Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does this mean Cash will be extinct?  (Read 14820 times)
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:41:34 AM

cash money can not be eliminated because all oarang have used it for a very long time and it will still be used by every country and also every country has its own currency to know the status of their country

Anything that has been used for a long time doesn't been that it will be used forever. Today, we are in a generation of innovation and the old gets out of the way and the new comes to place. Yes, cash won't be easily extinct but its use will surely be lessen and coins will dominate because of the use of internet.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:46:15 AM

Sweden is contemplating to stop using cash by 2023, does this mean cash might be extinct if other countries follow suit?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/10/sweden-could-stop-using-cash-by-2023?utm_content=buffer40bef&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Will in my opinion cash will never be extinct.Because not all people in the world are using crypto currency.Digital crypto currency is only use to invest your money order to grow it faster . HE cant replace it not this year but maybe it will someday but it take many years to replace it
hskenniels

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:58:47 AM

cash money can not be eliminated because all oarang have used it for a very long time and it will still be used by every country and also every country has its own currency to know the status of their country
Yeah, even it happens it would take a long time to make it happen.
abnoy

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:20:03 AM

in my opinion cash will not be extinct or eliminated because its a part of our daily basis life maybe for the future but not now for me cash is very useful

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:13:15 PM

Sweden is contemplating to stop using cash by 2023, does this mean cash might be extinct if other countries follow suit?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/10/sweden-could-stop-using-cash-by-2023?utm_content=buffer40bef&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
I doubt that it will lead for cash to be totally useless. We still don't know if all countries will do the same thing. Bitcoin is already legal to some countries but in those countries, cash or regular currency is still being used. Cash has a huge role to play in the lives of people since there are people that prefer it than digital currencies.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Portgas ace

Activity: 98

Assignments Trading Platform

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:29:13 PM

if I think I can not guarantee that cash will go extinct, maybe cash will still exist in the world, and remain popular as most people in the world, still use cash as a legal means of payment, and many people in this world are not too understand about digital budget, especially for small children, they do not know what is digital money, they only know in this world there is only one type of money, that is cash.

ZIGGURAT ICO ▮ BE PART OF THE FUTURE ▮ ZIGGURAT ICO
ICO Start: Nov, 20, 2017 ▮▮ ICO Duration: 150 days
TwitteInstagram[Early Bird Bonus]100% to 1%[Amount Bonus]FacebookReddit
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:36:10 PM

I doubt that it will lead for cash to be totally useless. We still don't know if all countries will do the same thing. Bitcoin is already legal to some countries but in those countries, cash or regular currency is still being used. Cash has a huge role to play in the lives of people since there are people that prefer it than digital currencies.

In Japan, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are only the field for investment. A digital asset to earn profit with buy low sell high. No one wants to spend a lot of money for the transaction fees. The Japanese government are trying to use Ripple instead of Bitcoin for crypto payment method, I think they will be success with Ripple.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:40:04 PM

And how can you live without cash? Bitcoin as a payment system is very good. But how and where should they be calculated? And in general by 2023 it's still very long to go. So while we use cash.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:46:00 PM

Cash will be cash and fiat will be fiat,
cryptocurrency is here now but we cant get FIAT extinct as we all know that all crypto have an equal price for dollars and bitcoin and any other coins are useless without the internet! this will remain until problem solved on internet issue!
mikeprimia

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:22:17 PM

Cash will be cash and fiat will be fiat,
cryptocurrency is here now but we cant get FIAT extinct as we all know that all crypto have an equal price for dollars and bitcoin and any other coins are useless without the internet! this will remain until problem solved on internet issue!
Ohm man ,i though fiat was cash ? Any misunderstanding in here ?
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:28:45 AM

It is difficult to replace cash as majority of the people around the world preferred it over the digital cryptocurrency. It is more convenient and always available to use offline and unlike cryptocurrencies where you need to go online first to be able to use it. The use of internet or any online communications should reach all parts of the world first before they implement the use of virtual money. There is no way for the cash to become the dinosaurs of the past as long as the majority of the people in this planet preferred and support it.
Xintenson

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:35:15 AM

The page would not load for me. It's hard to imagine a country not using coins and paper money, so it would be interesting to see. Will it make lines slower at the super market for example. What if you just want to buy a piece of gum. Wouldn't it be faster to just take out a coin from your pocket. And stuff like that.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:25:00 PM

Let them contemplate.

Some people don't even have money to start with. Some just eat whatever grows on the backyard, or fish daily, or look in the garbage for something edible. Some people don't even have that, enough food, four walls. For rich countries, where the gov't's supporting everyone and everyone has education, extra money and time, they can apply that. Pay goes to card, card for all transactions, easy and no more printing money, although the tech I think might still be far, esp. with regards to security. For those countries and places where there are still people living in the streets, or in the wild, or by a self made wooden hut by the sea, who lives simple yet difficult lives, it's a no. It's a far away future where whatever exchange alternative means they can provide is safe and secure and not expensive.
RajaJudi

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Less is more

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:00:34 PM

Probably in a far future we'll live in a cashless society.
But at present there is still a long way, as there are billions of people without bank account or cell phone.
I think only old people and poor people who do not use the phone and do not have a bank account. I see developments in the world, even young children now have a special bank account for them. the more rapid technological developments, we can not avoid it, the more days people prefer to shop online rather than go to the physical store, the more there is a new method of payment online, it is a small signal that cash will be increasingly rarely used
Fiat money is a necessary things that we can't live without it. We can't deny the benefit of cryptocurrency. However, cash will be extinct is impossible. If it was, may be 500 or 1000 years later. I prefer to use Cash to buy things than use digital coins to buy things. These days, in my opinion, only the rich want to pay online.

nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

I think it is possible for the cash to be extinct if the bitcoin becomes acknowledged and regulated by the government and if all people will be considered of having internet access everwhere it can likely happen but noy in the next 5 to 10 years. That is only my opinion.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:37:36 PM

Maybe it will happen for many years, when internet connection is reachable to all and also when people are well educated about using gadgets and doing the transactions. But for me cash is very essential, it will not extinct because not all store uses such technology for the transaction just like sari sari store.
This situation might happen, but not in the nearest 10 years or even more. There are still many countries that do not even know about internet, and we are discussing here the probability of cash extinction.
kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:50:00 PM

No, it will not happen, it should not happen, cause no mattwr what the bitcoin status is now even at its highest we cant just simply replace paper money to bitcoin, its still the main mode of payment and transaction globally, bitcoun is here for people to invest in with, so that their paper cash/money will profit during bitcoins varying of price from low to high, bitcoin for me is an asset where you can gain profit, an investment for money/cash to grow.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

Maybe it will happen for many years, when internet connection is reachable to all and also when people are well educated about using gadgets and doing the transactions. But for me cash is very essential, it will not extinct because not all store uses such technology for the transaction just like sari sari store.
This situation might happen, but not in the nearest 10 years or even more. There are still many countries that do not even know about internet, and we are discussing here the probability of cash extinction.
Not really the case will be like that because over a decade or thousands of years already passed but still cash exist. It's absolutely right it is essential for everyone,who says not? if there's no other option of paying our purchased goods then that time will be an absence for a short time but surprisingly, it is still useful in our daily living especially by means of survival. We all know and experience the same thing that our life goes round with money that we work for that's why we arn it harder the best we can be and that's the reality why cash won't be instinct.

Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:16:58 AM

This has always been a main argument, bitcoin replacing fiat. Yes, bitcoin has attributes that fiat doesn't have. Bitcoin has been an ideal currency especially for the digital natives. For me, in my opinion, bitcoin still is very immature and can not be as solid as fiat. Bitcoin repaired those patches that fiat left. So I think we need to stop these arguments and let the both currency do their jobs.
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

I think the extinction of cash is impossible. Because there are still some countries that consistently use their currency. And this makes cash still there. If you think that cash will go extinct, do you think the internet in the world will be extinct as well? Because digital currency (bitcoin) is very dependent on the internet in making transactions. So, I make sure the cash will not go extinct.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: