Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:10:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Technology ??  (Read 4071 times)
Forts1946

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:01:13 PM

New Technology Better than Bitcoin .

internet will be fast
Pc and computers will be virtual and faster

trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:22:46 PM

I fear that technology will develop so fast. for example, robots. I think technology wars will come along.
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:19:14 PM

There are still a lot of things that could be invented especially with the current technology that we have. I agree that even the technology for several equipments are getting very fast paced as well but with great improvement everytime they discover something new. I think that technology if handled and used correctly could really benefit everyone and can move us forward to more fruitful and useful advancements. Soon we will have holograms, flying cars and hopefully free and sustainable energy for all.

EliseIhado

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:31:11 AM

Artificial intelligence will replace most of human activity, we will become more lazy, that is the beginning of the destroy Sad
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:25:04 PM

What you think about the future of technology?
In my opinion technology is getting obsolete very quickly. For example just few years ago people were using GPRS in their mobile, then they shifted to Edge Technology then now a days people are talking about 3G and 4G/LTE Technology.
Same applies to all kind of technologies. First people were watching TV, then LCD, LED  now OLED, Curve, 3D and 4D.
What you see after 20 years ?

With the all the rave in social media, technologies will be revolved around it. People really want to know, for some reason, what other people are doing. We want to be connected with people far away in an instant. Now imagine getting access to your social media while driving and projected on your windshield

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
fyraa1996

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:34:57 PM

Technology's situation is good but it will improve. I think it is enough for all planet. But I miss old time
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:48:16 PM

In my opinion technology is getting obsolete very quickly. For example just few years ago people were using GPRS in their mobile, then they shifted to Edge Technology then now a days people are talking about 3G and 4G/LTE Technology.
Same applies to all kind of technologies. First people were watching TV, then LCD, LED  now OLED, Curve, 3D and 4D.
two hundred years ago it was invented the car (mass production) and considering the rudimentary resources that they had, and if we look that the current speed record is above 400km/h, or that flying is something usual, i can't imagine where will technology bring us but, i think it will consume, at some point, our resources...who knows...
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:08:51 PM

No one can predict the future of technology... if the two terms 'future' and 'technology' can in fact co-exist cause it seems that technology will stop the planet from having a future the way things are going...
jhamiaseo28

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:03:45 AM

the future tech would be awesome. as what we have now we were already enjoying great things how much more on the future technology. how i wish i can still catch up with those technology
ttbd

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:59:33 AM

Fast development of technology maybe in our duture after 10yrs we're living wirh robots. In some stores or fastfoods thier workers are robots because of technology. Robot pets like dog,cats and other. We don't need cars too after 10 or 20 years beacuse thier is flying slippers. Lol
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:25:02 AM

Maybe after 20 years ahead there will be a car that could have floated and many other tech her more advanced

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
achsan fauzy

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:20:20 AM

at this time, the growth of technology is not predictable. many technology developers at any time issued the latest technological innovations.
moshiul13

Activity: 330

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:56:57 AM

Future technology will be very advanced.It will save people's time and energy.But it will also make people lazy.
marinomario

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:15:28 AM

I imagine how we all use future technology tools. everything is easy, fast and accurate. to fly transportation everywhere, to form gadgets that like watches and have a transparent sensor screen system. it makes me wonder and amazed. work is rumoredalready using a robot that does home work. TV form is gone, but with light sesor we can watch anywhere.

moanamakeway

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:19:00 AM

In the field of communication, i think the biggest step will be an iris scanner . This will prevent any hacks on the phone. But then again, we can simply implement this one instead of using password that can be easily hacked by hackers.
In my wild thinking I am wishing for a way to teleport from one place to another. Now that is technology.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:15:54 AM

In my opinion , future of technology is pretty bright and future technologies will turn this world into an amazing place to live in. Technological devices of future will make people's life easier and people will live long thanks to new technological inventions.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:26:18 AM

I see that will be iphone 11, 12, 13S etc  Wink
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:26:28 AM

The future is in technology. We just need to be ready, we need to be open minded in all things. Know the pros and cons of technology, not all technology have advantages. Some are negative.
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:05:19 AM

In the future, computers are predicted to be everywhere, meaning that computers may be applied to all objects, such as desks, chairs, glass and other flat objects.even my prediction, the walls in your home may in the future turn function into a computer screen.
The number of people who are getting smarter in discovering the latest technologies make the world grow more rapidly.even you can not think of what advanced technology will emerge in the future, whereas today only advanced, highly sophisticated technologies are all around you. The rapid technological developments will always result in more sophisticated future technology than today's technology.certainly all the advanced technology that will exist in the future is something that has never been thought of before.
JohnHero

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:13:39 AM

I believe VR will become a much more popular entertainnment tool. I expect to see Counter Strike Tournaments with real soldiers fighting on real maps. Sort of Paintball + Virtual Reality
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: