Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:05:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Pulsar Venture Capital Bounty Campaign  (Read 10349 times)
abiola1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:42:05 AM

Please i did not understand "check facebook page" on my twitter retweet Spreadsheet, and I did not receive any stake for retweet.
spreadsheet number: 3
Bitcointalk address username: abiola1
Please make correction

The stakes (25 tokens) are paid once a week for participating in any social media section! Please check this, it is written in the terms. Thank you

"Pulsar Venture Capital Announces ICO to Revolutionise Startup and Business Acceleration"
Read the article about us on one of the world's largest cryptocurrency news platform - CryptoCoinsNews!
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/pulsar-venture-capital-announces-ico-revolutionise-startup-business-acceleration/
Participate: http://pulsarico.com

i have checked the link you send to me please lemme see my stake on the spreadsheet to know my stake thanks in advace
and please tell me maybe have checked the facebook page that you said

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matheus_Spel

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:05:35 PM

very inspiring website design
how is it you like so much?
it is evident that the developers tried and made it multifunctional and comfortable
well, by the way I also noted the fact that he is incredibly comfortable and find the information very easily
I see that it was difficult to write the website because a lot of animation and in General over how it will look like the work was great
any website requires lots of effort in time and work
you know not everywhere it is noticeable here and get pleasure simply from the fact that you are on it
of course I also like it but I can't say that experiencing him mad delight
Yes this is a normal reaction ahah
just in my opinion the site is a small part of everything ICO and more important for example a white paper and do the idea
of course the idea is more important but the website brings all these things together so to speak
i think exactly the same actually
it is nice that devs are making it user-friendly
do you mean like.... besides the site itself?
yeah, I hope the future service will become even better

Joining the discussion, I'm completely agree with you guys! Their website is really well-made - just from looking at it I already feel myself, so to say, at the top of the world))
Indeed, this is that one little detail which actually means a lot. Guys not only have developed a good project, they've spent precious time polishing every bit and making everything easy to understand!
True that.

Btw, I have a few questions concerning the project itself, about tokens, to be certain:
How do you distribute tokens between members?
And more importantly, how is the profit paid if every token is 1$ worth?
If you read the post more carefully, you'll find out that the profit is paid as yearly dividends or when the pulsar venture capital exits start-ups.
Wynter

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:18:26 PM

very inspiring website design
how is it you like so much?
it is evident that the developers tried and made it multifunctional and comfortable
well, by the way I also noted the fact that he is incredibly comfortable and find the information very easily
I see that it was difficult to write the website because a lot of animation and in General over how it will look like the work was great
any website requires lots of effort in time and work
you know not everywhere it is noticeable here and get pleasure simply from the fact that you are on it
of course I also like it but I can't say that experiencing him mad delight
Yes this is a normal reaction ahah
just in my opinion the site is a small part of everything ICO and more important for example a white paper and do the idea
of course the idea is more important but the website brings all these things together so to speak
i think exactly the same actually
it is nice that devs are making it user-friendly
do you mean like.... besides the site itself?
yeah, I hope the future service will become even better

Joining the discussion, I'm completely agree with you guys! Their website is really well-made - just from looking at it I already feel myself, so to say, at the top of the world))
Indeed, this is that one little detail which actually means a lot. Guys not only have developed a good project, they've spent precious time polishing every bit and making everything easy to understand!
True that.

Btw, I have a few questions concerning the project itself, about tokens, to be certain:
How do you distribute tokens between members?
And more importantly, how is the profit paid if every token is 1$ worth?
If you read the post more carefully, you'll find out that the profit is paid as yearly dividends or when the pulsar venture capital exits start-ups.
Thanks a whole lot! But still, how's the profit paid if every token is 1$ worth? And also, how much % will I get per month?
Cubus (OP)

Activity: 331
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:12:36 PM

Revenue is generated by the growth of the token' price. Estimated 5-year revenue is 920%, that's 15,3% per month. Thanks!
Wynter

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:44:04 PM

Revenue is generated by the growth of the token' price. Estimated 5-year revenue is 920%, that's 15,3% per month. Thanks!
Thanks for you answer! That's an incredibly huge % profit actually!
Cossty752

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:36:43 PM

Hello, I'm kind of new to this ICO thing, but I like this project and even though I can not participate I'm interested to know more. What are the general risks you have when you participate in this project or a similar one?
Matheus_Spel

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:42:52 PM

Hello, I'm kind of new to this ICO thing, but I like this project and even though I can not participate I'm interested to know more. What are the general risks you have when you participate in this project or a similar one?
Hello there! Well, the biggest risk you should be aware of is losing the private key to your wallet Cheesy. But serious now - you can read all the risks in their whitepaper on page 40.
Cossty752

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:46:17 PM

Hello there! Well, the biggest risk you should be aware of is losing the private key to your wallet Cheesy. But serious now - you can read all the risks in their whitepaper on page 40.
No need to get nasty. Anyway, thanks for the info, will read it carefully
SolitaireStranger15

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:57:13 AM

Nice to see another guy over here learning about bounties. Trying my best to get into this too! Well, once I'm here I will not hesitate to ask a question too: How do you allocate invested money? Like how many goes into portfolio investments and into expenses?
Meaning.OfShock

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:10:10 AM

Hello again! I like to watch this project from time to time - to me it looks like an interesting one. How many funds have you collected by now?
Matheus_Spel

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:22:46 AM

Hello again! I like to watch this project from time to time - to me it looks like an interesting one. How many funds have you collected by now?
You can see the counter of collected funds on the main page of their website, not sure if I am allowed to share links but here you go: http://pulsarico.com
$9 173 426 right now. This is pretty insane if you ask me, but still quite a way from a hardcap.
Mr_McKska

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

3D Blockchain Applications Platform

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:41:14 AM

Hi, there! It is noted on your website that "TOKEN SALE ENDS ON MAY 13, 2018". So, will the bounty campaign lasts same period, till the end of crowdsale?
Meaning.OfShock

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:09:36 AM

You can see the counter of collected funds on the main page of their website, not sure if I am allowed to share links but here you go: http://pulsarico.com
$9 173 426 right now. This is pretty insane if you ask me, but still quite a way from a hardcap.
Thank you for sharing the link! Agree, $9 173 426 is a crap ton of money!
JeremyIrid

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:28:29 AM

Hello! Seeing that many questions being asked I just coundn't hold myself and not ask mine: Where can I learn more about your portfolio companies?
Cossty752

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:20:04 AM

Hello! Seeing that many questions being asked I just coundn't hold myself and not ask mine: Where can I learn more about your portfolio companies?
That's a good question. I'd like to know more about portfolio companies too! There's certainly some information about them in the whitepaper, but is there anything else to read about them?
zhdanov.alescha

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:10:17 PM

Здpaвcтвyйтe. Зapeгиcтpиpoвaлcя в пoдпиcнoй впepвыe пoдcкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa кaк пpaвильнo фopмиpoвaть и oтпpaвлять Baм oтчeты. Cpoки нaпиcaния пocтoв c кaкoй дaты нaчинaeтcя нeдeля .Зapaнee Cпacибo
Meaning.OfShock

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:11:49 AM

Здpaвcтвyйтe. Зapeгиcтpиpoвaлcя в пoдпиcнoй впepвыe пoдcкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa кaк пpaвильнo фopмиpoвaть и oтпpaвлять Baм oтчeты. Cpoки нaпиcaния пocтoв c кaкoй дaты нaчинaeтcя нeдeля .Зapaнee Cпacибo
Hello there! Thanks to google translate I could figure out you're russian. I think you might want to ask your question in the russian topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2261159.0
Matheus_Spel

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:31:29 AM

Nice to see another guy over here learning about bounties. Trying my best to get into this too! Well, once I'm here I will not hesitate to ask a question too: How do you allocate invested money? Like how many goes into portfolio investments and into expenses?
Some money will be distributed to the previous investors, and everything else (not sure how much % it is) goes as follows:
80% - Portfolio investments
15% - Operational expenses, including management fees
5% - ICO-related expenses, including bounty payments
Matheus_Spel

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:35:16 AM

That's a good question. I'd like to know more about portfolio companies too! There's certainly some information about them in the whitepaper, but is there anything else to read about them?
You can get more information about portfolio companies on ther website: https://pulsarico.com There are some pretty good projects, check them out!
JeremyIrid

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:59:36 AM

You can get more information about portfolio companies on ther website: https://pulsarico.com There are some pretty good projects, check them out!
Thank you man! Didn't see this on the website for some reason.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: