Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:05:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47769 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:10:18 PM

I've always been interested in the work of freelancers, but I've never tried this. Thanks to the Cryptotask platform, I can still try my hand at this.

Just checkout the services section of this forum, that's more or less what freelancing work will entail anyway. Also pay is usually in ETH/BTC instead of some random coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Varnix

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:48:09 PM

Damn... When was the presale and when did it end? And what about ICO?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:48:58 PM

I've always been interested in the work of freelancers, but I've never tried this. Thanks to the Cryptotask platform, I can still try my hand at this.

Yes, perhaps I agree with you, and most likely I'll try to work as a freelancer. After all, sometimes you have to start something new.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:08:33 PM

What's the good thing about joining a freelance network like CryptoTask is that you can showcase your skills and also learn more from other freelancers. This way, the ecosystem will steadily grow and acquire more demand.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:24:03 PM

surrely you can go ahead and give it a go but is best to wait till after ico as the site is not fully functional now lets hold for news and updates on this

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:39:34 PM

What's the good thing about joining a freelance network like CryptoTask is that you can showcase your skills and also learn more from other freelancers. This way, the ecosystem will steadily grow and acquire more demand.

This platform surely helps people who are looking for freelance jobs online. It's good to hear that this platform had gained so many followers already. This will really help us since a lot of freelancing websites are already full. Eventually, this will also help the economy of a country in the long run.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:41:18 PM

Well, today have a lot of people join their telegram. More and more people pay attention at this project is the good signal for all of us, who at here and keep observing about CryptoTask.
Now it's very close in reaching its 1000 members in telegram that clearly means that the community is considered somehow big as days passed by. Hoping that the admin can take care every questions asked about CryptoTask so that users and members will be more enlightened about what can it really bring to the freelancing market.
Well, in telegram questions are somehow repeatedly ask and I am sure admin will handle his/her frustration properly because we can't deny the fact that we will get frustrated having the same questions all day. It is not easy to handle people so we must be patient at all times especially in this kind of business.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:45:22 PM

Yes, perhaps I agree with you, and most likely I'll try to work as a freelancer. After all, sometimes you have to start something new.
Interested in work and joining in freelancing opportunities which are available in CryptoTask platform are fine but how about the skills you are acquiring when you wish to choose any opportunities from client.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:49:58 PM

Interested in work and joining in freelancing opportunities which are available in CryptoTask platform are fine but how about the skills you are acquiring when you wish to choose any opportunities from client.
Yes , freelancing require a certain skill before you could make any real money . So It's better to develop a skill in certain craft weither it's programming,designing,writing or marketing. Which if you put your mind and the right time in ,wouldn't be that hard to learn.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:38:51 PM

In my opinion these kind of freelance projects must have a good working website and minimum one project so that the people can interact before they decide to invest their ICO. There are already blockchain based launching projects, who has an inbound project running with metamask and they have a good amount of followers & investors bcs they are interacting with the project.

They have a test version on they website that you can try it, however taking a decision to invest or not based on a test version is right for me. reading the whitepaper, understanding how the final version will work, check the team member and their skills are the key that invest has to look at it. We can ask them for final version in this stage cos if they have to money to develop it then they will not need any fund from us although I like to project that has a product and need only more money to expand the business.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:40:15 PM

Yes , freelancing require a certain skill before you could make any real money . So It's better to develop a skill in certain craft weither it's programming,designing,writing or marketing. Which if you put your mind and the right time in ,wouldn't be that hard to learn.
It is better not to apply for any client opportunities with out gaining any skills such would give even a negative impact for all the freelancers who possessed skills and working with skills, if clients are not available by such bad impacts they would stop their workflow with CryptoTask to avoid this even CryptoTask shall take some advisory features and could you list any such for us.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:27:43 AM

My question, for now, is what will be the use of the CFS stakes, for example, comes from joining the bounties. If the ICO is finished what are the other uses of this tokens except that we can trade and exchange it.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:00:51 AM

Does the free lancing opportunities will be limited in number or will there be plenty of opportunities in CryptoTask platform or will it work like first come first out basis Huh
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:30:25 AM

Does the free lancing opportunities will be limited in number or will there be plenty of opportunities in CryptoTask platform or will it work like first come first out basis Huh
I don't think so, I guess there will be full opportunities on the platform since they do not say about first serve first basis like bounty nowadays.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:44:51 AM

surrely you can go ahead and give it a go but is best to wait till after ico as the site is not fully functional now lets hold for news and updates on this

Not fully functional? More like not at all functional. The site is literally a static HTML page at this point with nothing else built. No shit you'll need to wait more lmao
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:03:03 AM

In my opinion these kind of freelance projects must have a good working website and minimum one project so that the people can interact before they decide to invest their ICO. There are already blockchain based launching projects, who has an inbound project running with metamask and they have a good amount of followers & investors bcs they are interacting with the project.

They have a test version on they website that you can try it, however taking a decision to invest or not based on a test version is right for me. reading the whitepaper, understanding how the final version will work, check the team member and their skills are the key that invest has to look at it. We can ask them for final version in this stage cos if they have to money to develop it then they will not need any fund from us although I like to project that has a product and need only more money to expand the business.

They have a website but they dont have any out- or inbound project so that the people can interact and getting trust also with metamask. Search about "GEMS". It is also similar freelance decentr. launching project and they already implemented in their webpage an inbound project with metamask. Doing this they have now over 40k telegram followers bcs people needs to interact with the project itself. Sure its more important to read the WP, search the team etc... this are already the basics.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:45:37 AM

Same has been the case with me. If the project works well and gives enough options to freelancers definitely this will be the one platform I'll try my luck on. But we can't say anything about the project now because of their non functional website
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:05:57 AM

Are you really the first platform going for this? Isn't bitjob going/trying to build a platform that's very similar to yours? Or how are you guys different from them?
As I mentioned above, there is also Freelancer Coin. I think there are at least a few more platform like this. I think this one looks decent, but other options are certainly worth to look at.

Their are more platform like this project but I think this project has more features as compared to others and will have a user friendly platform. Developer here are also very active which attracts more investors here to invest in this platform and increase its value.

Could you point those additional features out? Id' like to understand the differences and if you know what those are please don't hesitate to share them with us.
Yes such features which will add value to our CryptoTask will give more potential reputation which will set a brand mark for us also our investors could better satisfy with the upgrades.

That wasn't really the answer to my question as I asked you to point those differences out so we can convince ourselves that you know what you are talking about Wink
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:30:23 AM

How many projects I have not studied, this is the first time I've encountered such ideas. I like that such projects are being created and we can be sure that there is work and it will be paid for

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:43:15 AM

I need to clarify. is the platform an intermediary between the customer and the freelancer?Because in this area very often there is deception,and it would be a really cool project
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: