Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:10:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cooonet [Pre-ICO] e-learning social enterprise; e-services marketplace  (Read 1186 times)
Cooonet (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:40:41 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 10:39:49 PM by Cooonet

How will your term TGE will affect further?
Hello! We're glad to see you here!

Cooocoin Corporation shall donate the net proceeds of the Private and Public Token Generating Event to Cooonet Foundation which shall provide initial equity and funding to Cooonet Corporation and Coootech Corporation.

Cooonet Corpoation shall use the received funds to accelerate product development and business operations. Seed funding has financed platform prototyping, development, beta testing, and live field tests; however, future operations, marketing and user acquisitions efforts — particularly Cooonet's social enterprising education campaign — will require continued funding.

We hope to launch Cooonet Platform as soon as possible — investments will ensure swiftness and quality. A portion of the fund will be used to finance fully or partially subsidizied tuition costs for students in need in rural regions or disadvantaged households across China and ASEAN.
shchand

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:45:07 PM

Which exchanges are you going to be listed on? I couldn't find any information about that and I think it also matters a lot.
Cooonet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:55:08 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 10:42:33 PM by Cooonet

Which exchanges are you going to be listed on? I couldn't find any information about that and I think it also matters a lot.
CoooCoin tokens will be available on trading exchanges upon closure of TGE private and public sales.
We will send the names of our registered Trading Exchanges to all contributors upon the closing of our Token Generating Event via the registered email addresses. The message will also be posted on www.cooonet.com and www.cooocoin.com. Please,stay tuned!
varandas

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:48:24 PM

Can citizens of Islamic countries access your platform? And anyway, are there any restrictions based on citizenship?
Cooonet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:53:30 PM

Can citizens of Islamic countries access your platform? And anyway, are there any restrictions based on citizenship?

Hi there,

CoooCoin shall not be offered for sale or sold to any Person who is a resident or situated in any state or jurisdiction where such transactions are not applicable by law or require specific licensing or regulatory approvals.
Citizens, nationals, residents (tax or otherwise) and/or green card holders of each of:
(i) the United States of America;
(ii) the People’s Republic of China; or (iii) any other jurisdiction which prohibits the possession, dissemination or communication of the information in this document and/or prohibits participation in the sale of CoooCoin tokens or the purchase of such tokens or any such similar activity (collectively the “Restricted Jurisdictions”) or any other Restricted Persons are not permitted to participate in the CoooCoin Token Sales.
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:20:37 AM

Would you give some amount of tokens to charity?
Cooonet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 12:30:32 AM

Would you give some amount of tokens to charity?
Yes.For every twelve tokens (COOO) purchased, five additional tokens will be donated to the Charity fund.
johnwayne33

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:33:46 AM

What is online learning in your project means?
nata1602

Activity: 190

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:16:50 AM

Hi, I just saw this on facebook I find it very interesting. I'm excited to take part in this project. Will join telegram after this.
Cooonet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:38:02 AM

What is online learning in your project means?
Hi there,

It means you can study at home or at work - wherever you like, whenever you like, within a prescribed time frame on our platform cooonet.

For more details you can watch a video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gqSFJ8UZn4
Cooonet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:48:09 AM

Hi, I just saw this on facebook I find it very interesting. I'm excited to take part in this project. Will join telegram after this.

Thank you for your support!

Feel free to check the official website: https://www.cooocoin.com for further information and updates.
urikmarkov

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:59:05 PM

Can I send ETH from an exchange and what kind of wallet do I need to participate? MyEtnerWallet or Metamask will suit?
Cooonet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:18:09 PM

Can I send ETH from an exchange and what kind of wallet do I need to participate? MyEtnerWallet or Metamask will suit?

Yes you can use Ether (ETH) held in your account at the exchange.
Please provide details of your own personal wallet, as this ensures you will have control and access to the wallet and the COOO we send you. To receive COOO purchased you will need an ERC20-compatible wallet.

If you are sending ETH from an exchange, please ensure that you are able to obtain the TxHash for your transfer. TxHash — also known as the transaction ID — is a way to look up a specific transaction on the Ethereum blockchain.
Please DO NOT use an address from an exchange to receive COOO or you will permanently lose the tokens we send you. Addresses from exchanges often do not belong to you and serve other purposes.

COOO is an ERC20-compliant token. We recommend MyEtherWallet (https://www.myetherwallet.com)

Levontres

Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:42:48 PM

so you have already begun pre-sale and preparation for ICO?
there was information earlier that it was postponed until February, March.
what news?

Cooonet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:56:46 PM

what news?
Thank you for your interest!

Here is our timeline:
 Whitelist: Opens 20th February 2018
 Private Sale Start Date: February 20th 2018
 Public Start date: 1st May 2018
 Public End date: 31st May 2018 or earlier, if tokens fully sold
 CoooCoin Token Exchange listing, by 30th June 2018

Feel free to check the official website: https://www.cooocoin.com for further information and updates.
Vaerros

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:59:12 PM

Please provide details of your own personal wallet, as this ensures you will have control and access to the wallet and the COOO we send you. To receive COOO purchased you will need an ERC20-compatible wallet.

If you are sending ETH from an exchange, please ensure that you are able to obtain the TxHash for your transfer. TxHash — also known as the transaction ID — is a way to look up a specific transaction on the Ethereum blockchain.
Please DO NOT use an address from an exchange to receive COOO or you will permanently lose the tokens we send you. Addresses from exchanges often do not belong to you and serve other purposes.

COOO is an ERC20-compliant token. We recommend MyEtherWallet (https://www.myetherwallet.com)

I also like most of all the MEW, it's fast and easy to use and the security there is good, its support for erc20 is also a necessary function
sergey345

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:35:45 PM

what news?
Thank you for your interest!

Here is our timeline:
 Whitelist: Opens 20th February 2018
 Private Sale Start Date: February 20th 2018
 Public Start date: 1st May 2018
 Public End date: 31st May 2018 or earlier, if tokens fully sold
 CoooCoin Token Exchange listing, by 30th June 2018

Cooonet is moving its market in the right direction! I will be watching you this time. Good luck!
JaneAcker361

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:12:33 PM

I also like most of all the MEW, it's fast and easy to use and the security there is good, its support for erc20 is also a necessary function
I have tried various wallets but myetherwallet works best for me.
Imtoken wallet is also good.
aalavandan

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:55:16 AM

Very good approach written on WP, and also the price is interesting for investing.I really like this project, it has a lot of potentials.
MakesMe

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:06:04 PM

I have used it for like a year and more, I can say that it is a really good Website (Or maybe Tool) - Not sure what I can classify MEW as all
Back to the point, the keystore/JSON way of access is just awesomely good
The website UI is user-friendly, everything is guided on the site
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: