Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:03:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Technology ??  (Read 4066 times)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:27:58 PM

The future of technology is just as predicted in books and movies wherein flying cars, laser guns, hologram communications are possible. There is no limitation when it comes to the imagination of peoples mind but there is limitation when it comes to resources.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:04:09 PM

Technology has really changed so fast over the years and will change every day. The cause is the competition of the market. I will not know what the world will be like in the next 20 years, many people still say that robots will dominate humanity

Decalcomania

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:55:07 PM

What you think about the future of technology?
In my opinion technology is getting obsolete very quickly. For example just few years ago people were using GPRS in their mobile, then they shifted to Edge Technology then now a days people are talking about 3G and 4G/LTE Technology.
Same applies to all kind of technologies. First people were watching TV, then LCD, LED  now OLED, Curve, 3D and 4D.
What you see after 20 years ?
I can say that in there are many amazing technology that will invented in the following years.

Anonym.us

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:12:01 PM

In my opinion technology is getting obsolete very quickly. For example just few years ago people were using GPRS in their mobile, then they shifted to Edge Technology then now a days people are talking about 3G and 4G/LTE Technology.
Same applies to all kind of technologies. First people were watching TV, then LCD, LED  now OLED, Curve, 3D and 4D.

Technology must be shows its development and its progress, and it should be like that.
One of example, 5G will shortly tested here in my country because of internet user growth here.
I think something like robotic will not dominate technology development for couple of decade forward. Because human need to life. Robotic should just be special purpose like assistant, automation, etc.
Fintech also shows its big jump and I think it will still ongoing and should be make new achievement of development.
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:56:19 PM

I think these are: head transplantation, a teleport, prevenring ageing
Mellifluous

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:26:54 PM

Competition caused the innovation of the technology. Someday we might not able to use Tvs because it has no use and replace by something else. Technology grow faster and it will still grow even 20 years after and new invented things.
thoerz18

Activity: 194

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:35:05 PM

Talking about technology seems endless.Sometimes difficult to understand and predicted for the layman. Yet another thing for them the creators of their technology are constantly creating new things, thinking far ahead to create the technology of the future, which may not come to our minds.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:23:01 PM

I think these are: head transplantation, a teleport, prevenring ageing
Head transplant has recently been achieved because I saw the report about it recently, I think that teleportation and maybe time travel is the way forward at the moment.  Or maybe there will be a television chip logged into the eyes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
WorldBitICO

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:44:40 PM

Virtual Virtual and Virtual  Wink

True.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:02:35 PM

Technology still do not develop. Only payments structure develop and others solutions for buying goods.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:24:49 PM

over the last 20 years technology jumped so much,to say that because 15 years ago that this will probably be twisted at a temple,so don't be surprised if in 15 years the world will simply not recognizable,there will be flying cars and unmanned taxi,and robots,and large-scale virtual reality and so on

NPG331525

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:26:47 AM

That's right. Like what happen in here now. 20 years ago, who knows that we can simply chat with people from another country. Even, looking for money by 16:9 screen that accesseble within our fingers.

Maybe, development in technology won't surprise us that much in 20 years in the future. But, that technology will spread out affect on many things. Economy, health, education, social, art and many things.

dansihboll

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:40:17 AM

Technology is the necessary thing to development of human.
abztabz

Activity: 135

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:09:30 PM

the future of technology in our society, there's a lot of innovations this days, because of technology, and I guess if we still alive maybe we will experience a taxi that's capable to fly, or maybe in the near future all you have to do is to push the button, like in the other countries some of the gadgets are push button, future in technology is fast growing, like in japan now they starting to clone human, fruits, vegetable, even fish, that's technology, technology  change and modify each year giving away for a new generation.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:54:33 PM

today the technology is getting more sophisticated and maybe in the future the technology will get better from today, so the technology in the future will make human work easier, I have not been able to imagine technology in the future
strend4239

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:56:24 PM

This is the glory of the free market. Competition is pushing these innovations. It is going to be crazy to see what we have in 20 years.
[/qu
I think much easier in terms of communication and everyday life its all about to create a new innovative to enhance more technology to give life more efficient..
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:36:12 PM

Technology has grown faster than we think . can you imagine in the future using technology ? We can easily do things through helps of the technology ..
shitcoin holder

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:01:10 PM

ai and space travel will make the next singularity
lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:10:28 AM

The technology development is a must for us to improve. Without technology we can not survive in this global competion.
Because of competition, technology will become new and new then improve to be better.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:09:59 AM

I just watched a video about this. There was this guy claiming to be a time traveler and he spill all the beans about the future. He mentioned that there will be cars running at 600km per hour. He also mentioned that trump will win the next election. On the video, he was so scared to go back in his time because someone will kill him. He was hiding in our time to make scared of dying. Time machines will be introduced on 2023 (if I remember it right).  There was a caption at the video that there was a group helping him to stay here, provided food and shelter for him. Believe it or not, it might be the future of technology.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: