Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:43:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be 10k in the next 6-10 months!  (Read 4139 times)
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:42:33 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 08:54:16 AM by nethan1btc

As you can read the title, these are the words said by Former Wall Street giant turned Billionaire Mike Novogratz that they won't be surprised if Bitcoin reaches $10k by 2018. We have all been seeing some sarcastic comments from many Wall Street giants and here's an opposite statement coming from someone who used to be a part a Wall-Street. Hey critics, what do you think now?

We are sure to see 10k very soon because the price has broken the level that I expected it to, before the end of October. So, let's just start counting days unless this battle between SW and S2X comes to an end and let the real action begin.
Actually I also believed that bitcoin can reach that amount. Because as you see the bitcoin price now it almost $8,100. So its not impossible for the bitcoin to be in that price. In addition to that many investor are encourage to join bitcoin. So they are willing to convert their money in bitcoin.
Agree, as basis in the previous value in the market, you can see that bitcoin price are raising quickly. So we have no doubt that bitcoin value reach $10,000 after 6-10 months. Moreover I agree also that more capitalist are attracted to invest in this crypto because of good and beautiful performance of this coin in the digital industry. I guess most of them are invest more amount to increase their amount of savings in the future.
Yes, the price seems to be growing towards new ath. With the ongoing uptrend I feel that the price will surely reach $10000 even within less than the specified time period of less than 6 months. It's good to invest right now, because price increase is something an assured one.

I agree! If you base in previous month of September, it's nearly $4000 range of value and now it reach in $8000. It increase in $4000 within two months, how much more in the next 6-10 months! I think, it's gonna be worth $20,000 if it will keep on increasing its value. I'm pretty sure that many investor will invest before the year end because as they've seen good outcome when they invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is really a tremendous coin and can guarantee you that you'll really earn high amount of profit in a short period of time.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:36:58 PM

As you can read the title, these are the words said by Former Wall Street giant turned Billionaire Mike Novogratz that they won't be surprised if Bitcoin reaches $10k by 2018. We have all been seeing some sarcastic comments from many Wall Street giants and here's an opposite statement coming from someone who used to be a part a Wall-Street. Hey critics, what do you think now?

We are sure to see 10k very soon because the price has broken the level that I expected it to, before the end of October. So, let's just start counting days unless this battle between SW and S2X comes to an end and let the real action begin.
There is a great chance that bitcoin reaches that price before the end of this year, which show to us that the interest in bitcoin is growing every day, the price is getting closer to the 9000 dollars and we still have a full month left before the end of the year and we know that December has a tendency to be a good month for bitcoin since people have more money in their pockets to invest. 
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:52:35 PM

10K very possible! Seeing the trend of bitcoin in the market it looks likes 10K can be achieve 3 to 4 months from now.  The higher bitcoins price is the better. Lets hope for the best in the world of cryptocurrencies. #Bitcoin to the moon Wink

3 months ago I would say no, not until 2019, but seeing the last rise i expect the unexpected. Even getting to 8k means a tremendous x8 in just 1 year. WHich means btc is getting towards it's goal. Adoption on a very broad scale.

Let's see what happens after the fork and when the BTC ETF of CME is active... All that wall-street money can start making us drool. Dangerous though for a small bubble, but just a small on BTC marketcap is far too low for a big bubble to burst now!

I'm guessing it will reach $25k in 2018, but of course I have no detailed proof. Just my guts as all this positive news keeps developing day by day!

Bitcoin could be the 1st trillion dollar asset assuming governments (all over the world especially US) don't ban it first.
While a ban it is always possible what kind of excuse they are going to use to do it, what I mean once wall street gets in bitcoin and most money in bitcoin comes from official sources like that the excuse that bitcoin is used by criminals is no longer going to fly they will need something else to make bitcoin illegal and a I see no way they can do that realistically at the moment.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:55:39 PM

It is interesting when someone is actually right in making a price call. I have to admit I would have never thought it would be possible at the time the post was made. Moreover, his call was even not enough optimistic, as what he guessed took only one month, instead of six to ten months.
johnroony

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:13:43 PM

It is interesting when someone is actually right in making a price call. I have to admit I would have never thought it would be possible at the time the post was made. Moreover, his call was even not enough optimistic, as what he guessed took only one month, instead of six to ten months.

Great News For Bitcoin Followers: Bitcoin crosses 10K: https://www.applancer.co/blog/great-news-for-bitcoin-followers-bitcoin-crosses-10k
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:55:37 PM

So, ladies and gentlemen, we waited for the next Bitcoin Record. It was done. Today we saw prices for Bitcoin even more than 10,000 dollars. Some exchanges already carried out 10 200 dollars.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: