Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:21:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you think about the sexcoin?  (Read 613 times)
dolfcao (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 03:35:43 AM

Hey, let's talk about the sexcoin, I think it have a good name and maybe will be popular, what do you guys thinks about this?

And why nobody trying to develop the official site of sexcoin?

RealCoin: RRUfzu9qeUU9qAeHJARpGVqDQsXEU7u4d9
RealCoin Mining Pool: www.realcoin.org:18888
My personal website: www.needdo.com
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 03:37:15 AM

No

dolfcao (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 03:39:16 AM

No

What's your opinion? How do you think?

fendlestick

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 05:04:43 AM

1. Many cultures including western ones treat sex as a taboo, private or personal subject, this is a hurdle or a benefit depending on how you face the issue.

2. It would be better if it was used in sites etc, if it was similar to the way currencies work in MMO's.  Eg, DDO you buy Turbine points, Neverwinter you buy Zeny (or similar named), Xbox live gets you MS points, PSN points...

Sex sites could mine there own and sell them 150 coins for $10 and then monopolise their own services, marketplace amateur content etc.  Now, they don't need "your" coin for this unfortunately, and users wouldn't need a wallet.

3. To be fair, the name is direct but really it does fall on the side of juvenile and is hard to take seriously no matter the intentions.

20% OFF All Bondage - www.cryptosextoys.com
Affiliates Get 10% - Join
stevenb

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 05:47:14 AM

No one knows which coin will be successful but Sexcoin has much potential to become currency for Adult Industry in term of its name or its supporters as the SXC community is more active than previous alt coins released few weeks ago.

Imagine if you have an adult website and want to sell services, which alt coin do you choose beside BTC, LTC? It will be Sexcoin instead of weedcoin, hypercoin, memecoin... all the hard to remember name.

TheSpiral

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:08:42 AM

Imagine if you have an adult website and want to sell services, which alt coin do you choose beside BTC, LTC?
Why would you need to? Non-financial pandering doesn't do much.
stevenb

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:14:55 AM

Imagine if you have an adult website and want to sell services, which alt coin do you choose beside BTC, LTC?
Why would you need LTC when already have BTC? Crysptocurrencies are just same as real life currencies out there, and people will choose what best coin is suitable for them.

TheFuneral

Activity: 356

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:22:21 AM

No one knows which coin will be successful but Sexcoin has much potential to become currency for Adult Industry in term of its name or its supporters as the SXC community is more active than previous alt coins released few weeks ago.

Imagine if you have an adult website and want to sell services, which alt coin do you choose beside BTC, LTC? It will be Sexcoin instead of weedcoin, hypercoin, memecoin... all the hard to remember name.

ummm no
TheSpiral

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:28:23 AM

Why would you need LTC when already have BTC? Crysptocurrencies are just same as real life currencies out there, and people will choose what best coin is suitable for them.
Because people don't like being paid in several decimals. The fees on 0.0075 BTC are sometimes more than the amount sent. Sexcoin doesn't fill any void, it pigeonholes a currency to one specific task when literally every other coin can do the same exact thing and has a use other than senseless pandering.
mm8000

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:32:43 AM

Sexcoin has ZERO chance of becoming widely accepted on adult sites.

Ziltch! Nada!
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:40:56 AM

Hey, let's talk about the sexcoin, I think it have a good name and maybe will be popular, what do you guys thinks about this?

And why nobody trying to develop the official site of sexcoin?

asked the dev...I saw it had potential
dolfcao (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 07:43:37 AM

I agree, I think sexcoin is really good for adult industry.

dolfcao (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 07:48:45 AM

we need an official site of sexcoin.