Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Technology ??  (Read 4071 times)
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:24:50 AM

i do not believe in the movies that they can make a flying car but i believe in 20 years they can create much more advance and amazing technology like  hologram cellphones and computers

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
MD.SAM

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:22:52 AM

Everything is instant..
Future tecnology is No Good.
I like nature, and i like manual.Manual was make me feel as a real human.
Technology, made us lazy.

swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:23:08 AM

What you think about the future of technology?
In my opinion technology is getting obsolete very quickly. For example just few years ago people were using GPRS in their mobile, then they shifted to Edge Technology then now a days people are talking about 3G and 4G/LTE Technology.
Same applies to all kind of technologies. First people were watching TV, then LCD, LED  now OLED, Curve, 3D and 4D.
What you see after 20 years ?

As always technology will continue to evolve. So, I am thinking of a much bigger picture such as flying cars or voice generated devices. A lot will change in the future and that I can be sure of. It's not bad to evolve after all. That is my opinion.
lion99

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:40:43 AM

I think will can figure it out in 20 years, but now we can`t imagine what will be in 20 years Huh Huh Huh.

yaloyalo

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:48:26 AM

I think that if Robot gets a citizenship in the middle east Judgment Day will be soon.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:15:51 PM

I think there will always be spheres to innovate. Still, may be our scientists will need a break, you know, as it was some times in the history: first a breakthrough then a decadence
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:53:29 PM

Technology is accelerating the speed of its evolution, and many predict that this will lead to a technological singularity, which will be a quite big event actually.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
kh bhuiyan

Activity: 261

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:26:16 AM

Future of technology is limitless. A lot of new technologies are invented everyday.
Anne tonette

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:30:08 PM

In my opinion technology is getting obsolete very quickly. For example just few years ago people were using GPRS in their mobile, then they shifted to Edge Technology then now a days people are talking about 3G and 4G/LTE Technology.
Same applies to all kind of technologies. First people were watching TV, then LCD, LED  now OLED, Curve, 3D and 4D.

As always technology will continue to evolve. So, I am thinking of a much bigger picture such as flying cars or voice generated devices. A lot will change in the future and that I can be sure of. It's not bad to evolve after all. That is my opinion.

Every day there is a discovery about technology, so for sure after how many years there is a big change in the world especially in the field of technology. And i think this would be a good happen in the future.
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:21:41 PM

[/quote they changed the made world in ways that have positive and/or negative impacts on the social and natural world.
M05J

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:45:40 PM

Rick and Morty world is the future I want.
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:52:07 PM

Well in my opinion the future of our technology will be bigger and being improve but maybe it may also have a bad affects to our society , some of us don't know how to give importance from what our nature world given to us and also to culturized it when other generation comes after us.
Qorio

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:01:01 PM

Just like a superbly written code, everything running smoothly with enough variability which comes from human nature.

I don't like grim versions of the future, they've already painted bad picture. People need to see how future will look like to wish to live there Wink
coinleely

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:55:24 PM

I'm actually scared of where technology is leading us. Mortality rate is now being manipulated by science, the natural flow is being tarnished.
Qorio

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:03:45 PM

I'm actually scared of where technology is leading us. Mortality rate is now being manipulated by science, the natural flow is being tarnished.

So far scientific community has discovered that we can't break 120 years barrier. Only thing which can save us is to upload our brains to the cloud Smiley
topse

Activity: 208

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:25:31 AM

no wonder in this new modern era technology is getting better and always has new version.
Technological advances are something we can not avoid in this life,
because technological advances will go according to the progress of science.
Every innovation is created to provide positive benefits for human life.
Provide many conveniences, as well as a new way of doing human activities.
Especially in the field of community technology has enjoyed many benefits brought by the innovations that have been generated in the last decade.
 information and telecommunications needs of very high from the lower middle and upper middle class. All individuals are in desperate need of technology to accelerate development or enhance the development of both individual and group development.
The development of technology that is currently very fast is telecommunications technology,
which presents a variety of choices of technology and sophistication.

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
Kikestocio23

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:34:14 PM

I'm afraid of the future of technology because we don't know what side effects will happen to the generation of children, what will be the impact. but it also helps to make life easier, I just admire that the effect is that people will be more prone to the pain because we want to make our lives easier. It also causes people to manipulate us.  I'm not surprised that maybe even a car can be in the air, the computer puts it in contact lenses. we do not know what might be, but I know it's easy for people to be weak because of technology.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:21:11 PM

So far scientific community has discovered that we can't break 120 years barrier. Only thing which can save us is to upload our brains to the cloud Smiley
Its a minor issue. Technology advanced medicine and illnesses that previously were umcurable cam now be treated like a common cold. Technology is all about moving forward in many aspects

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
arnobs007
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:10:43 AM

Technologies are moving forward very fast. And people are getting used to with this technologies. In world of science, there are lot of competition and scientists are getting crazy to innovate new technologies. Future technology will be so much advance and i think people won't have feelings, they will be robot day by day.
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:35:55 AM

Future technology will be very important to our life, we will never live without technologies, it will always be a very important feature of our body and make our life more convinient.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: