Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:45:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Technology ??  (Read 4071 times)
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:08:18 AM

What you think about the future of technology?
In my opinion technology is getting obsolete very quickly. For example just few years ago people were using GPRS in their mobile, then they shifted to Edge Technology then now a days people are talking about 3G and 4G/LTE Technology.
Same applies to all kind of technologies. First people were watching TV, then LCD, LED  now OLED, Curve, 3D and 4D.
What you see after 20 years ?
After 20 years, the future of mobile phones and communication will move forward drastically. In terms of telecommunixation, I can see an upgrade in speeds of the internet technology. On the other hand, transportation would be improved especially in the trains.
I hope we can focus more on robotics so that tgese robots will be in charge of some dirty jobs like janitorial and many more.

mingsoykitty

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:55:29 PM

maybe in 20 years technology will become more usable and more easier to use..  it will help us a lot . like cellphones fast innovation of cellphones can help us to make things more easier and hassle free sometimes we don't need to open our pc or even laptop cause in cellphone we can do already  for what we can do in computers like games, making presentation, computation etc.  so how much more the technology in 20 years maybe every innovation will become more amazing features.
krogothmanhattan
Cypher Hodl LLC
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 3334

The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

Ahhhh....to only know what the future beholds right? Thats why I always dream of time travel.

One thing I am sure the future holds for us is the advent of Super Artifical Intelligence. Yes our programmed computers
   will eventually be so advanced they will be able to be self sustaining and eventually take over the rest of the world. Not to far
   from  what Skynet in the movie Terminator did, and all for the its own advancement and expansion.

I have read many a good book on artifical intelligence but the one that really scared me was by James Barrat called Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era.

Its a must read as he explains where we are today and how we are racing to our doom by what all these government and corporate entities are racing to develop and be the first to invent a Super Artificial Computer.

So, yes advanced technology can be a benefit for mankind but it can also lead to our extinction too.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▄░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▄███████████▄░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░▄█████████████████▄░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░█▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀█▄░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░█░░▄█▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄░░░░██▄▐▌
░░░░░░░░▐░▄█▌▄▄░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░████▌█
░░░░░░░▐▌▐███████▄░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄█████▌░█
░░░░░░░█░▐█████████████████████████████░░█
░░░░░░░█░░██████████████████████████████░░▌
░░░░▄▄██▄░▀▀██████████████████████████▀░░░███▄▄
░░▄█░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀█████████████████▀░▄▄█▀░░░░░█▄
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▄░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▄███████████▄░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░▄█████████████████▄░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░█▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀█▄░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░█░░▄█▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄░░░░██▄▐▌
░░░░░░░░▐░▄█▌▄▄░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░████▌█
░░░░░░░▐▌▐███████▄░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄█████▌░█
░░░░░░░█░▐█████████████████████████████░░█
░░░░░░░█░░██████████████████████████████░░▌
░░░░▄▄██▄░▀▀██████████████████████████▀░░░███▄▄
░░▄█░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀█████████████████▀░▄▄█▀░░░░░█▄
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
missyCat

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

maybe in 20 years technology will become more usable and more easier to use..  it will help us a lot . like cellphones fast innovation of cellphones can help us to make things more easier and hassle free sometimes we don't need to open our pc or even laptop cause in cellphone we can do already  for what we can do in computers like games, making presentation, computation etc.  so how much more the technology in 20 years maybe every innovation will become more amazing features.

yes I agree the faster innovation of technology now a days is very useful to us .These innovation can help us to earn more money like we've done now instead of doing in computer I can do it now it my smart phone. If the technology has a fast and great innovation someday  maybe the bitcoin also will be having a fast and more easier to earn more money. 😄
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:06:46 PM

I'm sure that technology will continue to evolved in year to come. Looking back on previous years, What possible nowadays is seems impossible then. So the same thing will applied today. What seems to be impossible today will for soon going to be a reality in the future.
T-Bag

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:40:00 PM

Computer processors only recently became fast enough to power comfortable and convincing virtual and augmented reality experiences. Companies like Facebook, Google, Apple, and Microsoft are investing billions of dollars to make VR and AR more immersive, comfortable, and affordable.

People sometimes think VR and AR will be used only for gaming, but over time they will be used for all sorts of activities. For example, we’ll use them to manipulate 3-D objects.

To meet with friends and colleagues from around the world. And even for medical applications, like treating phobias or helping rehabilitate paralysis victims.

VR and AR have been dreamed about by science fiction fans for decades. In the next few years, they’ll finally become a mainstream reality.
Mishad

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

I think it's all about peoples innovation . Technology bringing our life so easy .
In next 20 years people will face those things what we are now imaging. because imagination
turn into innovation. But, every things have two effects good and bad. technology also has some bad effects.
And in next 20 years good or bad effects may grow.
Jared_Burns

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:34:38 PM

Probably more advances in nanotechnology, better batteries, quantum computing. The answer to more power over the macro scale is more power over the micro scale.
Throughout history, there is a general trend to make things smaller, which only makes them more powerful. Anti-gravity might even be possible by reversing the Casimir effect with a sort of nano-scale lens.
Even using our present-day knowledge of physics, the possibilities are almost endless if we can harness the engineering needed
Evan_Smith

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:12:22 PM

I agree that it is impossible to imagine what will happen with technology in the next 20 years. I'm sure we'll see a continuation of a lot of trends that are happening now. We'll be talking to a lot more computer. I mean literally with voice recognition and a little AI. There are so many instances when you have to talk to a person, but a computer could easily to the job. Think drive-thrus and call centers. I think that Amazon's idea of having a store without cashiers will catch on. Self driving cars with be the only cars on the roads in some places. The craziest thing is to think about what solutions will come out to replace all the jobs that technology is making obsolete.
naturerock

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:03:04 PM

Technology will be so advanced in the future that most jobs will be automated by robots.  Our productivity will increase so we will need to find a way to spread the wealth better.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:44:56 AM

Products and gadgets can become obsolete, but technology will never die. The saying “necessity is the mother of invention” has its merit, right? Technology is designed to enhance or enrich our lives. Tasks are simplified, and we become more efficient and productive. In 20 years, I foresee a future where virtual currency has replaced cash, and augmented and virtual realities will be the main platform for communication and entertainment. I've heard rumors about all this coming true. Do you like the idea of having a super digital, high-tech future?
lailasamat65

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:36:54 AM

Teknologi yang canggih
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

On the contrary, I think technology continues to advance. 20 years ago we do not have internet and now a lot of us could not live without it. There are new technology we are being introduced to every year, such as smartphones, smart TVs, laptops with different capabilities, augmented reality and virtual reality, which is being poised to be used for more than just gaming. I think that in 20 years technology is going to grow and we shall expect to see more high tech gadgets that will help make our lives easier.
InformerKin

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:05:30 AM

We as humanity should be really be working on a way to colonize other planets. We should also finaly work on some cheap and easy available fuels.
glaszy

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:41:17 PM

In the future technology will be closely related to the internet. the higher the internet speed the greater the power needed.
golden27

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:06:23 PM

flying cars that would be so cool !
freshkrypto212

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:34:55 PM

trust me technology is moving fast. What we will see after 20 years would be crazy
gladiatorzz

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:15:19 PM

Future of technology is wireless technology. the use of cable rolls will decrease and of course the internet is the most important. hmmmm, and also robot.
Gegege27

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:09:10 AM

I see that we can create a robots that can help to work and also in our house no need to pay the maid
jbfkasfaiew

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:19:35 AM

Yes, right. Technology is growing fast, it will compete in terms of benefits for users. At present, the technology is most needed to thrive as robot surgery, microwave oven acts as the chef, firefighter robot. But over the next 20 years, there will be other technologies that will overwhelm.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: