Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SITE][CRYPTO-COINZ.NET] Monitor your Coinz in real time!  (Read 10820 times)
BHTeam (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://www.crypto-coinz.net

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:57:45 PM

Hello,
the crypto coinz calculater is really good.and i was searching for some thing like this from last november..but i found it recently. but i see that,some calculaters are giving false information.for example,MAGNET coin,it was showing almost 2X to 3X more than the actual returns i am getting..now i doubt whether the calculater is wrong or am i getting low MAG with my hardware..but i cross checked with my friends, returns. and returns are same as i got.so i doubt calculator is misleading.please check it.

with regards
Cryptocoinz user

Yes calculator is really way off, i tried bulwark for 24hours. site stated i could get 2bulwark, yet i didnt even get past 1 bulwark

On which pool? What was the reported Hash/rate on the pool? You know that the Miner Hash/rate is just the rate at which you search for shares and the actual found shares are what counts. Try a different pool. I mined BWK myself for some time and I am pretty sure the calc is correct.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Crypto-Coinz  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Guides | Calculator | Currency Statsitics | Masternode Calculator | Monitor Creator
▬▬▬▬  HUSH  KMD  ZEC  ZCL  ZER  ZEN  XZC  BSD  BTCZ  SIGT  VOT  ▬▬▬▬
BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:02:18 PM

Hello,
the crypto coinz calculater is really good.and i was searching for some thing like this from last november..but i found it recently. but i see that,some calculaters are giving false information.for example,MAGNET coin,it was showing almost 2X to 3X more than the actual returns i am getting..now i doubt whether the calculater is wrong or am i getting low MAG with my hardware..but i cross checked with my friends, returns. and returns are same as i got.so i doubt calculator is misleading.please check it.

with regards
Cryptocoinz user

Yes calculator is really way off, i tried bulwark for 24hours. site stated i could get 2bulwark, yet i didnt even get past 1 bulwark

On which pool? What was the reported Hash/rate on the pool? You know that the Miner Hash/rate is just the rate at which you search for shares and the actual found shares are what counts. Try a different pool. I mined BWK myself for some time and I am pretty sure the calc is correct.

Also, are you using the cards predefined settings on the site to calculate? Did you achieve those values of hashrates on the miners and do you see them on the pool as well? Share some pictures.

Guides | Calculator | Currency Statsitics | Masternode Calculator | Monitor Creator
chandra2sekhar2000

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:02:04 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 07:47:49 PM by chandra2sekhar2000

Hello BHTeam,
i am attaching the screenshots,with actual results
1.with 230Ghs. actually i have 241GHS ..but to calculate i used the minimum average hash rate i ever seen .so lowest hast rate i get with my setup.
2. look at the BR in main calc image MAg-2, there your calc shows BR:-100,  but magnet block reward is 200. but in the mag specific calc it shows 200.
3. according to your calc in MAGnet X11 calc MAG-1 image...daily yeild is around 784, but in image 2- you can see that yeild/day is 1569.9 MAG, almost twice.so i guess you are using BR=100 in main, & 200 in next screen.
4 so in any casing i am not getting closer to what i see in calc. i have connected to miningpool.shop, i have connected for 38hrs exactly and the return is around 690MAG. so not even close to 24hr calculations.. i know based on averate hashrate ,the yeild will differ,and calc gives estimations based on at the moment hashrate..but still its too far away..
i would like to know,whether its calc issue,
or am i getting very low on the pool.
and you can see my hash rate at 240GHS on pool, steady hash rate not down to 230GHS,and 24hrs up.
mikespax

Activity: 362
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:48:29 PM

The x11 calc looks broken. Says $16 million for one D3 on elements, and then nothing for most other coins.

Bitrated user: mikespax.
gsanjin

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:22:49 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 02:53:54 PM by gsanjin

I also confirm that calculator gives a way more preoptimistic results than it is in reality, no matter which algo. Whattomine is much more close to reallity. Anyway crypto-coins shows current blockchain info and offers different coin and exchange overviews, so it is still usefull.

BTW, look at Vote Coin. There is sell offer at 88 satoshi (its last price) but buy offer is at 44 sat. The moment somebody buys coin, VOTE is on top of the list as most profitable coin to mine. Few minutes later somebody do sell and it falls on bottom of list. So, I recommend taking only last sell offer in calculations as they are more realistic for expectations.
BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:37:16 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 08:53:57 PM by BHTeam

Hello BHTeam,
i am attaching the screenshots,with actual results
1.with 230Ghs. actually i have 241GHS ..but to calculate i used the minimum average hash rate i ever seen .so lowest hast rate i get with my setup.
2. look at the BR in main calc image MAg-2, there your calc shows BR:-100,  but magnet block reward is 200. but in the mag specific calc it shows 200.
3. according to your calc in MAGnet X11 calc MAG-1 image...daily yeild is around 784, but in image 2- you can see that yeild/day is 1569.9 MAG, almost twice.so i guess you are using BR=100 in main, & 200 in next screen.
4 so in any casing i am not getting closer to what i see in calc. i have connected to miningpool.shop, i have connected for 38hrs exactly and the return is around 690MAG. so not even close to 24hr calculations.. i know based on averate hashrate ,the yeild will differ,and calc gives estimations based on at the moment hashrate..but still its too far away..
i would like to know,whether its calc issue,
or am i getting very low on the pool.
and you can see my hash rate at 240GHS on pool, steady hash rate not down to 230GHS,and 24hrs up.

Hi,

You are correct. Please test now, the calculation should be correct.
1. The dedicated page had a wrong value of 200. The BR is actually split between miners and MN 50/50, like it was configured on the main calculator.
2. The Calculation for MAG and Needle were taking the total sum of blocks generated from their networks, and they have a hybrid POS that was not accounted for. Now the hybrid POS blocks have been excluded from the calculations.

Thank you for been stubborn and pointing out the error to a point that I had went and double checked the data with the MAG Dev and on both MAG and Needle explorers. I went over the calculations for the rest of the coins and there should not be any other Hybrid POS blocks been counted.

For Elements - my node is acting up and not reporting every block that is on the network. I will build a fresh binary now and should be up and running again shortly.

Thank you guys for pointing the issues. Keep this up and the page will be even better then before.

BR
bhteam

chandra2sekhar2000

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:54:45 PM

Hello BHteam,
Thanks..let me check..i have been checking almost 100/hr crypto-coinz.and almost mad..more over..i guess, due to calc mistakes, most people are changing to what ever shows profitable..today most people joined to ELM after your calc showed $$$ profit per D3..suddenly network increased to 4Ths from 300Mhs... EVen same happening on MAG. so i guess you people should maintain ,double check,triple check what ever your calc shows..as it deals with money.. :-) so one day if we mine on some wrong algo by seeing most profitable..then if get less, then we loose. Also you are taking reference of BTC prices from CEX.io but coinmarketcap gives good pricing data.but CEX i think giving wrong info always >20K/BTC.. infact coinmarket shows BTC around 18K. also add few more variables like,exchange fees, and BTC tx fees.so it makes much more realistic earnings

and a request delete images from previous post..Thanks

BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:24:44 PM

Hello BHteam,
Thanks..let me check..i have been checking almost 100/hr crypto-coinz.and almost mad..more over..i guess, due to calc mistakes, most people are changing to what ever shows profitable..today most people joined to ELM after your calc showed $$$ profit per D3..suddenly network increased to 4Ths from 300Mhs... EVen same happening on MAG. so i guess you people should maintain ,double check,triple check what ever your calc shows..as it deals with money.. :-) so one day if we mine on some wrong algo by seeing most profitable..then if get less, then we loose. Also you are taking reference of BTC prices from CEX.io but coinmarketcap gives good pricing data.but CEX i think giving wrong info always >20K/BTC.. infact coinmarket shows BTC around 18K. also add few more variables like,exchange fees, and BTC tx fees.so it makes much more realistic earnings

and a request delete images from previous post..Thanks

Hey, I understand what you are saying, and I have done what is needed to fix the calculations as soon as I realized there is an issue. It's been a learning curve for me too, and it will take some time before all mechanisms and scripts are ironed out of every coin deviation out there.

If you don't want CEX.IO - just disable it and it won't be part of the calculation. The price that comes from it is not wrong, just the Asia market is almost always above the rest of the exchanges. If you want coinmarketcap - just leave it enabled and you will see the price on it. CMC actually do a mean value based on the higher volumes on some exchanges. But if you have your funds in CEX.IO, then you don't care that that KRAKEN is at 18K, as you are at 20K.

You want to have exchange fees, BTC TX fees and more variables - well I want to see at least something that will pay for the servers in the donations addresses, but they are all still at 0. You can keep using the free service that the site provides, ask for improvements, point out wrong calculations, etc. but in the end it's a free service.
The main goal of the site is to help people discover new coins and where the profits are. So much people have discovered the new NeoScrypts, Lyra2z, Lyra2v2 and so on coins that otherwise no one was going to see on the WTM or other sites.
I will continue to add new coins and try to expose as much new coins as possible to the users.

Cheers
bhteam

chandra2sekhar2000

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:29:19 PM

Hi BHteam,
Friend, i am not pointing you in any wrong way.. I am just trying to give my feedback to improve the site.take it as positive dont think like, i am asking for a lot with free website.. i am just trying to give feedback and be part atleast in improvising the site. Thats it. How ever i am happy with the information i am getting from your site.keep the good work

Edit your previous post and delete the images pls.Thank u
gsanjin

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:34:55 PM

You want to have exchange fees, BTC TX fees and more variables - well I want to see at least something that will pay for the servers in the donations addresses, but they are all still at 0. You can keep using the free service that the site provides, ask for improvements, point out wrong calculations, etc. but in the end it's a free service.
The main goal of the site is to help people discover new coins and where the profits are. So much people have discovered the new NeoScrypts, Lyra2z, Lyra2v2 and so on coins that otherwise no one was going to see on the WTM or other sites.
I will continue to add new coins and try to expose as much new coins as possible to the users.

And thats exactly why I love crypto-coinz.net Smiley Hint: put Dogecoin address for donations - it's the fastest and lowest tx fee currency Smiley
BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:14:50 PM

Hi BHteam,
Friend, i am not pointing you in any wrong way.. I am just trying to give my feedback to improve the site.take it as positive dont think like, i am asking for a lot with free website.. i am just trying to give feedback and be part atleast in improvising the site. Thats it. How ever i am happy with the information i am getting from your site.keep the good work

Edit your previous post and delete the images pls.Thank u

The images are removed. Thank you for the feedback Smiley Don't get me wrong, I want and need feedback like yours to make the site better. Like I said - keep pointing things out and it will become a better service for the users.

dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:47:34 PM

Hey buddy, you need to add X17 to the site! There's a few coins there that are flying atm!
BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:17:39 PM

Hey buddy, you need to add X17 to the site! There's a few coins there that are flying atm!

it will be added with some other algorithms and many many coins, once the new hardware arrives and put to work.

BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:18:56 PM

Update:

Nodes Updated

- Solaris v2.2.0.0
- Dash v 12.2.2

Moscut

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:45:28 AM

hi, somehow i get total others numbers in profits compared to your site.

Mining Bulwark on bsod pool with:

12x 1080ti
6x 1070gtx and i get around 1170 Mh/s total.

Looking at your site i should get around 1089 Mh/s with my set up so the Mh/s matches! WATT does also match and i entered my price for the electricity: 0.17$.

So crypto-coinz tells me i should make around 225-245$ in 24H and now comes my question:

how is it possible HuhHuh?? I  get payout every 2 Hours wich brings me a total of around 3 coins Bullwark.

https://preview.ibb.co/hQgGs6/Wallet_Transactions.png

so thats 1.5 (BWK) every hour - 1.5 x 24 hours = 36 in 24H. When i look the current price 3.91$ so makes total 140$

do i make a mistake, counting?
BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:59:41 PM

Here, check the dedicated page for hours and days calculation.

https://www.crypto-coinz.net/coin-info/?43-BULWARK-BWK-NIST5-calculator/

your hash speed gives 38.796882 BWK reward for 24 hours, which is on the current rate on cryptopia $ 176.37 a day.
The data on which the calc is done is real time, there are spikes and drops in the hashrate and prices on the exchanges. If you were sending to the exchange and selling the BWK instantly for the last 24 hours - that was going to be your profit. You kept it the price went down, hashrate back up and you mined less that were worth less. All the data used in the calculations is on the site shown, so you know what is used for the calculations.

mintminty590

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:22:35 PM

The reason why all the calculations are worthless is because it is working off a BTC price of 19,200 and it is currently 5000 less than calculator is using.

I dont think I have had 1 coin on there that ever matches up with what I actually achieve so I have gone back to what to mine as it seems way more accurate.

Its almost impossible for me to be earning $250 a day with the GPU I have, especially on neoscrypt
oreak

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:27:04 PM

Your site is ok but I think it could benefit from additions to make it perfect.

The idea being that when a person does not use the $ as the current currency, it is necessary to make calculations from an exchange rate
It would be wise to add additional coins it would avoid having to do several manipulations to arrive at total in his currency.

The second addition would be the ability to choose the exchange offering the current value of bitcoin.
I explain as mentioned above some exchange does not take into account the $ using the €, I am obliged each time to calculate to have the rate that corresponds to my currency.

If not in general rule, I spend a lot of time analyzing your site, it happens that it is really top!
mdube@mineum.org

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:36:20 PM

Hi BHteam have you consider adding script calculator witj all those L3+ that is running could be good .

waiting for sending a beer or 2

mintminty590

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:04:04 PM

Hi BHteam have you consider adding script calculator witj all those L3+ that is running could be good .

waiting for sending a beer or 2

He needs to fix the stupid 19,200 BTC price bug first, its now 9000 higher than it actually is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: