Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:48:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Regulation in Russia  (Read 1424 times)
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:47:16 PM

Today (11.10.2017) it was announced that all mining activities and emission of cryptocurrencies will be regulated in Russia. What will be practical implications? We are planning to do an ICO via a company in Estonia, however, most of the team is based in Russia.

Will be regulated does not mean it will be banned. I believe what government and its agencies are focused on since they are no going the route of banning is to ensure that the right things are done which is what I think is going on here. So, what your team needs to do is to first study the new rules and see if its something you can comply with or if not, you start looking at alternatives which centred around of either to shelve the idea or migrate to another jurisdiction to pull it off.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:52:51 PM

Jack squat will happen. By the time they realize that crypto and bitcoin are uncensorable, the game will be on a whole different level due to countries like Japan or Korea. And by then, just like what happened to a similar technology - torrents, it will be unstoppable. People will be buying crypto EASILY even in police states like Russia and China.
migolmigol

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:40:09 AM

I heard that russia is planning to ba cryptocurrency in russia so i think its impossible to regulate altcoin in russia like the above said if you are planning to invest you will just wasting and lose your money..
And i heard i think yesterday that russia are planning to block almost all resource of bitcoin i just heard or read from bitcoin news in google. .

I agree

Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:51:02 AM

The Russian will try to launch their own cryptocurrency. It will be crypto ruble. They will never even come close to the performance of bitcoin so they will try to kill the competitor. I feel sorry for the Russians but they have chosen Putin and will now pay for it.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:19:38 PM

All the discussions on this topic on the regulation of the crypto currency in Russia are based either on rumors or on the statements of certain officials of this state. Moreover, they are quite contradictory even to President Putin, and sometimes they are simply twisted by the mass media. I think that it will take some time to wait and see what laws and other by-laws are adopted with respect to the crypto currency, and then draw conclusions.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:38:04 PM

All the discussions on this topic on the regulation of the crypto currency in Russia are based either on rumors or on the statements of certain officials of this state. Moreover, they are quite contradictory even to President Putin, and sometimes they are simply twisted by the mass media. I think that it will take some time to wait and see what laws and other by-laws are adopted with respect to the crypto currency, and then draw conclusions.
After you put before the fact will be too late to do anything. In democratic countries, before making the law which affects the interests of many people going on long discussions with the experts and society. In Russia it is not and never will be. I don't live in Russia but I am sure that nothing good Putin did not come up.
gyu22

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:38:56 PM

“In Russia, the need for the regulation of ICOs and cryptocurrencies, as well as the use of blockchain technology as a whole have been stated repeatedly,” RBC reported. The head of a working group on assessing the risks of the turnover of cryptocurrencies at the State Duma, Elina Sidorenko, said that the group will prepare a draft law on ICOs immediately after the draft law on cryptocurrencies has been submitted to the State Duma.
The Russian Association of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency (RABIK) is also drafting a law to legalize ICOs, its president Yuri Pripachkin told RBC early this month. He described the bill as:
        Most likely, it will be its own model, since other countries, when regulating ICOs, rely on previous experience of instruments for attracting financing such as IPO, crowdfunding, etc.

Full: https://news.bitcoin.com/russia-regulation-icos/

bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:50:51 AM

It’s media manipulation has become a norms now, it is painted with political motive as well. They want President Putin to be hated by bitcoin users and investors, when in reality he is supportive about cryptocurrency. This is way unethical for this so called “ journalism” in this era.

Russia even aiming to make a mining farm itself with a nuclear power country that’s excess electricity can be used and not be wasted. That’s a better idea and it will make the competition more advantageous to our bitcoin community.
Emmami@758

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:00:11 AM

Today (11.10.2017) it was announced that all mining activities and emission of cryptocurrencies will be regulated in Russia. What will be practical implications? We are planning to do an ICO via a company in Estonia, however, most of the team is based in Russia.

in Russia it may rumors or true. Russian government passed rule that is they have to creating they own new crypto currency and they declare no need to use bit coin. but up to now practically it is not possible. so mostly it is not possible. because we are completely depends on paper currency and crypto currency. so launching new crypto is some difficult. but Russian government not declare up to now about this currency so no worry about this issue..
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:33:43 AM

Regulated then why worried? It was not banned. Were so afraid of regulation for what reason because I don’t really understand. Mining industry are worth millions of dollars are we seriously gonna leave them without sharing it to your own country. That selfishness and greediness in one own country so regulation is needed/necessary and timely.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:40:40 PM

Regulated then why worried? It was not banned. Were so afraid of regulation for what reason because I don’t really understand. Mining industry are worth millions of dollars are we seriously gonna leave them without sharing it to your own country. That selfishness and greediness in one own country so regulation is needed/necessary and timely.
Lol! What do you mean why worry? In Russia it is impossible to conduct a legitimate business. If you honestly pay all the taxes that any business or activity becomes unprofitable. Putin and his friends intentionally create conditions under which it is possible to destroy any competitor. The entire Russian economy is built on monopoly. Therefore, it is poorly developed and all the high prices.
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:18:29 PM

The Russian will try to launch their own cryptocurrency. It will be crypto ruble. They will never even come close to the performance of bitcoin so they will try to kill the competitor. I feel sorry for the Russians but they have chosen Putin and will now pay for it.

They've not chosen Putin. He has chosen himself to be the tsar. As I know there are no real elections in Russia. Votes are fake.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:40:38 AM

They've not chosen Putin. He has chosen himself to be the tsar. As I know there are no real elections in Russia. Votes are fake.
You can fake voices as much as necessary but if people do not want you to see the power he opposes and revolutions occur. This in Russia. So they like everything. They are used they are treated like a flock of sheep and gradually become so. So Putin can come up with any laws. I would not be surprised if he will publish the law by which all will be prohibited from using cryptocurrency in addition to 10 persons close to him and the people will support. Russia is a country of slaves.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
ember.suc

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:25:18 AM

The finance ministry of Russia is drafting a law to regulate cryptocurrencies, which is expected to be ready by the end of the year. However, the central bank has repeatedly spoken against classifying cryptocurrencies as money substitutes, because this is actually a loss of control over the money flows from abroad.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:23:57 PM

The finance ministry of Russia is drafting a law to regulate cryptocurrencies, which is expected to be ready by the end of the year. However, the central bank has repeatedly spoken against classifying cryptocurrencies as money substitutes, because this is actually a loss of control over the money flows from abroad.
Let Putin enjoys in Russia are investments from the use of the cryptocurrency. Why ban? It looks like a suicide. It seems to me that he was not interested in the fate of citizens. He only cares about himself. In order to earn cryptocurrency need to have an education. Smart and self-sufficient people find it difficult to manage. So I am sure that the ban in Russia will be.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: