Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:25:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [GBX] Globitex - Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade  (Read 20954 times)
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:29:11 AM

There is a burning mechanism for the token supply, so the token price can appreciate even if the value of the tokens as a whole do not increase. I am really like when projects implementing such way of improving token value.

This is an interesting approach, didn't knew about this feature.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:31:44 PM

Hey. Who knows when the Globitex exchange itself will start trading a pair of GBX token against bitcoin?

All I know is that their site is an exchange, would not it be, if I did not get it wrong, and see the quality of their project it would be listed on a big exchange like Binance or Hitbtc ...
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:45:26 PM

There are no plans to list GBX on any other exchanges, itll only be used on their own exchange.

Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:03:22 PM

There are no plans to list GBX on any other exchanges, itll only be used on their own exchange.

This is understandable, but will the token of GBX be traded to the dollar or bitcoin on the Globitex exchange in general or can it be used only as a means of payment for trade commissions?
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:44:59 AM

This is understandable, but will the token of GBX be traded to the dollar or bitcoin on the Globitex exchange in general or can it be used only as a means of payment for trade commissions?

Considering Globitex is a European exchange im sure the first GBX pair if any will be GBX-EUR or GBX_BTC and not USD. That is assuming it is not just used for trading commissions which hasnt been confirmed or denied.

skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:35:59 PM

I joing Globitex .. because bounty reward was 2%... even I am a bit OK when it reduced to 1% but what is the purpose of reducing it to .5% in N2...
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:05:30 AM

I am not sure what is happening now for Globitex. While other ICOs are fast to put their tokens in an exchange, this one is surely taking it's time on that department? Are they afraid people will dump it? When will Globitex come out in an exchange?

Veter2000

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:15:56 PM

I am not sure what is happening now for Globitex. While other ICOs are fast to put their tokens in an exchange, this one is surely taking it's time on that department? Are they afraid people will dump it? When will Globitex come out in an exchange?

As far as I understand, the team will not add their tokens GBX to the centralized crypto exchange. GBX will be exchanged only on its own Globitex exchange and on the decentralized exchanges by the holders.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:14:48 PM

Hello dev, it's amazing to see the development of a live exchange. are there any developments to register on exchange outside globitex.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:52:39 AM

Hello dev, it's amazing to see the development of a live exchange. are there any developments to register on exchange outside globitex.

Is not globitex already exchanged another. to my knowledge globitex listed on idex exchange. You can see here: https://idex.market/eth/gbx

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Perunex

Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:56:01 AM

This project is a big disappointment. I am not sure if it was moneygrabing from the begining but it certainly looks so now. The competition is progressing really fast, while globitex is just declining without any product development. I am glad that I haven't invested very much, but now that I think about it, the first ICO page looked a bit scammy...

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:05:22 AM

GBX is trading on their floor with dollar or BTC coins. At present, there are many potential and popular electronic currencies on the market. In the future, the project plans to expand the scope of payment to other potential electronic currencies?
Perunex

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

GBX is trading on their floor with dollar or BTC coins. At present, there are many potential and popular electronic currencies on the market. In the future, the project plans to expand the scope of payment to other potential electronic currencies?

Yes, they are. The first plan also involved shorting, futures and other financial derivatives. It was supposed to be an exchange with most financial products (from traditional markets). However now, after most of the team left, the future of Globitex is very uncertain. They do not have the team to accomplish the first plan...

Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
rembit77

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:39:41 AM

This project is a big disappointment. I am not sure if it was moneygrabing from the begining but it certainly looks so now. The competition is progressing really fast, while globitex is just declining without any product development. I am glad that I haven't invested very much, but now that I think about it, the first ICO page looked a bit scammy...

it is still early to say whether the product has failed or not. development and the truth is not visible but you can give them a few more months to show what they can. if they remain at this point then yes it will be possible to say that this is a failure and the investment was in a team that did not deserve it from the very beginning.
Perunex

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:06:36 AM

it is still early to say whether the product has failed or not. development and the truth is not visible but you can give them a few more months to show what they can. if they remain at this point then yes it will be possible to say that this is a failure and the investment was in a team that did not deserve it from the very beginning.

I agree that it is early and hopefully they surprise me. I have however invested also in other (competitive) projects at the same time. And these exchanges are either in the beta testing or going now live (tokens.net, Blockport...) - their development can be seen. The competition is fierce and half a year is a lot in crypto.

Globitex already has an exchange (luckily), which they had even before the ICO. However nothing (or not much) positive has happened afterwards. We are in a standstill position which can be devastating, especially in crypto world.

rembit77

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:52:43 PM

I agree that it is early and hopefully they surprise me. I have however invested also in other (competitive) projects at the same time. And these exchanges are either in the beta testing or going now live (tokens.net, Blockport...) - their development can be seen. The competition is fierce and half a year is a lot in crypto.

Globitex already has an exchange (luckily), which they had even before the ICO. However nothing (or not much) positive has happened afterwards. We are in a standstill position which can be devastating, especially in crypto world.

the team does not understand anything stupid but so far we have not seen any action. i hope the team will finally understand that there are those who are interested in their actions and therefore it is necessary to give announcements and promote for the sake of success.
Veter2000

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:41:41 PM

Are there any data on the volume of trade on the Globitex exchange? Since July 10, there are no more weekly reports and there are no more news on Facebook.
Sl7kr

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:16:49 PM

Guys lets be honest , we see no news , no volumes, the daily volume yesterday was $250 !? WTF is that ?! An exchange ? Are you kidding me, this is dead and we lost our funds R.I.P. forget it and jump on the next one , but be more careful and lets all hope that these pathetic scammers will go to hell and their families as well.
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:13:14 PM

Anyone else getting randoms calls and whatsapp messages from a Latvian number claiming to be with Globitex and wanting you to verify where your contribution funds came from? something doesnt sound right lol Im already verified with the exchange itself.

Be careful guys.

lamle

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:17:06 PM

Your ideas and direction are very practical, but you need to try harder technically
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: