Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:20:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: knc miners  (Read 2625 times)
tronsom (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

www.coinangels.org

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 03:05:18 AM

Are they legit?
Any idea of how many pre ordered units they have and what their daily production capacity will be?
What are your thoughts about knc?

CoinAngels is a group of entrepreneurs focused on helping launch and develop digital currency related startups.
www.coinangels.org | Donate. Invest. Advise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thegoldbug

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:15:28 AM

I just tried to recover my password (I had registered and reserved the Mars FPGA and the Jupiter ASIC) but I get the error message:
"User with current E-mail is not found."

I'm at work and don't have my password folder with me (yea, I'm still old school and write them down on paper).

Has anyone else encountered this problem.  I'll be emailing KNC in a minute.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:32:36 AM

I just tried to recover my password (I had registered and reserved the Mars FPGA and the Jupiter ASIC) but I get the error message:
"User with current E-mail is not found."

I'm at work and don't have my password folder with me (yea, I'm still old school and write them down on paper).

Has anyone else encountered this problem.  I'll be emailing KNC in a minute.

Been on almost since the site launched. Never had a problem logging in.
Kinetic915

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:14:18 PM

Are they legit?
Any idea of how many pre ordered units they have and what their daily production capacity will be?

Ive been considering this as well.  Im stuck between purchasing shares of a miner (all i can afford) or waiting til asics become cheaper or some kind of fpga is made for scrypt. 

Kinetic915

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:14:31 PM

what are you leaning toward?

Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:20:07 PM

Wait until an actual working product is online and demonstrated, then throw 50% of my BTC at it. 

Emmie

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:26:44 PM

Are they legit?

You should ask in the already existing thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=170332.0

There's also this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=214285.0
About the open-day they had earlier today. A few member of our community attended and will post videos and a compiled list of Q&As either today or tomorrow I'd guess.

General impressions seem positive. I'm leaning more towards this being legit and will risk a purchase. But check out those threads and decide for yourself.
Kinetic915

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:45:05 PM

Wait until an actual working product is online and demonstrated, then throw 50% of my BTC at it. 

true but the price will be at minimum double what it is now.  At least for shares.  Gotta judge if it is worth the gamble I guess.

tronsom (OP)

Activity: 63

www.coinangels.org

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 08:13:06 PM

Are they legit?

You should ask in the already existing thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=170332.0

There's also this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=214285.0
About the open-day they had earlier today. A few member of our community attended and will post videos and a compiled list of Q&As either today or tomorrow I'd guess.

General impressions seem positive. I'm leaning more towards this being legit and will risk a purchase. But check out those threads and decide for yourself.

Thx Emmie!

CoinAngels is a group of entrepreneurs focused on helping launch and develop digital currency related startups.
www.coinangels.org | Donate. Invest. Advise.
dan99

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 02:07:56 AM

Advantage

1) We have seen them before on either photos or videos

2) We have check their company background?

3) You can pay by bitcoin and Paypal and Bank Wire

4) Collect yourself or send to you by UPS

5) The open day at their office  is very positive

6) Compares to bitfury and metabank/asic you can decide which is one is better and safer.
silverserpent

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 04:42:38 AM

true but the price will be at minimum double what it is now.  At least for shares.  Gotta judge if it is worth the gamble I guess.
and Diff for a KNC batch 2 will be 4X compared to now; they might even triple prices.

very tempting...but no prototype? what are chances of revamp?

If it's ok to pay with CC thru Paypal, that extra protection is nice

anybody know how much to ship to US? Is PSU included with Saturn ($3795 price)
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 04:51:15 AM

true but the price will be at minimum double what it is now.  At least for shares.  Gotta judge if it is worth the gamble I guess.
and Diff for a KNC batch 2 will be 4X compared to now; they might even triple prices.

My shipping is $102 to northeast USA.. no power supply with it

Since I am a 1-500 I am considering letting anyone local to jump in and buy a unit or two for a small fee...  not sure if worth the trouble though

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
silverserpent

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 05:33:59 AM

Since I am a 1-500 I am considering letting anyone local to jump in and buy a unit or two for a small fee...  not sure if worth the trouble though

thanks. so you are buying? CC or BTC?
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 05:40:59 AM

thanks. so you are buying? CC or BTC?

CC via paypal with a 0% interest for a year card i just got from my mortgage bank (and 1% cashback goes to knock down principle)
I may add a second Saturn before the end of the weekend..  still deciding

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: