Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:20:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some help with trading  (Read 987 times)
nicksanityzxc (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:04:45 AM

I'm a beginner on trading can you guys recommend what to study and things like that?
truthstalker

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:26:20 AM

Look up economics. its literally that and forex trading its very similar. Do some courses on the coursera on economics and trading. other than that hit up the trading forum on this site.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:18:08 AM

I'm a beginner on trading can you guys recommend what to study and things like that?
Economics books dont work in Bitcoin world because its completly different world.
This market works 24/7/365, every country in the world can trade it at once.
Two main differences, where most books fail already.
zypa

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:15:17 PM

I think the best help is reading from the experience of the users of this forum. There are dedicated areas for trading, platforms, leverage, coins etc.
Learning helps avoid doing mistakes from other people experience.
Check out the subforum of trading
juli50

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:32:11 PM

You can learn by reading a lot of commments of People here or another better way is to read some books of crypto currencies, there are a lot so pick one and start to read. To invest I recommend you to divide your money in btc and some altcoins. Im investing right now in deeponion coin, check it out I think it has a lot of future.i good luck

Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:06:24 PM

For learning trade follow trade section which name is Trading Discussion link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0 read some post you will found a lot of information about trading.
p3rplexamous

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:53:17 PM

Do your research on better understanding the process and trends for trading, as well as your understanding of the blockchain and crypto environments.  Youtube is a great place to start, Udemy offers trading classes to learn to read charts and how to use different software.  As for crypto knowledge, there are a bunch of great resources on Reddit.  Good luck!
Williamsss

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:39:37 PM

for me best way to learn trading is try so  take your risk and try with small price
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:13:45 PM

I recommend watching a lot of youtube vids on every topic concerning crypto currencies. Learn the crypto-language. Try to find youtubers that explain things. I mean really explain, not chilling coins or pumps or those who try to get your money (for joining groups etc). Read a lot. Medium, reddit, bitcointalk. Check every info that you get from someone at least twice. Be sceptical. Always. Start with small amounts. Try to double your small initial investment. If you succeeded, invest some more and so on. Small steps are key if you want to be successful in the long run.
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:35:19 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 11:54:07 PM by Bitfort

Quite interesting project I'm following now is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2223191.0
This guy made a challenge to earn 9k USD in 90 days and he's making nice videos about (one them has 7 hours  Cheesy ). Explaining a lot of details.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:49:26 PM

You should to study this forum and learn. If you think about trading start only with little amount - something like $10 - $50 but before try to investigate project how best you can.
After some time - let say two weeks check your progress. If everything will be ok try to look for new interesting investitions.

One very important thing - when you earn at the beginning do not put much higher amounts for trading.
It is always easiest to earn with little amounts - everything is about stress when you have to take a decision - it is very important!
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:53:49 PM

In trading i think you need to be learn by doing it with your self..
But first learn what is the basic so that you can be lose easily.. the basic in trading is to buy cheap and sell them expensive its just like a normal that you are buying fish since the price of bitcoin would be relay in demand and supply..
You can also watch a video for some tips and ways for beginners here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ajmCPwR0k0
Learning trading is easy when you are not thinking about the risk of your investment ..
Some tools  that i use for analyzing coinmarketcap.com, bitcoinwisdom.com and the latest news that actually i can only search and click news in google search engine..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:57:20 PM

In trading i think you need to be learn by doing it with your self..
But first learn what is the basic so that you can be lose easily.. the basic in trading is to buy cheap and sell them expensive its just like a normal that you are buying fish since the price of bitcoin would be relay in demand and supply..
You can also watch a video for some tips and ways for beginners here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ajmCPwR0k0
Learning trading is easy when you are not thinking about the risk of your investment ..
Some tools  that i use for analyzing coinmarketcap.com, bitcoinwisdom.com and the latest news that actually i can only search and click news in google search engine..

I confirm every word - as i wrote in my post before - you have to study and ask questions. On this forum is a lot people that will help you to start without loss Wink
agny

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:39:35 AM

It's better to learn first what is blockchain in general. Then to learn how to find a proper project and invest in it.
Babebottle

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:48:48 AM

i think you should read the bitcoin paperwhite book first and then the ETH's,and do some trading to feel about it
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:35:02 AM

I can recomend you this trading forum: 4chan.org/biz/catalog
Is just a good path to start

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
nicksanityzxc (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:00:53 PM

Thank you everyone, you guys are a big help  Smiley
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:26:15 PM

If you want to start trading, then take a look at the Altcoins section on the forum, most of those people are only talking about trading, or just go to the Trading section in here, because it is full of beginners like you, asking so many questions about how to start.
So better to take a look in there, you will have some information that will probably help you out.

Hello
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:43:16 AM

I am a newbie too in term of trading but I have my own idea on how to earn on that, im not recommend that you followed me on how to earn because this is base on my experience, in my own way, I will wait for the massive dump so I can buy more coins on the exchanges and sell it on high price, and looking for the flow of graph and analyze the date when it was the raise and fall, so that's it. that what im doing to earn not much but enough for me to save and hold coin just to earn.
masonli@M_27

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:45:30 AM

first you have to search about what is trading and how it is useful to earning profit. next you have to choose one best trading coin then you have to invest in that few amount of money. and you have try to learn what is bit coin chain and how it is useful in trading. so like these all parameters first we have to consider then apply in to this trading. and take few suggestion from already who had doing trading.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: