Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:03:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
kncminer (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Bringing new ASIC miners to life

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 12:38:55 PM

Hi everybody,

We are Swedish miners that are producing our own ASIC miners to strengthen the market and avoid monopoly.
Our company kncminer is pleased to announce the opening of a brand new web shop dedicated to the online sale of Bitcoin hardware to the international community, www.kncminer.com.

A lot of scam sites are appearing every day and we are not one of them, therefore we will not take any orders and are only registering interest.

We will in the upcoming weeks opening our order book to allow the purchase of our first set of ASIC miners. They are in the early stages of development now and will be ready in the summer of 2013 (yes in just a few months)
Register an account now it’s completely free and if you subscribe to our newsletter we will alert you the moment we open the order books for entry and other information around the ASIC products.
If you have any questions we will be happy to answer them.

Happy mining

Best regards

Kncminer

kncminer.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Magnate

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 12:50:43 PM

Sorry to be skeptical, but here we go again

New company springs up
no product or even product specs
shipping some time in the future
join the cue and only pay half price-what a deal
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 12:54:20 PM

Hi everybody,

We are Swedish miners that are producing our own ASIC miners to strengthen the market and avoid monopoly.
Our company kncminer is pleased to announce the opening of a brand new web shop dedicated to the online sale of Bitcoin hardware to the international community, www.kncminer.com.

A lot of scam sites are appearing every day and we are not one of them, therefore we will not take any orders and are only registering interest.

We will in the upcoming weeks opening our order book to allow the purchase of our first set of ASIC miners. They are in the early stages of development now and will be ready in the summer of 2013 (yes in just a few months)
Register an account now it’s completely free and if you subscribe to our newsletter we will alert you the moment we open the order books for entry and other information around the ASIC products.
If you have any questions we will be happy to answer them.

Happy mining

I hope you guys are legit and come up with something soon.

We really need some competition in this business.

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
poblico

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 01:04:09 PM

If you want the trust of the community then, lets turn it around, you send out some miner's then you get the money?
Or use some kind of a middle man service (escrow?).
MXRider

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 01:07:18 PM

I find it very funny that the page about delivery does not exist.

I would also like to know a little bit more about your company. I assume it's registered in Sweden? Names of the people behind the company?
yxt
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 01:10:27 PM

We will in the upcoming weeks opening our order book to allow the purchase of our first set of ASIC miners.

so you wait a few weeks before you take preorder money?
no address on your page

seems legit  Grin

They are in the early stages of development now and will be ready in the summer of 2013 (yes in just a few months)

Has anyone in your team experience with it?
developing in house?

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 01:11:49 PM

If you are that close to launch, there is not need to ask for orders before you can demonstrate a working chip.    Every other so called ASIC company other than you guys come with the same line.   I would like to speak to your lead engineer and also which foundry is producing your chip?

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
JimiQ84

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 01:12:33 PM

It's so hard to be a scammer these days. Questions everywhere :-/
kncminer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 01:14:50 PM

Sorry to be skeptical, but here we go again

New company springs up
no product or even product specs
shipping some time in the future
join the cue and only pay half price-what a deal

Thanks for your reply. I honestly can’t blame you at all and I think you are quite right. To make people feel better I will try to do my best to answer as many questions as possible.
First I will start by listing our negative points and then the points that I believe will help people
1.   We have only just opened
2.   We have no previous history
3.   We are taking your money in Advance
So to answer these issues I would like to say the following and please feel free to quote me.

1.   Yes we have just sprang up, everyone has to start somewhere, We have been personally mining for a few months and we want to be part of the ASIC wave which I think we can all say is coming in the next few months Avalon have already started and I don’t need to talk about BFL. 
2.   The hardware development companies we are using (names will become public shortly) have many years of ASIC and FPGA development behind them and we are confident that with their expertise we can produce and deliver when they become public so will there work and you can purchase there designs and see all the publicly available information on them
3.   Let me be very clear on this one our web shop is not taking payments for ANY products today at all. We will only open up for payments when we have some more significant specs to provide. We have opened up for registration only and so that when we do launch a product we will hopefully have a bit of history so point 1 will become less of an issue.

Things that will happen this week
We are going through Thawte to get a EV certificate so our website will be https to give you extra confidence. We will be constantly posting on our news pages of the progress we make in the next few weeks,
We are holding daily meetings with the partners and getting reports on progress on the development, we are faces with some challenges and some decisions that will be made,

We will use the voting section on our site to allow as getting feedback on things like power consumptions requirements and device size. Time is at the essence and we will take feedback and suggestions from anyone in this early stage to actually drive the development with real user requirements

ONLY then when we have enough stats and some hard figures will we launch the ability to enter the order queue, so before that day comes I would like to ask all the Secptics out there, to please comment here and reply. The more you ask questions the more I will try to produce something that will enable you to trust us. I understand that this need will disappear after we actually ship and everyone feel free to actually wait to place the order. But the more people that register the more our hardware partners will through resources at it and the faster we can get something that you can actually order and mine with

As for names behind the company I can give you two names today

Mine is Sam Cole and my college is Andreas Kennemar the company we hold together is called Kennemar & Cole Hense the KNC in the name of KNCminer our other business is an IT consultancy in Sweden we have a site called www.hitta.se you will find  us both on there,

Best regards

Kncminer

kncminer.com
kncminer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 01:18:44 PM

If you want the trust of the community then, lets turn it around, you send out some miner's then you get the money?
Or use some kind of a middle man service (escrow?).

That sounds like a good idea, We have thought about using standard retails chains like Amazon market place 
or even stocking our devices on sites like dustin.se

Its something we will be looking very hard at.

Best regards

Kncminer

kncminer.com
Lieutenant_Bob

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 01:23:01 PM

Sounds great! I will be watching the site with interest.
kncminer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 01:24:10 PM

Sounds great! I will be watching the site with interest.

Thanks

Sam

Best regards

Kncminer

kncminer.com
MXRider

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 01:27:48 PM

I can confirm that they actually have a real company registered in Sweden. Very nice! I guess we will finally have good options for EU customers.

kncminer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 01:31:14 PM

I can confirm that they actually have a real company registered in Sweden. Very nice! I guess we will finally have good options for EU customers.

This is the Swedish goverment page (sorry non nordics it is in Swedish i know)

http://www.allabolag.se/5568805823/Kennemar_och_Cole_AB

our VAT numnber is SE556880582301

Best regards

Kncminer

kncminer.com
thomashrev89

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 01:32:44 PM

where in sweden are you located? can i personaly come and check your hardware when its ready?

MXRider

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 01:35:54 PM

Stockholm
kncminer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 01:36:38 PM

where in sweden are you located? can i personaly come and check your hardware when its ready?

We are in Stockholm and the hardware companies we are using are also here.

We won’t have a retail outlet as such we have assumed that the international community will be our biggest contributor
but there will be the opportunity for people to come to us when we have something to show.

Best regards

Kncminer

kncminer.com
yxt
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 01:41:14 PM

sounds great

Good luck!  Smiley

We need competition

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
thomashrev89

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 01:48:40 PM

We are in Stockholm and the hardware companies we are using are also here.

We won’t have a retail outlet as such we have assumed that the international community will be our biggest contributor
but there will be the opportunity for people to come to us when we have something to show.

I like this. Wish you good luck from norway.

rttnpig]

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 01:49:57 PM

Ive preordered the "2 batch" and im 26 on queu. Hope you guys are real and this aint a scam.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: