Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pulsar Venture Capital  (Read 33931 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:13:27 PM

I kind of read that this token has some limitations on the transfer, what does it mean?
What kind of restrictions are you talking about?
Well, I read that there are some restrictions on the transfer of tokens. It seems to be relevant for US residents, but I do not quite understand what exactly this means
Have you read this on the website?
No, I think I read about it in the whitepaper and did not quite understand what it meant. Undecided
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:13:42 PM

By the way, are you sure that 3% of fees are enough to cover your expenses? Of course, the management of the fund gives considerable freedom, but it seems to me that such a small fee for your services is not entirely adequate.
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:17:03 PM

I kind of read that this token has some limitations on the transfer, what does it mean?
Well, I read that there are some restrictions on the transfer of tokens. It seems to be relevant for US residents, but I do not quite understand what exactly this means
No, I think I read about it in the whitepaper and did not quite understand what it meant. Undecided
Well, I'll look, maybe I can understand the essence and explain. I have experience in similar legal matters Wink
skovbitcoin

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:20:09 PM

Well, I'll look, maybe I can understand the essence and explain. I have experience in similar legal matters Wink
That would be great! Smiley
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:21:34 PM

And why just do not contact the developers and ask them personally?
Is not it easier than hoping for someone in the forum thread? Grin
skovbitcoin

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:26:14 PM

I believe that the project documentation should be understandable to the user. If you have to contact the developers on any issue, the documentation is incorrect.
I simply do not have enough knowledge in this area, and if the person who understands this can explain to me this is good.
In addition, developers have many other problems, why should they once again get such questions?
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:33:51 PM

I believe that the project documentation should be understandable to the user. If you have to contact the developers on any issue, the documentation is incorrect.
I simply do not have enough knowledge in this area, and if the person who understands this can explain to me this is good.
In addition, developers have many other problems, why should they once again get such questions?
Come on. It's their job. Explain all the details of your project to future investors!
You can always contact the devs with a question about the project and they will answer you, why hope for someone?
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:38:03 PM

By the way, are you sure that 3% of fees are enough to cover your expenses? Of course, the management of the fund gives considerable freedom, but it seems to me that such a small fee for your services is not entirely adequate.

It seems to me that this was taken into account at the stage of project preparation. Moreover, you yourself said, the management of the fund's capital gives enough freedom. Part of the project tokens will be given to team members, so they will have their own profit
skovbitcoin

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:41:24 PM

Come on. It's their job. Explain all the details of your project to future investors!
You can always contact the devs with a question about the project and they will answer you, why hope for someone?
Maybe you're right. But for me it's very important to understand the project yourself!
If I do not get it, then I can contact the developers and tell them about the problems with the documentation and other things. Smiley
BitUran

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:47:39 PM

I would like to know more about the token
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:50:37 PM

So, the company will also buy the tokens? This is something new. For the first time I see a fund that will buy back its tokens from investors
X - Mas

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:55:32 PM

if i'm not wrong, the crowdsale already running, start from yesterday,,
and will be finish at december 13, 2017
helo dev, in the first day of this crowdsale how much funds already collected from the investors ?
kaltar

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:55:52 PM

I have studied this issue, I'm not particularly deep in the heart of it, but I understand approximately what's the matter.
Yes, there are indeed restrictions on the transfer of tokens to others.
The exception are US citizens, but there are also certain restrictions. Most likely this is due to US laws regarding crypto-currency projects, etc.
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:58:35 PM

helo dev, in the first day of this crowdsale how much funds already collected from the investors ?
Well, I do not think that such information is public.
But you can try to contact the developers on social networks and ask. Smiley
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:00:27 PM

By the way, yes, this information is for some reason not displayed on the site. I would like to monitor the progress of the campaign
skovbitcoin

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:05:38 PM

I have studied this issue, I'm not particularly deep in the heart of it, but I understand approximately what's the matter.
The exception are US citizens, but there are also certain restrictions. Most likely this is due to US laws regarding crypto-currency projects, etc.
That is, I can not pass the tokens that I bought? And also I can not sell them on the exchange? It turns out so?
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:07:12 PM

So, what's wrong with the US?
Why is it for the inhabitants of the United States that there are some strange rules?
Warrior B

Activity: 329

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:10:30 PM

So, what's wrong with the US?
Why is it for the inhabitants of the United States that there are some strange rules?
Because in the United States there are problems with the law regarding ICO projects. Therefore, such limitations and oddities arise.
Many ICO startups generally refuse from the US market in order not to have problems with their laws.
kaltar

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:16:18 PM

That is, I can not pass the tokens that I bought? And also I can not sell them on the exchange? It turns out so?
It turns out yes. Or not...
I did not quite understand this aspect. I need to clarify with the developers, it seems to me these restrictions will only apply to US residents.
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:19:21 PM

And it seems to me that restrictions on the transfer of the token exist for a slightly different reason
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: