Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SITE][CRYPTO-COINZ.NET] Monitor your Coinz in real time!  (Read 10820 times)
BHTeam (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://www.crypto-coinz.net

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:50:43 PM

Hi BHteam have you consider adding script calculator witj all those L3+ that is running could be good .

waiting for sending a beer or 2

He needs to fix the stupid 19,200 BTC price bug first, its now 9000 higher than it actually is.

C-CEX API is stuck. Just unselect C-CEX before calculating. Will see why it is happening now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Crypto-Coinz  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Guides | Calculator | Currency Statsitics | Masternode Calculator | Monitor Creator
▬▬▬▬  HUSH  KMD  ZEC  ZCL  ZER  ZEN  XZC  BSD  BTCZ  SIGT  VOT  ▬▬▬▬
BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:54:16 PM

Hi BHteam have you consider adding script calculator witj all those L3+ that is running could be good .

waiting for sending a beer or 2

yes Scrypts will be added. We will be migrated to the new infra from January, so new coins will be added soon.
Scrypt is one of the algos been added for sure. Any recommendations on the Coins to add first? Whats the newest, hottest, sexiest thing in Scrypt World right now?

Guides | Calculator | Currency Statsitics | Masternode Calculator | Monitor Creator
mintminty590

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:00:36 PM

I owe you an appology, I had no idea you could turn off the exchanges at the top

DOH!!!!!
BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:35:23 PM

I owe you an appology, I had no idea you could turn off the exchanges at the top

DOH!!!!!

No worries, the info section on how to use the site is coming.
The C-CEX API is stuck and they are in vacation apparently, so I have disabled C-CEX from the comparison for best available BTC price for now. Once they fix it, they will go back in the pool for best BTC price.
BTW if you want to get the mean price for BTC, you can deselect all the big exchainges and keep only CoinMarketCap on. That way you will get the price from there only.

now to make a soup and prepare for Christmas.

Happy Holidays to all around the Globe! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

pigsyn

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:13:54 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 07:24:07 PM by pigsyn

Hello.

Why is Solaris (XLR) on top of profitable crypto currencies for Nvidia when all of your recommended pools don't mine it anymore ? (or have 0 miners)

Rev. $ 24h says 16.89 ATM but exchange rate is 0.00039 BTC per XLR on recommended Exchange (5.17 USD)? I can't make more than 2 per day on fastest pool with my rig. (seems to be cryptohub) I don't get it.
Moscut

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:47:28 AM

Here, check the dedicated page for hours and days calculation.

https://www.crypto-coinz.net/coin-info/?43-BULWARK-BWK-NIST5-calculator/

your hash speed gives 38.796882 BWK reward for 24 hours, which is on the current rate on cryptopia $ 176.37 a day.
The data on which the calc is done is real time, there are spikes and drops in the hashrate and prices on the exchanges. If you were sending to the exchange and selling the BWK instantly for the last 24 hours - that was going to be your profit. You kept it the price went down, hashrate back up and you mined less that were worth less. All the data used in the calculations is on the site shown, so you know what is used for the calculations.

Hi!

can you please explain me wich formula you use for generating the hash rate in 24 hours? how do you get your 38.796882 BWK ?
BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 10:24:16 PM

Hello.

Why is Solaris (XLR) on top of profitable crypto currencies for Nvidia when all of your recommended pools don't mine it anymore ? (or have 0 miners)

Rev. $ 24h says 16.89 ATM but exchange rate is 0.00039 BTC per XLR on recommended Exchange (5.17 USD)? I can't make more than 2 per day on fastest pool with my rig. (seems to be cryptohub) I don't get it.

Cryptohub has Workers: 0 . Try a real pool that has workers. I will do a revision of the pools after the holidays and add some that have more miners and are tested.
The 24h profits are calculated based on the data from each block from the last 24 hours. XLR is one of those cryptos that have a really volatile network hashrate, and as you know the global network hashrate is what makes you take more or less from the block reward from each block. If you have high network hashrate - you get less, if you have low network hashrate (no one is mining the coin) you will get more from the block reward.
The reason that Denarius and Solaris both fluctuate so much is because their networks fluctuate with more then 50% in the last 10 to 20 blocks.
So if you do the calculation when the network hashrate is on the low side you will get big profits in the current calculation, but it will go high in the next few blocks and your profits will go low again. 

BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 10:26:54 PM

Here, check the dedicated page for hours and days calculation.

https://www.crypto-coinz.net/coin-info/?43-BULWARK-BWK-NIST5-calculator/

your hash speed gives 38.796882 BWK reward for 24 hours, which is on the current rate on cryptopia $ 176.37 a day.
The data on which the calc is done is real time, there are spikes and drops in the hashrate and prices on the exchanges. If you were sending to the exchange and selling the BWK instantly for the last 24 hours - that was going to be your profit. You kept it the price went down, hashrate back up and you mined less that were worth less. All the data used in the calculations is on the site shown, so you know what is used for the calculations.

Hi!

can you please explain me wich formula you use for generating the hash rate in 24 hours? how do you get your 38.796882 BWK ?

Get your constant hashrate you input on the site, and based on the network hashrate for the each block for the last 24 hours calculate your rewards for each block, sum them up and show them to you.
The Current calculation shows what you are doing on the last block and shows what you will be doing if the network keeps its speed the same for the next 24 hours in the future.

BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 10:27:17 PM

Merry Christmas to you all!

Alpha12

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:47:03 AM

Great work on the site and especially upgrades to the Crypto Calculator.  I use it every day. 
Excited for when CryptoNight is added in the future.
coindings

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:57:10 AM

Merry Christmas to you too  Smiley

According to your page, with my 100mh/s on skunk I should be making at least 5-6 Altcommunity Coins in 24h, but I´ve never made more than 3 coins per day.

I am on the bsod-pool and my rates are constant.

Do you know why the difference is so high?

Thanks
Saphire

Activity: 602
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:55:12 PM

Why your calculator shows DOUBLE most of coin Profits?
Example ; I tried CRC yesterday and i got only $18 but your calculater was saying $50-55.
Is is the same for Phoenixcoin (PXC) and DSR. Huh
map_ua
Copper Member

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

Tg: @map_ua Discrod: vjmap#6929

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:14:32 PM

Example ; I tried CRC yesterday and i got only $18 but your calculater was saying $50-55.

because they are using best price of btc and best price of coin/btc. This values are far from real values. Also some coins are using wrong block reward. At the current moment their calculator is rly buggy.

Private CPU pool, pm me to join 150%-180% of xmr profit.
BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 01:19:59 PM

because they are using best price of btc and best price of coin/btc. This values are far from real values. Also some coins are using wrong block reward. At the current moment their calculator is rly buggy.
And which Coins have double BR you say??? Or just a gut feeling?

coindings

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:29:31 PM

Merry Christmas to you too  Smiley

According to your page, with my 100mh/s on skunk I should be making at least 5-6 Altcommunity Coins in 24h, but I´ve never made more than 3 coins per day.

I am on the bsod-pool and my rates are constant.

Do you know why the difference is so high?

Thanks

@BHTEAM: do you know this?
BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 02:36:04 PM

Great work on the site and especially upgrades to the Crypto Calculator.  I use it every day. 
Excited for when CryptoNight is added in the future.

BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 02:40:33 PM

To all that think calculations are not correct:

I have just checked the Solaris, Bulwark, CrowdCoin, Phoenix and Desire - all correct. The formulas account for the Specifications the Devs of those coins have posted on their ANN pages and websites. Masternodes, and PoS have been taken in to account and the change in BR based on the block number.

if you feel something is not correct - bhteam@crypto-coinz.net

Saphire

Activity: 602
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:05:56 PM

I have just checked the Solaris, Bulwark, CrowdCoin, Phoenix and Desire - all correct. The formulas account for the Specifications the Devs of those coins have posted on their ANN pages and websites. Masternodes, and PoS have been taken in to account and the change in BR based on the block number.

No this is NOT true.
I tried CRC yesterday on http://bsod.pw/ pool and i got only %50 what your site shows.

And also i tried DSR on https://crc.cryptopros.us/ pool but only i got half of your calculator.

And lastly i tired Phoenixcoin (PXC) it was even not half..

If everyone say here they are not correct so you have to think about it.

I have some screenshots if anyone want it for proof i can send.
BHTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 09:12:13 PM

No this is NOT true.
I tried CRC yesterday on http://bsod.pw/ pool and i got only %50 what your site shows.

And also i tried DSR on https://crc.cryptopros.us/ pool but only i got half of your calculator.

And lastly i tired Phoenixcoin (PXC) it was even not half..

If everyone say here they are not correct so you have to think about it.

I have some screenshots if anyone want it for proof i can send.

Ok, Let's teach you some math.

CRC is going to be the example.
You have 300 KHash/s NeoScrypt hashing raw power.
The Global Hash rate is at this moment 8.74 GHash/s.
This means you will take 0,0034324942791762% of the block reward from each block.
So the Block reward is 20 and 50% of that goes to the Master Nodes - so 10 CRC. You get your 0,00343% out of it and this is 0.000343 CRC from the last block. Like already explained the Revenue $ represents estimate of the coins you will get in the next 24 hours IF the Global hash rate stays the same. So with the 2 minute per block this is 720 blocks for the day and with your earnings per block that makes 0,24696CRC.
So now get the exchange price from the only exchange that deals with CRC and you get 0.000117 BTC Estimated future earnings for the next 24 hours.
Now, you get the best price for BTC from all the exchanges on the site and >>> $ 1.85 for the next 24h mining CRC for you. You should really buy more mining gear man. Check the amount of CRC the site tells you will get in 24 hours and the amount of CRC the pool gives you. The rest is going to differ if the pool is using Bitfinex for BTC price and my site uses CEX.IO.

But hey, my site showed you that at that exact moment mining CRC was the most profitable coin. If you had lets say 30MHash/s NeoScrypt at your disposal, mining CRC at that moment was going to be very profitable for you.

That been said, the detailed explanation on what each field means will be set on the site in few minutes.

Now, you can post the pictures (just no nudes, please!, cover the sensible parts of your miners and wallets), make the calculations, check the ESTIMATES, and if you don't like what you are seeing, well I can't make you use my FREE service to live your life by it. Go to WTM, calculate Ether and Zclassic ESTIMATES all day long, live a happy life, knowing that the mining operation you have can make 13$ to 20$ a day in Hush or Komodo instead of Galactrum, CRC or BULWARK and wait for the Mooning of Equihash coins. Or not. It's up to you!

This has been very not peaceful Christmas, and I intend to leave you guys for the next 7 days to calculate, troll, meme, challenge the service and continue using it, and will be back in the new year to see what the next accusations will be.

PS
Yes, all CryptoNight and Dagger-Hashimoto, some new Equihash and not that new NeoScrypts will be added in 2018.

coindings

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:37:45 PM

Thanks for the explanation. I had no intension of accusing you of anything, just wanted to know whats going on and how I should calculate these minings, so I am thankful for  the info  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: