Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2018, 08:21:29 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [GBX] Globitex - Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade  (Read 10160 times)
rembit77

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

GABROTECH.IO

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:39:41 AM

This project is a big disappointment. I am not sure if it was moneygrabing from the begining but it certainly looks so now. The competition is progressing really fast, while globitex is just declining without any product development. I am glad that I haven't invested very much, but now that I think about it, the first ICO page looked a bit scammy...

it is still early to say whether the product has failed or not. development and the truth is not visible but you can give them a few more months to show what they can. if they remain at this point then yes it will be possible to say that this is a failure and the investment was in a team that did not deserve it from the very beginning.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Perunex

Activity: 290
Merit: 108

GigTricks - World First Integrated Freelance

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:06:36 AM

This project is a big disappointment. I am not sure if it was moneygrabing from the begining but it certainly looks so now. The competition is progressing really fast, while globitex is just declining without any product development. I am glad that I haven't invested very much, but now that I think about it, the first ICO page looked a bit scammy...

it is still early to say whether the product has failed or not. development and the truth is not visible but you can give them a few more months to show what they can. if they remain at this point then yes it will be possible to say that this is a failure and the investment was in a team that did not deserve it from the very beginning.

I agree that it is early and hopefully they surprise me. I have however invested also in other (competitive) projects at the same time. And these exchanges are either in the beta testing or going now live (tokens.net, Blockport...) - their development can be seen. The competition is fierce and half a year is a lot in crypto.

Globitex already has an exchange (luckily), which they had even before the ICO. However nothing (or not much) positive has happened afterwards. We are in a standstill position which can be devastating, especially in crypto world.

rembit77

GABROTECH.IO

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:52:43 PM

I agree that it is early and hopefully they surprise me. I have however invested also in other (competitive) projects at the same time. And these exchanges are either in the beta testing or going now live (tokens.net, Blockport...) - their development can be seen. The competition is fierce and half a year is a lot in crypto.

Globitex already has an exchange (luckily), which they had even before the ICO. However nothing (or not much) positive has happened afterwards. We are in a standstill position which can be devastating, especially in crypto world.

the team does not understand anything stupid but so far we have not seen any action. i hope the team will finally understand that there are those who are interested in their actions and therefore it is necessary to give announcements and promote for the sake of success.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Veter2000

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

QUICKEST CROSS BLOCKCHAIN TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:41:41 PM

Are there any data on the volume of trade on the Globitex exchange? Since July 10, there are no more weekly reports and there are no more news on Facebook.

Sl7kr

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:16:49 PM

Guys lets be honest , we see no news , no volumes, the daily volume yesterday was $250 !? WTF is that ?! An exchange ? Are you kidding me, this is dead and we lost our funds R.I.P. forget it and jump on the next one , but be more careful and lets all hope that these pathetic scammers will go to hell and their families as well.
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1079

MOTA VP of Ops and GRWI Consultant

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:13:14 PM

Anyone else getting randoms calls and whatsapp messages from a Latvian number claiming to be with Globitex and wanting you to verify where your contribution funds came from? something doesnt sound right lol Im already verified with the exchange itself.

Be careful guys.

lamle

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:17:06 PM

Your ideas and direction are very practical, but you need to try harder technically

│      https://www.FANCHAIN.com/      │
A sports token that knows your favorite team
(  Private Sale OPEN on QRYPTOS.com  )
Veter2000

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

QUICKEST CROSS BLOCKCHAIN TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

Anyone else getting randoms calls and whatsapp messages from a Latvian number claiming to be with Globitex and wanting you to verify where your contribution funds came from? something doesnt sound right lol Im already verified with the exchange itself.

Be careful guys.

Thanks for the warning. I wonder where they got the phone number base. Or do they write to anyone who is interested in cryptocurrencies? Nobody has written to me yet.

rembit77

GABROTECH.IO

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:14:20 PM

Be careful guys.

Thanks for the warning. I wonder where they got the phone number base. Or do they write to anyone who is interested in cryptocurrencies? Nobody has written to me yet.

probably one of the databases was sold or someone from the team decided to sell and earn. then that many data have flowed already shows that there are problems. if i thought to buy something now i will be more cautious.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄