Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:51:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Technology ??  (Read 4066 times)
ClassyDancer

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:03:12 AM

Innovative technology comes out day by day. Maybe it will replace us sometimes.

I don’t think it will replace us. I’m actually convinced we could cultivate a harmonious relationship with it. Aren’t we enjoying the benefits of tech at this moment –the convenience of using our phones or the fun that we get from playing games with our PCs and VR headsets. The future will simply make way for better technologies that will continue enhancing and elevating our lives. For instance, AI is already changing the way we shop or do research online. Who knows... maybe it can upgrade social media as well. I'm thinking it can eventually help filter content online. Don't you hate fake news?
Japorms

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:50:56 AM

This is the glory of the free market. Competition is pushing these innovations. It is going to be crazy to see what we have in 20 years.

Technology innovations are inevitable, we should all adopt ourselves for all the changes that may happen.
bstash
Copper Member

Activity: 168

Bitcoin Stash | https://bstash.org

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 09:07:42 AM

We will see more and more blockchain!  Roll Eyes

Bitcoin Stash | https://bstash.org | Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork | Join Our Forum: https://forum.bstash.org
bryanparcon

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:56:26 PM

I may not predict it correctly but I would like to voice out what technology I want in the future. Smartphone is not "smart" enough as I need to use my fingers to control it. I would want a device that can read my mind so that I could achieve whatever I want when I am laying on my bed.

Sounds funny but you have a point there and i'll be happy to try it as well.
Jandrei1

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:57:28 PM

New development in technology are moving in diverse direction. We find things becoming bigger on one hand, while we also see a trend towards miniaturization.
ephelants360

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:03:16 AM

Hey guys
An opportunity for top tier investment managers and stablecoin fans:
3 Algorithms, 2 Tokens [Utility+Stable], 2 Business Models [Freemium+Platform], 5 DApps

A global project enabling disruption of content production in the USA, China, India and Latin America.

ephelants360 is democratizing Film & TV Production with Artificial Intelligence + Blockchain + Stable Tokens

12 Features Enabling Exponential Growth

Read the light paper (4 mins) at Website ephelants360.io

Video Official Presentation on Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IRaP179G2s
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

What you think about the future of technology?
In my opinion technology is getting obsolete very quickly. For example just few years ago people were using GPRS in their mobile, then they shifted to Edge Technology then now a days people are talking about 3G and 4G/LTE Technology.
Same applies to all kind of technologies. First people were watching TV, then LCD, LED  now OLED, Curve, 3D and 4D.
What you see after 20 years ?

for my opinion, future should be full of electric technology  Cheesy
tanvir 12

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:10:07 PM

This is the glory of the free market. everybody will auto run cars by then, cellphones or computers may be binded with us ,and mundane tasks . we will never do again like grocery shopping. Everything will be automated and we will have free time
to hangout with whoever we want . Exactly... Something you don't see that very often in public sector.
avbitx

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:27:49 PM

Dependency may cause actual root to destroy human behavioural race as robots have all the possibility to take over humanity.
ClassyDancer

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:26:54 AM

Ahhhh....to only know what the future beholds right? Thats why I always dream of time travel.

One thing I am sure the future holds for us is the advent of Super Artifical Intelligence. Yes our programmed computers
   will eventually be so advanced they will be able to be self sustaining and eventually take over the rest of the world. Not to far
   from  what Skynet in the movie Terminator did, and all for the its own advancement and expansion.

I have read many a good book on artifical intelligence but the one that really scared me was by James Barrat called Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era.

Its a must read as he explains where we are today and how we are racing to our doom by what all these government and corporate entities are racing to develop and be the first to invent a Super Artificial Computer.

So, yes advanced technology can be a benefit for mankind but it can also lead to our extinction too.

I don't think it can lead to extinction because there is substantial research now that points to technology as a means for life-extension. I think you’ll be fascinated with the current research being done on technology and transhumanism. Have you heard about the possibility of the digitization of human consciousness? Virternity Project is actually spearheading the exploration of eternal life in a virtual realm. Check this out:
https://goddessathena051.wixsite.com/website/blog/virtual-power-of-telekinesis-soon
What do you think?
Abbey85

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:01:23 AM

The development of the technology is predicted to have a bright future, by the industrial revolution 4.0, from automation, network connectivity, network security, to smart social management. Help us Have a quick and easy transaction.
baby1moretime

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:30:18 AM

In the future, electronic technology will grow dramatically, so we can use the internet anytime without internet service, and we can see the smell, the touch What is the object when watching tv?
logitechwow

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:58:18 PM

In 20 years, people will look at wired charging as a thing from a Museum.
After all, wireless charging technologies are already working at full capacity
lokas0506

Activity: 373
Merit: 37

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:19:47 AM

I think the future will be same as Black Mirror TV Series.

Actually, some believe a lot of the concepts covered in Black Mirror are not entirely fictional. I personally believe VR could be revolutionary in the future. I heard immersive experiences and virtual worlds will dominate the future. There’s even an interesting collection of articles here:
https://goddessathena051.wixsite.com/website/blog/

Would you be in favor of this kind of tech advancement?

Marix we need guns scene (when in the matrix construct the shelves roll in) so with the VR in shopping since scrolling down through endless page is so tedious !!!! How cool will it be just to be able to put the vr gear on and scroll through products effortlessly as if they were on shelves
MollyWalk01

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:27:33 AM

I hope people will be clever and they won't use technologies too much, so there won't be an apocalypse.
orange_marmalade

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

Holographic display is definitely coming soon! So as self learning AI and AI Integrated drones probably.
rjensen91

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:53:47 PM

I think technology evolves really fast nowadays and people are looking for more and more. As long as there is demand there will also be offers. So, in order to say that in the future we will have this and that it's not possible. We can only say that if we (more people) need flying cars (the demand) we will soon have them (offer). So that's how i see technology innovating in the future.
VictoryProtocol

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:45:31 AM

I'm looking forward to nano medicine.
alexandrea

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:55:50 AM

Fully electric everything! So that our reliance to limited resources like fossil fuels will be greatly reduced
CarTrick

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:27:00 AM

I think tech will be so advanced that we could we would be co-existing with in an extra-ordinary way. With technologies such as AI, blockchain, VR and AR showing so much progress, we could actually be part-robot or even have digital versions of ourselves. Or superhuman as Elon Musk puts it. I heard these concepts are already being explored. Would you be willing to live this way in the future though?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: