Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIO Coins Support Forum & Discussion  (Read 1290 times)
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:25:53 PM

The presentation is not good there is no corroboration for a graphic designer, or a senior member so they can post it on your behalf this is the reason why people are not posting positively about your thread.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aiocoinsio (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:06:52 AM

Is the AIO the same project as ex-Magos? Or am I completely wrong?

No, AIO has relation with ex-Magos. We are new Startup Registered in Hongkong & Managed by me Sujit S Jadhav , I am Indian.
K5Canada

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:04:35 AM

Hello AIO,
Check your private message.  Grin

Have a nice day.

The Best List of Faucets for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash and Dogecoin.
http://www.cashfaucets.com
Cag Fiaer

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:25:41 AM

In lieu of a liquid exchange listing (CEX is not), will you consider other options for liquidation closer to fair value?
aiocoinsio (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:49:05 AM

In lieu of a liquid exchange listing (CEX is not), will you consider other options for liquidation closer to fair value?

Please wait patiently and hold till rates are stabilised, If you bought AIO with faith keep that faith and wait. I will buy back all your Coins at ICO rate if you all are unable to sell at profit by end of December 2017.  
Cag Fiaer

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:15:32 AM

Current price per coin on CEX is 22 cents (USD). Are you still supporting this coin? Community deserves an update on your plans - additional exchanges, liquidation options, how you will return value.

Until such time you provide updates, your so called live price on your website is not credible.

We also await your promised profile / background.

Realized I made a mistake on AIO, just looking to salvage cost or fair value.
BlacksheepAries

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:34:21 AM

If there is real value in AIO I would expect you to support the market and provide liquidity. Otherwise, no liquidity, you the so called live unit price per your website is a sham.

Last trade on c-cex.com was at 45% discount to your so called live price. Current bids are at 75% discount.

This is why it is smelling fishy.

Hello Cag Fiaer,

We are just 4 days old on trading exchange so it will take some time to build volumes on exchange. Token Holders are already have assigned value to each token and an exchange platform for trading.

Can, you are comparing apples to Oranges... the overall value per coin on the site is a simple mathematical equation achieving an average based on pool fund divided by coins divided by investment profit ect...
The CEX trading value per coin comes from entirely different variables that has nothing to do with the investment pool created by AIO..
Think of it like this... the more All in One coins people buy, the larger the investment pool grows. The larger investment pool becomes a bigger and more diversified investment into the top 10 traded crypto’s on the biggest exchanges thus creating larger profit margins and a higher per coin value as invested... This then creates greater desire for investors like you and me to own more aio to make the pool grow. That makes the demand for aio increase in the traders exchange and will ultimately make the price go up on CEX.. AIOcoins are not a become a millionaire overnight type crypto.. ALL IN ONE COINS are more like a freight train... A little slow going at first but once it picks up momentum it can not be stopped...
Let’s revisit this very topic and this very quote in exactly 1year and I’ll bet you will have a different opinion..

God Bless and live in success..

Jeff
ThomasDEUTcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:22:57 PM

Is the AIO the same project as ex-Magos? Or am I completely wrong?

I got into Magos and recieved AIO tokens by Magos team. Magos homepage was deleted fast. My AIO tokens have another contract number as these AIO coins sold here. My Magos AIO are defintely scam. May be it is only coincidence that the name is the same. Very difficult.
cryptoadvice234

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:32:24 AM

Are there any news from AIO?
Cag Fiaer

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:27:20 AM

No news. Coin is worthless on CEX and cannot be withdrawn.

Disaster.

Are there any news from AIO?

cryptoadvice234

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:52:39 AM

The founder is a guy with pride and honesty. I guess he will pay us back 1$/token as he mentioned in a recent post on facebook.
Cag Fiaer

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:18:18 PM

Any update on the bios your were going to share?

If there is real value in AIO I would expect you to support the market and provide liquidity. Otherwise, no liquidity, you the so called live unit price per your website is a sham.

Last trade on c-cex.com was at 45% discount to your so called live price. Current bids are at 75% discount.

This is why it is smelling fishy.

Hello Cag Fiaer,

We are just 4 days old on trading exchange so it will take some time to build volumes on exchange. Token Holders are already have assigned value to each token and an exchange platform for trading.

I think people who got free tokens are selling right now to get a small profit without understanding what they are holding. For instance, some ETFs based on crypocurrency are sold at twice the underlying value and here, we have the exact opposite. On the other hand, I understand your point very well since 1/4 of ICOs are probably scams...

Hello & Good Morning,  

You are right K5Canada, these tokens which are being sold at lower price are bonus tokens which we distributed as sign up bonus.

Regarding liquidity question I have already bought most of them from c-cex to maintain real value of tokens but because I started buying they started raising price to 0.7 , 0.8 so I stopped buying. I am doing what ever I need to do to maintain price.

Now about me Who is this Sujit ??

I will prepare my detailed portfolio along with my pic my experience in crypto market and post it here for every one.

Thank you K5Canada for responding to Cag Fiaer
msdong

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:22:18 AM

DONT INVEST MAGOS AND AIO ARE SCAM. CEX EXCHANGE ARE ALSO SCAM NO WITHDRAWAL. WATCH OUT DONT BE FOOL

SCAM ALERT
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: