Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:02:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be 10k in the next 6-10 months!  (Read 4150 times)
neXeonHosting

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 06:53:49 PM

This would be very nice to see, although as others said its a rather vague prediction and was obviously based off the current trends. Most of them in the prediction booth just want to have one of those "yay, I said that" moments.
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:58:06 PM

As you can read the title, these are the words said by Former Wall Street giant turned Billionaire Mike Novogratz that they won't be surprised if Bitcoin reaches $10k by 2018. We have all been seeing some sarcastic comments from many Wall Street giants and here's an opposite statement coming from someone who used to be a part a Wall-Street. Hey critics, what do you think now?

We are sure to see 10k very soon because the price has broken the level that I expected it to, before the end of October. So, let's just start counting days unless this battle between SW and S2X comes to an end and let the real action begin.
Mike Novogratz said he will invest $500M in cryptocurrencies,initial coin offering and other related companies. This is a big positive thing for bitcoin and for sure it will help the price to go up, but it is not sure it will go up to 10.000$. We have to wait for the next fork and see what impact it will have for bitcoin. Also the Russian banks are not yet in a good situation with cryptocurrencies
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:00:40 PM

If that is gonna happen all bitcoin users would celebrate for the successful regulations and be happy with that case, off course. I should start saving bitcoin today lmao.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
Quantex

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:01:35 PM

As you can read the title, these are the words said by Former Wall Street giant turned Billionaire Mike Novogratz that they won't be surprised if Bitcoin reaches $10k by 2018. We have all been seeing some sarcastic comments from many Wall Street giants and here's an opposite statement coming from someone who used to be a part a Wall-Street. Hey critics, what do you think now?

We are sure to see 10k very soon because the price has broken the level that I expected it to, before the end of October. So, let's just start counting days unless this battle between SW and S2X comes to an end and let the real action begin.

This makes sense for me. Hitting 10k dollars around the mid 2018 is still possibe. First, we need to get rid of chinese regulation and banning decissions and bitcoin split actions. The rest is smooth.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:02:33 PM

Most of the negative comments by Wall Street traders end up making them look like clueless assholes when bitcoin has often done the exact opposite of what they’ve predicted so yeah, hopefully this time the positive price prediction comes true.

1 bitcoin at the value of $10,000 would be pretty awesome in the next 6-10 months.

ask ko lang pano po kumita dito thanks
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:08:01 PM

Everything is possibe with Bitcoin and I am sure with that because after I entered the cryptocurrency scene last year Bitcoin always grow exponentially and unexpectedly every month, We also seen the downs of Bitcoin within this whole year round but it always bounces back quickly and with this it is a great sign of a strong digital currency and we all know that it almost multiplied by 7+ since October of 2016 and if this continues within the next 6-10 months then there is no doubt that it will reach that $10,000 mark.

If this upcoming Segwit2x will become successful even with Split or not and Bitcoin survive another round of FUD or any king of threats then the new era of Bitcoin will begin and the price of it will boom again for the year 2018.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:11:14 PM

Bitcoin at the moment took a period of ten months to go from $1000 to the current value which is hovering between $4800 although it has experienced a lot of setback throughout the year, that is very much to be expected with an investment reaching $10,000 is doable but i think there will be enough setbacks to derail those targets.
doothewop

Activity: 332

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:18:26 PM

I think BTCs current price has a lot to do with people buying in to get a share of upcoming
forks.  In order to get increased price we would really need increased utility. There's
only certain things you can do with BTC currently. If we made it so you couls use BTC
for anything you can use dollars for, I don't see why price couldn't be +$100k.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:23:28 PM

If that is gonna happen all bitcoin users would celebrate for the successful regulations and be happy with that case, off course. I should start saving bitcoin today lmao.
yes it will be big success for all bitcoin user

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:23:51 PM

This is a possibility, but there is also a strong chance, that it may pull back in a meaningful way also, before heading higher again.

rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:29:53 PM

I have been telling people that $100 today in Bitcoin will be worth over $100,000 within 5 years. I made it a point to ask people I run into this week if they have ever heard of Bitcoin and so far 8 out of 8 said they never heard of it. If Bitcoin can climb in price so fast now when very few people know of it then imagine what the price will do when 7 out of 8 know of and are buying Bitcoin. This is still the ground floor !
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:56:53 PM

Don't you think it's a little bit crazy? Bitcoin price has increased a lot in the past months but it has to stop for a moment at some point. We had a correction 1 month ago and now Bitcoin value is increasing because of upcoming forks: Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin SegWit2X. Everyone here wants to receive our "free" money. It will be interesting thing to see what will happen after these 2 hardforks.
I heard this talk so many times Cheesy "It went up so much, it has to stop at some point." That's true, but you never know at which point of the peak you are at the moment. It  went up by $3000 this year, it may be the end, but it can as well go up by another $3000 before it stops. I think we are still at the bottom and we'll jump up by at least $2000 in the next 6 months. Many people think we'll double the curent price, which is also possible. It would be enough for China to remove the ban for us to break $5000.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:57:20 PM

Most of critics of the bitcoin and crypto currency are bankers so these kind of opinion will come out as always from personality who has a large depth of vision regarding the cryptos. For me it is just a matter of time, surely btc will hit $10k but no one knows yet but in my own opinion it would be at the start of the 3rd quarter next year, in the first 2 quarters the btc will just keep on rising and will slowdown after hitting $10k. No matter what we should rejoice if btc will hit $10k another profitable year for us Smiley

ntb85

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

ETHEREUM BULLISH

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:58:57 PM

Hope it will go to 500K !! Roll Eyes
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:59:48 PM

This. is positive price prediction which everyone would love to hear at anytime.
Earlier this year, BTC was at $1k and now it's almost $5k.
In the next one year, I see BTC getting to X2 of the price now.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:49:37 AM

Yes, if the price keep rising like the few previous months, the Bitcoin will reach $10k in the few next months, most likely. But we need to wait and see, the price is volatile and we can't predict exactly the chart.
At least it will keep increasing and its good time to buy and hold.

That's what every Bitcoin user wants the price to sky rocket in no time . But it can decrease the number of buyers and would be increase the number of sellers as people will try to sell the coins to get good 10X + Profits.

The question will it happen or not,  maybe its possible it can reach up to 10k or even it can cross the 10,000$ since the values is 4800$ now and we have been seeing a rapid growth for last 8 to 9 months. From my analysis I can see it increases in 6-10 months to the double the amount it is now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
willmer01

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:51:50 AM

We got a new all time high..
5.1k Smiley
Starbtc

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:55:52 AM

Congrats and time for celebrations who wished and HODL for 5k and now they already started wishing for 10k Smiley
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:59:55 AM

Looks like I'm sure with this statement, it's true the possibility of bitcoin will be up to $10k for the next few months. Before the process segwit2x bitcoin price are now having so increasing, especially later after segwit2x process is done. With the higher bitcoin price, this will make more people who will approach to bitcoin (including the layman) I'm sure of this.

Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:01:42 AM

Hopefully this would be true it would really be great if the bitcoin price would reach that high,
I think most of us would be holding our coins now and wait for it to turn the price into 10k in the next 6-10 months.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: