Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:49:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [GBX] Globitex - Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade  (Read 20954 times)
89shaky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:35:54 AM

it is true the rules are not burdensome and have crowded followers. steady this project, we wait a few more days how the development
hopefully the joining of this project increases, we just keep monitoring the development hopefully this project can be successful and attract investors
They have already managed to attract a sufficiently large number of investors and it seems to me that they are not going to stop on the reached
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:21:43 PM

Roadmap is saying that in Q1 will give us public launch of Globitex services. This is the one where we filled up the advanced KYC or are can we expect anything else?
Also additional trading pairs are announced for the Q1 in the roadmap? Will this be executed till the end of March?

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
89shaky

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:15:36 AM

I expect great success from this project, and I think that in the future he will show himself.
Vchiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:17:52 AM

I see great potential in this project! Wellness and blockchain are quite a rapidly developing fields nowaday! I think the service will be really demanded.
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:53:06 AM

I see great potential in this project! Wellness and blockchain are quite a rapidly developing fields nowaday! I think the service will be really demanded.

this exciting project for its future is sure to be successful with getting a lot of successful support always this project for the future.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:15:19 AM

A good platform and useful, hopefully with this platform can raise the price of bitcoin that is currently likely to continue to decline.
keep in Watch out and support this project.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:21:48 AM

And in general as far as I understood the auction already began on own platform. So the auction began or not did not begin yet? Tell please, how much for or the coin will cost on the platform now? Now such period of time very heavy for all coins and they go down in price. Maybe this coin will give good start and the price.
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

ICO already happened and is now over. The cost was .1 Euro per token.

yohohobinksake

Activity: 312

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:34:03 AM

Yesterday I got an email that I need to change my full address and change my id card in the previous application for kyc globitex, but I can't change so what should I do to change my application?

Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

And in general as far as I understood the auction already began on own platform. So the auction began or not did not begin yet? Tell please, how much for or the coin will cost on the platform now? Now such period of time very heavy for all coins and they go down in price. Maybe this coin will give good start and the price.
Yes, except for a few old COINS to maintain a stable price, few can withstand the test of the market, globitex should be stable, after all, its development direction is trading platform.
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:38:40 AM

ICO already happened and is now over. The cost was .1 Euro per token.
Price per coin think straight yet dignified, very much so.  Shocked Something I expected slightly lower that the price will be, but there is 1 euro per coin. It's unbelievable and what's next should be expected I think everyone already knows about it.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:04:46 AM

Yesterday I got an email that I need to change my full address and change my id card in the previous application for kyc globitex, but I can't change so what should I do to change my application?
Contact support on menu "communication center" https://exchange.globitex.com and create your ticket message or ask on telegram group https://t.me/globitex . admin on there will help you.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:08:51 AM

Hi Globitex when will we receive our Globitex tokens? I joined the presale for Globitex and until now I haven't receive it. Thank you for your reply.

Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

Hi Globitex when will we receive our Globitex tokens? I joined the presale for Globitex and until now I haven't receive it. Thank you for your reply.

You have to verify your exchange account first. Below is the message I got from their support.

"Hello xxx,

You will get the GBX tokens after the public sale ends, after about 1 month. You will be notified of further developments!
Now, we are dealing with the internal audit of the contributions and bonus allocations, where the smart contract is being prepared. The GBX tokens will be created after the internal audit.

Globitex Support"

89shaky

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

this exciting project for its future is sure to be successful with getting a lot of successful support always this project for the future.
And the support from the project is very good, because to its sale of tokens, GBX was able to attract very large investors!
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:23:47 AM

I was registered at this exchange, very quickly KYC also went without problems. I will tell you very interestingly, the clear and convenient interface. Only steam so far only three. And I do not see GBX there yet, probably still this coin was not added to the auction.
KYBORG11111

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:27:38 AM

What new, there are any news?

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰▰ PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON ▰▰▰
www.papusha.io/
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:46:52 PM

Last announcement on the telegram (today's pinned post) is saying that the delay is due to the KYC procedure. They are trying to distribute all those investors who have done the KYC before the March 12th. "In the coming days" we should be expecting a final receipt e-mail. Within one week of receiving the final receipt e-mail we will receive the tokens.

For me it's almost the same. The market is bearish and when it hits exchange, the token price will be low. Below ICO price for sure. Thus it doesn't really matter as I am planning to hold this coin long-term. The service they provide will be much needed. Just wait for the next bull run!

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
chardeemacdennis10

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:45:45 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 02:56:06 AM by chardeemacdennis10

For KYC, did you guys have to provide your social security number (US residents)?

According to support:

You need to apply for the Advanced account level in order to pass the KYC.

This account level asks for a social. Does this seem fishy to anyone or am I being paranoid?
wartajoni

Activity: 329
Merit: 11

@japanesehighschoolgirl

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:27:11 PM

What new, there are any news?
This week, Globitex team will send the final receipt that contains some information, including token distribution. So we better stay calm and wait for the final receipt notifies email on our smart phone. Our patient almost meet an end.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: