Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:46:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SITE][CRYPTO-COINZ.NET] Monitor your Coinz in real time!  (Read 10820 times)
BHTeam (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://www.crypto-coinz.net

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:08:07 PM

We had a DB corruption. Currenty rebuilding all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Crypto-Coinz  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Guides | Calculator | Currency Statsitics | Masternode Calculator | Monitor Creator
▬▬▬▬  HUSH  KMD  ZEC  ZCL  ZER  ZEN  XZC  BSD  BTCZ  SIGT  VOT  ▬▬▬▬
BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:20:45 PM

Site is back up to full functionality.
The DB issues started after a staff member accidentally upgraded the site mysql. It took us some time to reverse back to a functioning mysql and restore the website structure.
Now the site and calculations work again.

That been said we have used the opportunity to prepare our DB for the next feature of the site. Master Node Profitability Monitor!
To be released in the upcoming weeks.

Thank you for been with us on this journey.

Guides | Calculator | Currency Statsitics | Masternode Calculator | Monitor Creator
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:28:27 AM

Can you save all entered data (cards, hashrates, Power, algorithms) in cookies file for each client,
like zsolo.bid do saving mining addresses when this is already inputed.
I see my wallet in the cookies viewer there
and no need to do input this again and again, when page is reloaded.

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
martincic

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:30:43 AM

thats a lot of crypto currencies, will you increase the list in the future?
JWT

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:10:19 AM

1)Recomended pools are total BS. You choose absolutly dead pools.Check denarius (for Nvidia cards if it matters)
2)Profit calculations are also BS. Denarius $18.5 per card?Smiley Whattomine $5 per card and reality is close to wtm.
Stop dreaming.
gsanjin

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:04:02 PM

Yeah, I also see that profit values are too optimistic, especially for neoscrypt. Yes, recommended pool lists are crappy atm. Cookie save of entered values will deffinatelly be helpfull.  Any ETA for cryptonight algo coins?
gsanjin

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:42:48 PM

Also, it would be helpfull when we could choose "best BTC price" exchange. Sometimes it chooses exchange which I don't use (even when it's unselected!!)
BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:10:19 PM

Can you save all entered data (cards, hashrates, Power, algorithms) in cookies file for each client,
like zsolo.bid do saving mining addresses when this is already inputed.
I see my wallet in the cookies viewer there
and no need to do input this again and again, when page is reloaded.
Yes, it will be added in the future.

BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:11:16 PM

thats a lot of crypto currencies, will you increase the list in the future?
We are at 39 coins so far. Target is 250. No deadline, new ones will be included soon.

BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:18:56 PM

1)Recomended pools are total BS. You choose absolutly dead pools.Check denarius (for Nvidia cards if it matters)
2)Profit calculations are also BS. Denarius $18.5 per card?Smiley Whattomine $5 per card and reality is close to wtm.
Stop dreaming.

1. Well, no they are not. If you are basing this only on the Denarius pool, then please continue hating Wink.
2. Yeah, again not true. My calculator gives a real time view based on the latest network hashrate and difficulty. that is why Denarius goes up and down. Because the network is a "come and go" for some farms and difficulty adjustment can't adequately prevent the hopping on and off the network.
Card values are confirmed with the latest ccminer and with few pools. If you want to look at mean values with data from 3 hours ago - WTM is your place.
Continue that way >>>>>

BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:21:48 PM

Yeah, I also see that profit values are too optimistic, especially for neoscrypt. Yes, recommended pool lists are crappy atm. Cookie save of entered values will deffinatelly be helpfull.  Any ETA for cryptonight algo coins?

Are you using the Klaus 8.15 on your Nvidia cards? I am mining GoByte for the last 3 days and the calculator is spot on!
CryptoNight - ETA is MIA for now. Will revisit it when server number 2 gets operational.

BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:25:21 PM

Also, it would be helpfull when we could choose "best BTC price" exchange. Sometimes it chooses exchange which I don't use (even when it's unselected!!)

When you have selected all the excahnges the one with best BTC price will be selected for the conversion to USD. Some of the smaller exchanges are disabled for the BTC price as the volumes in them are small and if you go there to exchange your BTC you will see that the last price is something that happened a day ago and was a spike of the price and the current Buy price for BTC is really lower and no one is trading the coin there.
The other big exchanges will added soon - BitFinex, Binance, CEX.IO

metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:35:31 PM

The idea of our site is to help you navigate the Crypto Currency universe.
https://www.crypto-coinz.net/

Here is what we will focus on:

Crypto Guides – Guides on setting up nodes, how does the Blockchain work, optimizations for mining and latest news.

Crypto Calculator – We are running a dedicated network of Crypto Nodes and so far have focused on the Equihash, Xevan, Tribus, Lyra2z, and Skunhash algorithms. You can see the latest profitability, the profitability for the last 24 hours and the currency from which you can mine the most quantity of tokens.

We are currently expanding our network of nodes and will be adding additional Crypto Currencies and algorithms. Initially supported crypto coins are:
ZCASH, HUSH, KOMODO, ZERO, BITCOINZ, ZCLASSIC, ZENCASH, ZCOIN, BITSEND, VOTE  COIN, SIGNATUM, DENARIUS, NEEDLE, Centurion, Elements, Niobium, DASH, PURA, ETERNITY, ARCTIC and MonetaryUnit MUE .

We are also providing the largest set of predefined and verified list of video cards Hash rate to Power consumption. This means that you can just input the number of cards that you have from NVIDIA or AMD and see the profits you can achieve with them.

Crypto Currency Statistics – this section of the site gives you the ability to check the Difficulty and the Global Hash rate of all supported coins for the defined periods.
Defined periods are: 1 Day, 7 Days, 30 Days and 90 Days.
By using this tool you can verify your earning and quickly determine any opportunities the Crypto networks are currently providing you.

Hardware repairs – a dedicated section of troubleshooting mining rigs, repair failed video cards, motherboards and corrupted BIOS flashes.

Recommended Mining Pools – a tool that lists you the most profitable, safe and honest pools for each coin listed on our site. .

We hope you will enjoy the site and it will help you enjoy the global Crypto community a bit easier.

BR
bhteam

You just come and give the goal of your project, but before that you should provide about your identity
What is this, the description about it and then you can move to the goal about your crypto site

Its just like other site that trying to scam people, no transparent identity and just give the goal and purpose

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 07:42:29 PM

The idea of our site is to help you navigate the Crypto Currency universe.
https://www.crypto-coinz.net/

Here is what we will focus on:

Crypto Guides – Guides on setting up nodes, how does the Blockchain work, optimizations for mining and latest news.

Crypto Calculator – We are running a dedicated network of Crypto Nodes and so far have focused on the Equihash, Xevan, Tribus, Lyra2z, and Skunhash algorithms. You can see the latest profitability, the profitability for the last 24 hours and the currency from which you can mine the most quantity of tokens.

We are currently expanding our network of nodes and will be adding additional Crypto Currencies and algorithms. Initially supported crypto coins are:
ZCASH, HUSH, KOMODO, ZERO, BITCOINZ, ZCLASSIC, ZENCASH, ZCOIN, BITSEND, VOTE  COIN, SIGNATUM, DENARIUS, NEEDLE, Centurion, Elements, Niobium, DASH, PURA, ETERNITY, ARCTIC and MonetaryUnit MUE .

We are also providing the largest set of predefined and verified list of video cards Hash rate to Power consumption. This means that you can just input the number of cards that you have from NVIDIA or AMD and see the profits you can achieve with them.

Crypto Currency Statistics – this section of the site gives you the ability to check the Difficulty and the Global Hash rate of all supported coins for the defined periods.
Defined periods are: 1 Day, 7 Days, 30 Days and 90 Days.
By using this tool you can verify your earning and quickly determine any opportunities the Crypto networks are currently providing you.

Hardware repairs – a dedicated section of troubleshooting mining rigs, repair failed video cards, motherboards and corrupted BIOS flashes.

Recommended Mining Pools – a tool that lists you the most profitable, safe and honest pools for each coin listed on our site. .

We hope you will enjoy the site and it will help you enjoy the global Crypto community a bit easier.

BR
bhteam

You just come and give the goal of your project, but before that you should provide about your identity
What is this, the description about it and then you can move to the goal about your crypto site

Its just like other site that trying to scam people, no transparent identity and just give the goal and purpose

You understand that this is the ANN for my site - that provides a free service. No ICO - free. Or are you just writing here to make a few more comments on your profile?

JWT

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:30:47 PM

Why hating...emotions not involved...at least on my side.
I checked several coins,most of the recomended pools are dead or with relatively low hashrate.

Profitability.The numbers simply wrong.If you check,your calculator shows that denarius is the best choise with $11-18 per 1080ti for last two days(1-3 position)
What's the point to give that number,if the real one is pretty constant and near $5-6 per card?
Correct me if I wrong,but imho you just can't get the numbers shown by your site.
And yes,in the past I used all kind of autoswitchers with all kind of settings and know that current profitability does not reflects that you really get at the end of the day.

Stop dreaming.

1. Well, no they are not. If you are basing this only on the Denarius pool, then please continue hating Wink.
2. Yeah, again not true. My calculator gives a real time view based on the latest network hashrate and difficulty. that is why Denarius goes up and down. Because the network is a "come and go" for some farms and difficulty adjustment can't adequately prevent the hopping on and off the network.
Card values are confirmed with the latest ccminer and with few pools. If you want to look at mean values with data from 3 hours ago - WTM is your place.
Continue that way >>>>>
BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 11:15:59 PM

Why hating...emotions not involved...at least on my side.
I checked several coins,most of the recomended pools are dead or with relatively low hashrate.

Profitability.The numbers simply wrong.If you check,your calculator shows that denarius is the best choise with $11-18 per 1080ti for last two days(1-3 position)
What's the point to give that number,if the real one is pretty constant and near $5-6 per card?
Correct me if I wrong,but imho you just can't get the numbers shown by your site.
And yes,in the past I used all kind of autoswitchers with all kind of settings and know that current profitability does not reflects that you really get at the end of the day.

Stop dreaming.

Continue that way >>>>>

Well, I explained you that Den network hash rate constantly varies with over 50% change. If you make a calculation on a block that is on the low hashrate you will get a big profits for the "Now" calculation. On the next block the network hashrate goes up and your profits get down in the "Now" calculation. That is why it constantly goes up and down.
Now the statement that it is in the top spot for the last 3 days is again not true. Here is a calculation for a single 1080Ti from right now https://ibb.co/bP2cSw. Den is no where to be seen. Until the next block when the hashrate drops so low that if it stays like that you will be makeing 18$ a day from a 1080Ti. Until it goes back up again, and you can ask the Den dev why this is happening to the network and let me know l, as when I asked them all I got back was "That is very interesting Wink".

Regarding the pools. I have mined in all of them for testing, talked to the owners and seen that they are honest people. That is why I am recommending them. Did you see a sign that says - mine in that pool and get 1000% more coins? Or go to the other one and get a free hot dog? And I intend to keep the list in that way. I can aways add suprnova and remove all others, but I will not recommend some one without getting to know them first. All I know about the SN guy is that he works with a lot of private farms on private pools and nothing more.

Haздpaвe!

bleauhaus

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:38:11 AM

I think Your Site is Very Good! You seem to be putting alot of work into it in between dealing with the Trollz here on the ANN.

I have to concede that the ANN is the best (free) way to get a site noticed in Crypto. However i think a Discord Channel is essential to cordinate community support for your Project. I would like to offer my services as a Proofreader / editor if you will have me.
stellerankle

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:31:11 AM

Hi! I want to watch your presentation, but can’t be in Moscow on this date… are you planning to carry out online translation?
Cuzzle

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:02:14 PM

In the sort function there is an option labeled 'miners leaving opportunity'

What does this mean?
mikebzh44

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:13:36 PM

When using calculator, what are different profit displayed ?

https://i.imgur.com/lefzPds.png

Why there is 2 Rev $ columns ?

Rev $ 24h is my estimated revenue par day ? So why my profit is higher than revenue ? Profi should be revenue - electrocity cost, no ?

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: