Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47772 times)
recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:38:48 AM

I know Hashgraph platform is creating a new way of consensus which will help the people to know their traders and to trust them to have a colaboration between people.

Cryptotask really going well with their partnership with hashgraph. It's very compatible with their project which crpytotask are making a decentralized freelancing market plus with hashgraph that gives a new way to know their traders.

As what I have said, the partnership between the two is great which cryptotask will really have a big used for hashgraph. This will be a great collaboration for the two projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:47:23 AM

I know Hashgraph platform is creating a new way of consensus which will help the people to know their traders and to trust them to have a colaboration between people.

Cryptotask really going well with their partnership with hashgraph. It's very compatible with their project which crpytotask are making a decentralized freelancing market plus with hashgraph that gives a new way to know their traders.

As what I have said, the partnership between the two is great which cryptotask will really have a big used for hashgraph. This will be a great collaboration for the two projects.
Big impact with crowd that will going to support both projects. Cryptotask have a great taste and a successful plan which gives them some more advantage.
jane05

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

Big impact with crowd that will going to support both projects. Cryptotask have a great taste and a successful plan which gives them some more advantage.
So how will they going to work with each other and what will be their plan to gather more investors and supports for their project?
hexline11

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:56:14 AM

So how will they going to work with each other and what will be their plan to gather more investors and supports for their project?

I think they are going to use their both potentials and asset of their project to gather more investors to be more productive. But for me Cryptotask really have a great achievement for having caught a big partner.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:59:28 AM

Cryptotask involve new way of freelancing market which is more less cost than other freelancing agency. The project aims to be on top to serve people which is they give us a satisfying service.
frenkelebre

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:06:59 AM

I was thinking if cryptotask really gives a great deal with their partnership with hashgraph. They really are in a advantage which is awesome to the project.
hexline11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:16:43 AM

Cryptotask involve new way of freelancing market which is more less cost than other freelancing agency. The project aims to be on top to serve people which is they give us a satisfying service.

I am satisfied with Cryptotask work as of now. They got many achievement in the past weeks and months which a good result to their project. I hope they will give us more thrilling updates upon partnering with hashgraph.
ainajane11

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

I am satisfied with Cryptotask work as of now. They got many achievement in the past weeks and months which a good result to their project. I hope they will give us more thrilling updates upon partnering with hashgraph.

I am feeling amazed with the work and the platform that is presented to us. This is a big help for the people who is looking a job in the internet.
recsoninlight

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:23:41 AM

I am feeling amazed with the work and the platform that is presented to us. This is a big help for the people who is looking a job in the internet.

Do the cryptotask already have a sample of their product or works? Which this will give more boost to their project and gain more massive supporters if they will going to like it.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:08:36 AM

The guys are really good, taking into account the current situation in the market,they show us really good results.With this service, unemployment at times should be reduced.I hope this is only the beginning, and the team will continue to please us with their prosperity.Luck is on Your side.
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:18:04 AM

The coin program in the freelancer industry has a lot of room to grow. CryptoTask is worth investing in, and it's worth holding for a long time.
bcidui21sks21

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:32:46 AM

Does this project have a bounty hunting campaign? How do I participate?
yuisefb8

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:43:15 AM

The coin program in the freelancer industry has a lot of room to grow. CryptoTask is worth investing in, and it's worth holding for a long time.

I agree with you mate, new opportunity that will be opened for everyone who is a freelancer which will be more easy and less cost to participate.
frenkelebre

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:49:01 AM

New system and new features about freelancing is another view for others which is good and basically it can be more useful than other freelancing projects.
ainajane11

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:06:27 AM

New system and new features about freelancing is another view for others which is good and basically it can be more useful than other freelancing projects.

It will be more easy for the to find new jobs in the internet plus they will be knowing their client by using hashgraph project that connects people in a new way.
hexline11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:10:07 AM

It will be more easy for the to find new jobs in the internet plus they will be knowing their client by using hashgraph project that connects people in a new way.

A new way and a new system that will be convenient and more reliable to all people. I hope that they can put some more features that is new to the eyes of the people.
recsoninlight

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

The guys are really good, taking into account the current situation in the market,they show us really good results.With this service, unemployment at times should be reduced.I hope this is only the beginning, and the team will continue to please us with their prosperity.Luck is on Your side.

More will come and more will happened in the future. Cryptotask will really insure the future of every people who is unemployed and will be given more opportunity to everybody.
yuisefb8

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:47:14 AM

More will come and more will happened in the future. Cryptotask will really insure the future of every people who is unemployed and will be given more opportunity to everybody.
Their services and coverage of their project is more wider than the previous one and this can determine by knowing if more people are investing in the project.
recsoninlight

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:53:23 AM

A new way and a new system that will be convenient and more reliable to all people. I hope that they can put some more features that is new to the eyes of the people.

Though there are a new system that presented by cryptotask and hashgraph, still it's very simple. This could determine the fact that the team are really innovating new things.
frenkelebre

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:56:42 AM

Though there are a new system that presented by cryptotask and hashgraph, still it's very simple. This could determine the fact that the team are really innovating new things.

Do you guys have news or updates about their next move and what features will they going to release since the ICO has ended?
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: