto-currencies-idUSKBN1CF0RF
How do you think the wave  and other coins will cope in such conditions?
What the burger king in russia will now treat as a criminal activity Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2302502.0

i opened and predicted this stuff for you

so you freaks if you want to have a future you better take serious what i told you

Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:22:34 AM

In Russia, as far as I know, never forbidden cryptovata and prohibit its circulation there are not going to. From Russia, there is indeed conflicting information about the crypto currency, but recently they were going to introduce their national regulated digital currency, Cryptorubl, into which the 13 percent tax on profits from operations with crypto-currency should be already integrated. However, until now there is not adopted any regulatory act on the crypto currency.
iluvbtc

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:28:43 AM

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-cenbank-bitcoin/russia-turns-cold-on-crypto-currencies-idUSKBN1CF0RF
How do you think the wave  and other coins will cope in such conditions?

Do not worry, any country that bans cryptos will be left behind. They all know it, so none will do it long term, mark my words
Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:36:24 AM

Russia in the encrypted market share is insignificant, no status.

DejwidK

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:38:31 AM

Russia will not ban cryptocurrencies, they are all heavy in crypto including putin. Thats for sure  Cheesy
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:17:03 PM

How do you think the wave  and other coins will cope in such conditions?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2302502.0

i opened and predicted this stuff for you

so you freaks if you want to have a future you better take serious what i told you
Don’t listen to such news and those who believe in this new will surely do panic selling and then after getting loss they will start blaming the respective coins and same has happened with the bitcoin its investor did panic selling in past that result the downfall of prices as well as loss and then they start blaming the coin all this is depending on mindset of invest and holding is the best option during rumors.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: