Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:03:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be 10k in the next 6-10 months!  (Read 4152 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:34:29 PM

As you can read the title, these are the words said by Former Wall Street giant turned Billionaire Mike Novogratz that they won't be surprised if Bitcoin reaches $10k by 2018. We have all been seeing some sarcastic comments from many Wall Street giants and here's an opposite statement coming from someone who used to be a part a Wall-Street. Hey critics, what do you think now?

We are sure to see 10k very soon because the price has broken the level that I expected it to, before the end of October. So, let's just start counting days unless this battle between SW and S2X comes to an end and let the real action begin.
I feel that this is confusing. but what he said some time ago was true and it's also very likely to happen in 2018. bitcoin prices that reach 10K USD is a remarkable increase. we are currently tempted to sell bitcoins at the price of 5500 USD. but there is still a chance to sell bitcoins at 10K USD rates. as I mentioned earlier that this is very confusing to me and everyone in the world today. everyone would want to get a chance to get the best results.
atc1-REAL

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:47:07 PM

The trend has been that the price increases a while after the forks. Initially it reduces, maybe becuase people are busy cashing in on the sentiment, but once those red candlesticks stablize, it'll be green for a while. The price has given the mainstream media something to think about and due to that more and more people are beinig exposed to btc. If the trend as mentioned above continues, it'll result in a snowball effect pushing the price even higher. However, I'll be satisfied if it goes to 6k by end of year,and maybe 8k by end of next year. 10k is good for us, but if more and more people come in, itll provide some kind of safety net for the price.
nkarm1

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:56:30 PM

Yes I'm pretty sure the price of 10k will be reached and it does not seem to take 6 months, maybe this year's end 10k price will be reached and I recommend to continue to buy bitcoin.

Nah, 10k is still a Yuge one to be attained by just only 2 months. We are talking about the a $100 billion of market cap, and that is not just a joke that can double within 2017.
Talking about the OP, this is a good signal for us to give our trust on bitcoin for the next comming years. Imagine that wall street giants are commending bitcoin for real! So it means that even a professional trader that only trades with legit stocks, trades bitcoin right now. As time passes by bitcoin is quite making its impact due to its unbelievable growth within just only months!  Wink
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:36:53 AM

Most of the negative comments by Wall Street traders end up making them look like clueless assholes when bitcoin has often done the exact opposite of what they’ve predicted so yeah, hopefully this time the positive price prediction comes true.

1 bitcoin at the value of $10,000 would be pretty awesome in the next 6-10 months.
Clueless mad indeed. I am pretty sure someone like Jamie is hiding his face somewhere right now and it will be a shame on him if he comes out again to utter hypocritical rubbish statements. It was an attempt for them to pretty get in good as they all know what is coming and they fantastically did.

Bitcoin reaching a value of $10000 by 2018 and even passing won't be a surprise to me honestly with the whole development of this year. I believe 2x will be just as altish as it sounds an no one will give a hoot about its existence. Core all the way!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:31:54 PM

It reached $5k now and we know for sure that it will reach $10k mark in the next year, if you see the growth of the whole crypto industry it will reach the moon sooner than we expect.

Another great all time high for bitcoin, just like what the majority is expecting before the hard fork we saw the price of bitcoin reached at $5,000 and as an update we are now at $5,200.

This is real quick and for sure there will be more to come in the next upcoming days. Expect there might be some correction but I hope that this correction will not take long.

And hopefully that $5,000 now is the best thing that happened this early month of October of becoming it's new floor price.

It is really surprising that the FUD from China had no effect at all on the exchange rates of Bitcoin. Jamie Dimon will be banging his head against the wall right now (not if his daughter had amassed thousands of Bitcoins at sub-3,000 prices a few weeks back). Overall, it is positive trend for Bitcoin. We can expect the exchange rates to cross $10,000 by the end of this year.

It has passed now at $5,000 and was into $5,500. Bitcoin is no more FUD influenced cryptocurrency and instead for it to fall, those FUDs are really helping.

Look on how quick the price of bitcoin went through after those FUD from China and the sensation of Jamie Dimon that called bitcoin as a fraud, this really helped us to see bitcoin's price reaching another ATH.

I'm just waiting for bitcoin to pass at $10,000.

atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 10:13:17 PM

Most of the negative comments by Wall Street traders end up making them look like clueless assholes when bitcoin has often done the exact opposite of what they’ve predicted so yeah, hopefully this time the positive price prediction comes true.

1 bitcoin at the value of $10,000 would be pretty awesome in the next 6-10 months.
Clueless mad indeed. I am pretty sure someone like Jamie is hiding his face somewhere right now and it will be a shame on him if he comes out again to utter hypocritical rubbish statements. It was an attempt for them to pretty get in good as they all know what is coming and they fantastically did.

Bitcoin reaching a value of $10000 by 2018 and even passing won't be a surprise to me honestly with the whole development of this year. I believe 2x will be just as altish as it sounds an no one will give a hoot about its existence. Core all the way!
I think that we have nothing left, just wait and see how things stand with the price of Bitcoin and for what period of time it will fall or increase. So I have a lot of predictions of the pricing relations for the crypto currency before the end of this year and the beginning of next year. And all these predictions are positive ..
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:56:06 PM

It is likely that bitcoin will be able to reach $ 10,000 next year. Everything depends on how governments will contribute to its development in their country.
I really do not see governments having a choice in this case. Most countries have seen that there can be more benefit to adopting bitcoin than trying to backstab it and in the coming years, they will gradually start turning up trying to lay their hands on the few they can.

Moreover, with or without the government, the huge growth of bitcoin is imminent and we can start seeing glorious days ahead.
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:48:58 AM

As you can read the title, these are the words said by Former Wall Street giant turned Billionaire Mike Novogratz that they won't be surprised if Bitcoin reaches $10k by 2018. We have all been seeing some sarcastic comments from many Wall Street giants and here's an opposite statement coming from someone who used to be a part a Wall-Street. Hey critics, what do you think now?

We are sure to see 10k very soon because the price has broken the level that I expected it to, before the end of October. So, let's just start counting days unless this battle between SW and S2X comes to an end and let the real action begin.
Yes, I agree that $10k will be reached within next year. But for this year after the end of October, it will hit only at $7k. That's my guess. But $7k is really good enough for his year! So, let's hold our breath and see what happens next! Excited bitcoin earner here!:)
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:30:27 AM

I think that we have nothing left, just wait and see how things stand with the price of Bitcoin and for what period of time it will fall or increase. So I have a lot of predictions of the pricing relations for the crypto currency before the end of this year and the beginning of next year. And all these predictions are positive ..
Sometimes, the price of Bitcoin can makes you have thought it will take place in a positive way because you just see the price of Bitcoin increases a lot of value recently and there is not reason make the price of Bitcoin stop bullish trend at the moment. But behind this green market, we are trading in a big trap is possible. Maybe in someday, a huge amount of money will withdrawal to FIAT from the cryptocurrrency funds.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:49:24 AM

Maybe we see the price of bitcoin 10k dollars each before next year . But this year its not possible to happen for me. Because for me the highest price of bitcoin in this year 8k dollars and i hope that happen. But everything is possible to happen maybe we the price 10k dollars but we dont know when. We have prediction and they dont know what will happen. But I hope the price bitcoin will increase more...
Protomono

Activity: 868

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:42:24 PM

Very possible to happen. Therefore, $10K is quite rational with limited btc supply factor. Meanwhile, demand continues to increase overtime. And yes, 2018 will make it happen.

WARRIORS LAND        ◼◼◼   is a multiplayer game
    ►►►►►► 100 PVP ARENAS ◄◄◄◄◄◄   
[ TELEGRAM ]      TWITTER ]      [ MEDIUM ]
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:14:21 PM

I'm thinking the exact same thing . just like the end of 2016 bitcoin pumps really high at mid of january and so this year too. by the end of 2017 im think bitcoin will reach $7000 barrier and then mid of 2018 january. bitcoin will really close to $10000 barrier. Bitcoin really amazes me everyday. Hope that more people will invest in bitcoin so that bitcoin will be in demand too.
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:20:40 PM

With the continued increase of investors from various locations in the world. It's very possible to happen, 2018 will deliver bitcoin to $10K. Now, there have been many people look positively at bitcoin.
Pitchblackroom

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:35:31 PM

I think, this is impossible. I don't think Bitcoin will be worth more in the next year. I think altcoins will be valued over the next year.

Next price: $4000

Dump.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:38:31 PM

I'm thinking the exact same thing . just like the end of 2016 bitcoin pumps really high at mid of january and so this year too. by the end of 2017 im think bitcoin will reach $7000 barrier and then mid of 2018 january. bitcoin will really close to $10000 barrier. Bitcoin really amazes me everyday. Hope that more people will invest in bitcoin so that bitcoin will be in demand too.

As all of know, only if the depend is their means. The Price of certain commodity will increase. As like that ,the price of bitcoin is raising due to the mass inversement now in bitcoin. The price of bitcoin will reach 7000$ With in this December end I think. As you know ,the price may reach any value at the November.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:03:53 PM

This is very achievable as the current momentum is a sign that the future of bitcoin and blockchain technology is very bright. We should continue buying now that bitcoin is still cheap and make profits in six months to come and sell with high profits.  $10,000 has been predicted by many trading experts that it will be break before midle of next year and we do seriously believe that this is at hands. May the god of cryptocurrencies take us there.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:25:01 PM

1 month ago i expectet that the bitcoin kurse will go up to 5000$ near to the new year!
 but now we catch the 6000$ in next weeks and maybee we catch the 7000$ before the new year 2018 !
and i expect soon more than 10 000$ we will reach soon on the monetanly population of Coins !

kind regards
John Langut

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:39:16 PM

Yes, bitcoin will reach 10K in the next coming months. Maybe even before next year. Big Wall Street brokers buy bitcoins and that's not without a reason. If it's possible to raise from 4K to akmost 6 in just a few days, that makes clear everything can happen.
2double0 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:11:34 PM

1 month ago i expectet that the bitcoin kurse will go up to 5000$ near to the new year!
 but now we catch the 6000$ in next weeks and maybee we catch the 7000$ before the new year 2018 !
and i expect soon more than 10 000$ we will reach soon on the monetanly population of Coins !

kind regards

The value is being held itself below $6000 because it's currently not the suitable time for it to be at the price which is expected by many investors who are holding their coins to get their stops reached there. Once 6k gets broken, we will be in for a rally that's being injected slowly for the coming days of fork as well as many critics giving the usage of Bitcoins a boost through their misleading words. One thing is for sure that nothing is impossible for Bitcoins, we just need to wait for the appropriate time to see that Impossible turning into possibility.
Thecubus

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:07:57 PM

I agree with this opinion that is also why i am still holding my bitcoins after this long i am waiting after the fork and if it goes very high i willl sell and if it does not go that high as expected i will wait longer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: