Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [GBX] Globitex - Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade  (Read 20954 times)
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

Anyone else getting randoms calls and whatsapp messages from a Latvian number claiming to be with Globitex and wanting you to verify where your contribution funds came from? something doesnt sound right lol Im already verified with the exchange itself.

Be careful guys.

Thanks for the warning. I wonder where they got the phone number base. Or do they write to anyone who is interested in cryptocurrencies? Nobody has written to me yet.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:14:20 PM

Anyone else getting randoms calls and whatsapp messages from a Latvian number claiming to be with Globitex and wanting you to verify where your contribution funds came from? something doesnt sound right lol Im already verified with the exchange itself.

Be careful guys.

Thanks for the warning. I wonder where they got the phone number base. Or do they write to anyone who is interested in cryptocurrencies? Nobody has written to me yet.

probably one of the databases was sold or someone from the team decided to sell and earn. then that many data have flowed already shows that there are problems. if i thought to buy something now i will be more cautious.
Otap2018

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

Globitex’s vision is ambitious and the team has a clear pathway to make it stand out among the competition. If the exchange becomes successful, the potential upside is substantial, especially considering the low market valuation to begin with.

faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:11:21 PM

Last weeks Q&A session!
Read full session report here https://t.co/5FB6Nf0xAh
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:33:32 AM

So, how is now Globitex doing? Do we have any new info on development?
Anybody here actually using the exchange and can say to us how is it functioning, any liquidity etc.? I can see that volume of Globitex token is basically non existent.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:51:41 PM

So, how is now Globitex doing? Do we have any new info on development?
Anybody here actually using the exchange and can say to us how is it functioning, any liquidity etc.? I can see that volume of Globitex token is basically non existent.

Absolutely fair questions. I am also interested in how the volumes of trade on the Globitex exchange change over time, what is the volume of new clients and the dynamics of the use of the token.
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 03:18:34 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Globitex Exchange Leads Charge in Trading by Lowering and Removing Fees
https://bitcoingarden.org/globitex-exchange-leads-charge-in-trading-by-lowering-and-removing-fees/

As part of its new strategy to become the most widely used cryptocurrency exchange, Globitex is lowering and removing fees for certain account features. Globitex aims to make it’s products more accessible for retail and corporate customers. The EURO Wallet continues to excel as the best solution for sending and receiving EUR payments from inside of an exchange. The EURO Wallet is powered by Nexpay UAB, an EU licensed financial institution and gives users full control of their assets.

“We implement changes quickly around feedback we gather from both retail and corporate customers. We never compromise on security, we abide by every regulation to ensure customers get the most of what is possible with cryptocurrencies today.” – Uldis Teraudkalns CEO of Globitex Exchange.

Private Individuals will enjoy the removal of the monthly account maintenance fee, this allows Globitex clients to open and maintain a EURO Wallet account without cost or liability until it is actually used for transactions.

Corporate customers will enjoy the reduced net cost on larger transactions, making the service more attractive for the largest corporate clients and traders. The combination of the service offering and pricing makes Globitex the No.1 cross crypto-fiat trading and financial operations platform. Globitex aims to add the functionality of using GBX tokens to pay for EURO Wallet fees with discounts, which will substantially increase the utility of the GBX token in the upcoming weeks....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
zerkalisz

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:17:56 PM

Globitex announces our new trading interface to be launched in full version on Monday, July 8 at 13:00 UTC https://twitter.com/globitex_/status/1146784390204264449
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: