Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:53:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which of the recent airdrops actually paid you out?  (Read 682 times)
DaFingIs (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:58:35 AM

After all the kerfuffle with the recent craze in airdrops I'm sure many of you, like me, are wondering what ever actually happened to them.

I must have entered hundreds of them, all with correct details etc to not actually receive anything. While this isn't anything like being 'robbed' or 'scammed' it does leave you wondering what the point of it was?

If the devs were looking for money they'd actually need to distribute it and I keep seeing all these new eth coins pop up on Etherdelta so I thought I would ask how many of you actually received your airdrop and which ones you actually received.

GPLAY - 1# DECENTRALIZED P2P DIGITAL GAMING MARKETPLACE (https://gplaymarket.com)
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:45:59 AM

I'm not sure about others but so far I have got the eBTC, eLTC2, eLTC3, WavesG, wBTC, TEXCOIN, EXN and BDSM

I applied for pretty much all of them and even plugged a couple on my site but they didnae deliver. Hopefully they do in the future.

To be entirely honest with you all this commotion has made me consider creating a coin with a limited supply and distributing it for free. Seems to be the way forward. Most of these tokens do absolutely nothing and the only reason exchanges like EtherDelta allow trading of them is they get free money from trades I guess.

These coins will all disappear once the forks are all done is my guess.
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:51:20 AM

If you are signing up with a newbie account you most likely (in most cases) won't be eligible to receive airdrop
ghoomp

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I am human

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:52:41 AM

I signed for different airdrops since 2 days but never got mine, maybe I have still to wait...

I share with you some link for all future airdrops  Wink

https://airdropalert.com/
Board-Room

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:53:24 AM

I got a 500 TRX airdrop in my liqui account. No idea how that happened though.
DaFingIs (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:00:46 PM

I was thinking about the newbie thing but so many of them don't even have a member rank as a requirement so it seems a bit shady, to me at least.

I know it's not a scam in the traditional sense if you're not actually losing money but I do feel it could all be a way for half arsed devs to capitalise on the greed of human nature.

All you have to do is make a coin, distribute it for free and get it on etherdelta. After that you'll make a good salary for the year by the look of it!

GPLAY - 1# DECENTRALIZED P2P DIGITAL GAMING MARKETPLACE (https://gplaymarket.com)
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:04:47 PM

After all the kerfuffle with the recent craze in airdrops I'm sure many of you, like me, are wondering what ever actually happened to them.

I must have entered hundreds of them, all with correct details etc to not actually receive anything. While this isn't anything like being 'robbed' or 'scammed' it does leave you wondering what the point of it was?

If the devs were looking for money they'd actually need to distribute it and I keep seeing all these new eth coins pop up on Etherdelta so I thought I would ask how many of you actually received your airdrop and which ones you actually received.

I receive hundreds of Onions each week for participating in the DeepOnion airdrop. I'd say the last legitimate airdrop I had participated before DO was Decred. I got a couple hundred Decred back in their airdrop days.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Kalkulus

Activity: 315

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 12:28:47 PM

Another question i have is: after successfully applying, where you receive airdropped tokens? And also if/when you get tokens from airdrop, what you can do with this and how to convert in BCT/ETH?
Thanks to anyone want answer to my doubt Wink
imjustp

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 12:29:57 PM

I receive hundreds of Onions each week for participating in the DeepOnion airdrop. I'd say the last legitimate airdrop I had participated before DO was Decred. I got a couple hundred Decred back in their airdrop days.

Yeah I really liked the look of the Deep Onion airdrop but got blacklisted for some reason  Huh I definitely post enough and all my posts are English etc with well over the character count.

Trying to get onto it now but I am doubtful. Seems like a lot of people are in my boat.

Probably from when I first signed up to this forum and didn't really have much of a clue what I was doing. Hey ho, live and learn n'that.
imjustp

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 12:32:19 PM

Another question i have is: after successfully applying, where you receive airdropped tokens? And also if/when you get tokens from airdrop, what you can do with this and how to convert in BCT/ETH?

When the airdrop is completed you can check your balance by pasting your public address into etherscan.io

That will show you if you have received a token by clicking on the tokens tab.

Then, it will tell you the details to input into my ether wallet etc (whicever you use).

It will state: Contract address, the symbol (eBTC for example) and how many decimals. You put that infor into your wallet and it will show your balance.

From there you need to transfer to an exchange which trades the token you just received. When on there you can sell it for BTC or ETH.

Hope this helps.
tukangkopi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:35:21 PM

I did not receive anything from airdrop eth yesterday that had a scene because I know the price of the token will be dump all-out.
trk

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:35:44 PM

Got several pennies out of it, nothing is as good as free money I guess  Grin
But I deeply believe none of this token will last long, it will all die eventually

Kalkulus

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 12:52:09 PM

When the airdrop is completed you can check your balance by pasting your public address into etherscan.io

That will show you if you have received a token by clicking on the tokens tab.

Then, it will tell you the details to input into my ether wallet etc (whicever you use).

It will state: Contract address, the symbol (eBTC for example) and how many decimals. You put that infor into your wallet and it will show your balance.

From there you need to transfer to an exchange which trades the token you just received. When on there you can sell it for BTC or ETH.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks for that mini guide Smiley
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:00:31 PM

I do receive some, and already cashed out some part of it on the nice pump especially ELTC2 Kiss
I tbh cant believe this 'e' coins could be valued this much without any whitepaper, roadmap, real dev team
But that's the fact

Kalkulus

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 03:20:25 PM

I do receive some, and already cashed out some part of it on the nice pump especially ELTC2 Kiss
I tbh cant believe this 'e' coins could be valued this much without any whitepaper, roadmap, real dev team
But that's the fact

Depends whats you expect from this tokens.
Probably the most part of it have no reason to exist or the project are based on nothing, but at least can be considered as free money Cheesy
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:35:52 PM

I've been pretty lucky with the airdrops - although there's been quite the flurry of them recently and most of those haven't panned out.

I got into Minereum, Kekcoin, DeepOnion, eBTC - those are just a few off the top of my head.

Minereum did well at first, although it's been on the downswing for awhile now, Kekcoin seems to stay between .05 and .08 cents, eBtc has been all over the place, and DeepOnion seems to hold pretty consistently between $0.75-$1.00

That being said, the airdrop trend seems to be a free for all now after eBtc shot up briefly. I don't expect the majority of them to pan out, but I'm still signing up. I've earned a few Btc's in the process.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
shwetaji

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:47:33 PM

Your experience is really bad. But my friend have very good. So I also filled some airdrop recently and hope I will get them as my friend got.
You also try with someone experienced.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:38:08 PM

DFS gave me 100 coins through twitter airdrop, although in general the airdrops seem to be too little amounts to even bother with. I do suppose that it's easier to get paid out using higher ranked accounts, newbies are probably excluded from a lot of promotions. I haven't personally had issues of not getting paid through airdrops or other giveaways.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:45:10 PM

I made some nice money with eBTC. I dropped it arround 9000 sat and that was a nice price Smiley I am happy that I sold early enough!
Kalkulus

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 05:46:14 PM

DFS gave me 100 coins through twitter airdrop, although in general the airdrops seem to be too little amounts to even bother with. I do suppose that it's easier to get paid out using higher ranked accounts, newbies are probably excluded from a lot of promotions. I haven't personally had issues of not getting paid through airdrops or other giveaways.

Yes, agree. I think that airdrop amount, exschanged on the market, is reduced to very few thousand of satoshi. Are very rare the projects that airdrop an amouint of coins that later become a good sum.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: