Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which of the recent airdrops actually paid you out?  (Read 682 times)
maxwell1

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:48:47 PM

We'll I just apply to all of them, it free money it does not hurt, but the rate of ecoin airdrop for the pass few days is crazily alarming.. So much fake dev, I apply anyway
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:51:30 PM

What wallets are you guys using for these airdrops? Do they have to be specific for each coin? I have MEW atm for my eth tokens.
It depends on the altcoin that they will drop, sometimes it required to download their specific wallet first before you can join it. But mostly they just using Ethereum and Waves platform. It's easily, I just use MEW and https://waveswallet.io as my wallet.
RichardBTC

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:51:54 PM

I've been pretty lucky with the airdrops - although there's been quite the flurry of them recently and most of those haven't panned out.

I got into Minereum, Kekcoin, DeepOnion, eBTC - those are just a few off the top of my head.

Minereum did well at first, although it's been on the downswing for awhile now, Kekcoin seems to stay between .05 and .08 cents, eBtc has been all over the place, and DeepOnion seems to hold pretty consistently between $0.75-$1.00

That being said, the airdrop trend seems to be a free for all now after eBtc shot up briefly. I don't expect the majority of them to pan out, but I'm still signing up. I've earned a few Btc's in the process.

DeepOnion seeming to be the only long term and worth while airdrop to participate in. Dont get me wrong i have also applied to other airdrops in hopes to not miss out lol fomo. But i will stay and keep my DeepOnion coins for the looong term Wink im pretty sure that it will soar in months to come especially with all thr great features being developed

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Iolanna

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:18:43 PM

I've took part in many of them during the last days, but received only POS tokens, PayBits. And thanks to EtherDelta all of them are tradable Smiley
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:20:16 PM

It's a tough market - there are a lot of rubbish airdrops, but just a few good ones that make it all worthwhile.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:21:06 PM

eBTC was very amazing !!!
Paid out and rock the hood at first time wow

elhaym101

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:25:03 PM

Another question i have is: after successfully applying, where you receive airdropped tokens? And also if/when you get tokens from airdrop, what you can do with this and how to convert in BCT/ETH?
Thanks to anyone want answer to my doubt Wink

When the airdrop is completed you can check your balance by pasting your public address into etherscan.io

That will show you if you have received a token by clicking on the tokens tab.

Then, it will tell you the details to input into my ether wallet etc (whicever you use).

It will state: Contract address, the symbol (eBTC for example) and how many decimals. You put that infor into your wallet and it will show your balance.

From there you need to transfer to an exchange which trades the token you just received. When on there you can sell it for BTC or ETH.

Hope this helps.

Great Help!!! thanks
coindomain

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:16:22 PM

I noticed that for most of these Airdrops a "Newbie" status doesn't qualify for a distribution. In addition, several of them require that the airdrop applicant has a Bitcointalk account open for a specific number of days before the distribution in order to receive the coins. I even saw a requirement of a minimum number of postings on Bitcoin Forum independently from the applicant's Bitcointalk status.

I am wondering if due to restrictions on ICOs (i.e. China) airdrops will become the main distribution channel for new coins.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:18:19 PM

I earned a lot in ebtc. just need to wait for all airdrops. sometimes due to numbers of joining its take a day to received
banks38

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:24:57 PM

It seems like nothing that I sign up for pays out lately...  maybe because I'm a newbie...  I tried to join in on the eBTC, but didn't get anything.  either I did wrong or I'm too green for that airdrop...  I'll keep trying, eventually one will pay out!

Thanks to all that are posting, I'm seeing some airdrops I missed   Cry  , and hearing about others that sound interesting    Smiley  . 
GUI_Center

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:30:32 PM

What wallets are you guys using for these airdrops? Do they have to be specific for each coin? I have MEW atm for my eth tokens.
It depends on the altcoin that they will drop, sometimes it required to download their specific wallet first before you can join it. But mostly they just using Ethereum and Waves platform. It's easily, I just use MEW and https://waveswallet.io as my wallet.

Same here, use mostly Ethereum wallet or Waves. I tend to pass on the wallet specific ones as they require downloads. While some research can prove whether they are legit or not, I don't feel it's worth the time and not willing to risk it as I do use same PC for other wallets.

ntb85

Activity: 97

ETHEREUM BULLISH

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:31:34 PM

As a new account i cannot have the Onion Airdrop either, but maybe soon i will be a regular account, anyway, did you get some interest into recieving some POW ?
jlanzago

Activity: 266

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:40:31 PM

Most of them are shit coins / scams. Plus very small amounts. Not worth my time.
Saifher

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:48:26 PM

None. Most are scams anyways, or just some worthless tokens, so i guess im not missing out on anything.

VackFromOhm

Activity: 234

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:56:04 PM

Most of my airdrops have paid out - the most recent being the POW airdrop, which has my coins on their site and hasn't given me the private key, so it's debateable whether or not that one has paid out yet. Deeponion has by far been the most successful airdrop, with the best price out of all the airdropped coins and an active market to be traded in. It pays out every week and very minimal work is required, compared to some more heavy coins that require more posts, social media posts, or a higher level bitcointalk account. I would highly recommend anyone who wants a guaranteed airdrop every week registers! Current payout is about $6-700 every week for member level bitcointalk users.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:46:41 PM

Most of the airdrops are useless anyways, you won't get out much from it. May be if you are lucky some coin might hit and get some money. I did apply for some today, yet to receive any, but i don;t have any hope though because i know they are free coins for a reason.

deepcryptomine

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:49:53 PM

I got paid almost all the airdrops except couple. I may have registered twice for couple and may have got banned. The only reason I registered twice was the original thread was removed so when the new one was created I registered again thinking I may have to. But most of those have paid out. Now how successful those will be, time will tell.
william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:53:53 PM

POS Token paid out.  I am very happy with the experience.  I will be keeping my tokens and selling.  When a company does what they say they are going to do I like to get more involved in their specific community.
texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:15:45 AM

So far I've applied for many... But only got BDSM and EXMR....  Figure because I am fairly new to bitcointalk though, although I'm a long time lurker..
Gecko8

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:42:02 AM

It depends of the project/company providing the airdrop. Some of the coins are tokens based on ethereum, and than you can use your MEW. Others are based on Waves plattform. Or others are real own protocols like deeponion. For this one you would need to upload their wallet.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: