Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:56:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [GBX] Globitex - Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade  (Read 20954 times)
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:02:49 AM

Please calm down everyone. If you are a hodler, it's not that relevant to you when will you receive the tokens. What's relevant is that they deliver an excellent product, even if it is a bit late.
If you are planning to flip it or dump it, I don't care about you and your worries.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
chiggx

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:31:29 AM

i subscribed for tokens and did the KYC, am yet to recieve my tokens, what is going on?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:21:18 PM

You should be getting a contribution receipt soon if you completed verification. I just got mine.

Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:15:42 PM

I will be waiting the ICO cuz it looks great,tell me do you have any whitelist?

You the friend it is similar not in a subject at all.  Grin ICO already ended long ago, it is history for a long time. Now here all wait for distribution of tokens for community. And the most important beginning of the auction, this event will be big.
makecurrency

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

I think Globitex will become biggest exxchange. So that, token of Globitex is going on reach high price soon. My first target price is 25$
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:11:25 AM

I think Globitex will become biggest exxchange. So that, token of Globitex is going on reach high price soon. My first target price is 25$
 Smiley  Words, good at you, and purposes too remarkable of course. We need to wait just now for distribution and receiving coins in the purses. It is important not less too. Heard rumors that they promise to distribute tokens on April 5. And then we will already talk about development of the project and the price in the future.
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:11:04 AM

Smiley  Words, good at you, and purposes too remarkable of course. We need to wait just now for distribution and receiving coins in the purses. It is important not less too. Heard rumors that they promise to distribute tokens on April 5. And then we will already talk about development of the project and the price in the future.
The time is coming. It will be clear until April 5th. It will become a special day. There are a lot of people waiting.
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:09:44 PM

Hey! Your project looks  profitable. So I can consider to join your ICO - but can you tell me please what kind of hard and soft cap?

The ICO is already closed.. it sold out, about 10,000,000 Euros raised I believe.

henjhou

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:10:51 PM

I think Globitex is a good project because this project have a good team and innovative idea, so the market price will rise.

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

Today on April 5 also there passed a lot of time from the date of the termination ico. Somebody has news?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
diepvien98712

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:43:01 AM

We are making good progress with the new platform! The basis should be ready in a couple of days Wink Wink
Perunex

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:12:13 PM
Merited by someonesomeone (5), dreamax25 (3)

Tokens are finally distributed. However, locked atm and not transferable which means de facto that they are un-buyable/un-sellable. The steps are made, though. Here is the quoted message received via e-mail:

"Please note that due to a pending technical issue with MyEtherWallet provider, involving decimal unit display, the transactions are disabled for the GBX token. This means, temporarily, you cannot send the tokens to other ethereum addresses, or receive tokens from other token holders. We are presently waiting for the issue to be cleared on the MEW team’s part. Once the latest update is pushed out, estimated on Monday 9 Apr 2018, you will receive an email confirmation from us.

Meanwhile, you can see your tokens without any issue on all other wallets, except MEW. If your tokens are not loading automatically, please find attached an explanation how to add the GBX tokens to your wallet manually. "

Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
knowextiti

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:08:03 AM

I like this project. Everything is designed perfectly, efficiently compiled by  WP. If the team fulfills all the goals set for themselves, then surely the project will be successful.
psychchetibo

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

Hm, this projects looks awesome.

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:28:04 PM

Of course available. I am wondering when the coins will be traded on the stock exchange? Somebody please tell me what is said in the telegram on the stock exchanges

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kiddo

Merit: 137

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:27:36 AM

Of course available. I am wondering when the coins will be traded on the stock exchange? Somebody please tell me what is said in the telegram on the stock exchanges

Yeah, I wonder if GBX is listed on any exchange yet too.
Perunex

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:41:52 PM
Merited by someonesomeone (10)

New announcement:

Issue with MEW has been solved. Now we can see the tokens and send them freely:
"With this update, the outstanding issue with one important Ethereum wallet provider has been solved. Your purchased GBX tokens are now available to you on your indicated Ethereum Wallet(s).
Please also be kindly informed that the GBX tokens are now available to you only on your Ethereum Wallet. You can now send the tokens to other Ethereum addresses, or receive more tokens from other token holders privately.

Secondly, listing of the GBX is planned on their exchange. And if I understand correctly only on the Globitex exchange which makes perfect sense.
"Trading of the GBX tokens on the Globitex exchange is planned. More information about listing of the GBX token on Globitex will be announced in a separate note."

gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:17:58 AM

Globitex (GBX) has been added to Idex.market

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/984534483348180993

https://idex.market/eth/gbx

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
kiddo

Merit: 137

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:33:05 PM

Globitex (GBX) has been added to Idex.market

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/984534483348180993

https://idex.market/eth/gbx

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !

Good thing! Don't sell it cheap guys as you'll regret it later when it will hit a hot exchange.
21joker

Activity: 288

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:17:03 PM

Hi friends!

Globitex is now listed on Bitgur: https://bitgur.com/coin/GBX2! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: