Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:32:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [PRE-ICO] ELTCOIN | ERC20 Token | Official | 🚀  (Read 11721 times)
Steake
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

HODL 2 M00N

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:01:32 AM

Speaking as the founder of ELTCOIN, seeing all your responses and love here makes all the hard work worth it.

Check out https://moonlambos.io for a taste of where we're going with this.
biganth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:02:44 AM

Why is your token not compatible with etherdelta?

These guys are complete morons. They were the original ELTC started in Telegram but didn't post here. The name was quickly duplicated and I've lost count on the number of clones. They rebranded as ELTCoin and they sent out 3,000 transactions/air drop but the contract was copied from EBTC and flawed. They then re-branded again as ELTCOIN and did thousands of more drops. Contract still messed up and they can't get on ED. They've wasted so much time and money its beyond laughable. Stay clear of this one....

zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:28:22 AM

how to register for airdrop ?

Steake
Copper Member

HODL 2 M00N

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:06:27 AM

These guys are complete morons. They were the original ELTC started in Telegram but didn't post here. The name was quickly duplicated and I've lost count on the number of clones. They rebranded as ELTCoin and they sent out 3,000 transactions/air drop but the contract was copied from EBTC and flawed. They then re-branded again as ELTCOIN and did thousands of more drops. Contract still messed up and they can't get on ED. They've wasted so much time and money its beyond laughable. Stay clear of this one....

We respect the criticism, and we you to have a call with our core devs, so we can explain why your logic is flawed, we're not perfect, but we're a far cry from being as amateurish as your claiming.

Shoot me a message @steak_e on telegram as I don't often check BCT PMs.

Thanks again for your critique

Oli
pusaka

Activity: 1106
Merit: 610

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:14:50 AM

When pre-ico is open? how much total supply of this token?
very fast pre ico only 24 hours. I am not sure it good idea. good luck your project

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
darkimpulse (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:20:29 AM

https://cdn-std.dprcdn.net/files/acc_559123/xPIVyw

While we appreciate your criticism, you need to do your research a little more before spreading FUD. We DID post on BCT, multiple times actually. As both eLTC, ELTCoin, and ELTCOIN. We have always been the first, and the only. Our posts were removed due to people putting their addresses in our posts. And as for the clones, we can't control the scammers and shitcoins that are made and modeled after us. Our contract is not flawed, we CAN get on ED, but we DO NOT WANT to get on ED. ED is where alts go to DIE. We respect all opinions and criticism, but as we say, please do your research. As for wasting money, we havnt WASTED anything.

If you have some sort of problem with us, we are MORE than happy to answer your questions VIA our twitter or telegram, we are sorry for any sort of animosity you may have towards us, and we regret that you feel the way you feel. But you must understand, we put in COUNTLESS hours of effort, and are offering things MULTIPLE other altcoins are not. We are not an empty promise.
mertroid

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:24:40 AM

Supporting the project, it will be high value.
darkimpulse (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:44:25 AM

It's all because of you guys! So amazing! We believe in you, as much as we hope you believe in us. Thanks so much everyone.
Steake
Copper Member

HODL 2 M00N

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:02:38 AM

When pre-ico is open? how much total supply of this token?
very fast pre ico only 24 hours. I am not sure it good idea. good luck your project

Pre-ICO opens sunday at 10PM GMT
mlindjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:48:01 AM

I already received eltcoin from airdrop but I can't transfer it to etherdelta , seems like you locked it.
When we can start to trade eltcoin ?,
Thank you.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Darealdeal

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:25:25 AM

Nice scam coin!

Got kicked out of there telegram because i was asking stuff.

First of all they dont have a proper whitepaper.
Second most of airdrops went to fishy accounts, There are over 130 with more than 10k tokens.
Third they changed presale price from 0.25 usd to 0.10 usd after a fishy vote. Where the lowest amount you could pick was 0.10 usd. 50 of 2700 People voted 😂

Fourth they Would burn 10 mil tokens after presale (why after and not before?) now they have other plans for them.

The real whitepaper Will come after the presale they say 🤣🤣

Believe me If someone is so stupid to buy There tokens in presale, they will run from them project and split “profits”.

Think twice before these guys scam you!
MAFTRADER

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:49:17 AM

Nice scam coin!

Second most of airdrops went to fishy accounts, There are over 130 with more than 10k tokens.
Third they changed presale price from 0.25 usd to 0.10 usd after a fishy vote. Where the lowest amount you could pick was 0.10 usd. 50 of 2700 People voted 😂

Fourth they Would burn 10 mil tokens after presale (why after and not before?) now they have other plans for them.

Believe me If someone is so stupid to buy There tokens in presale, they will run from them project and split “profits”.

I checked with them because you didnt get airdrop. Then spreading FUD. Shame on you brother. You know that this coin been progressed very well
Darealdeal

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:32:54 PM

Nice scam coin!

I checked with them because you didnt get airdrop. Then spreading FUD. Shame on you brother. You know that this coin been progressed very well

Lol get ur story straight. I got the AirDrop Which is worthless though!

First you wanted 25 cents for 1 eltcoin after that People were complaning about that u held a poll. With lowest price of 10 cents. 47 People voted out of 2700 🤣🤣🤣

You sir are a joke!

Dont fall for This scam!! There probably the same as the ebtc “devs”!

Look out and dont loose ur money to make them rich!
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 02:34:09 PM

Nice scam coin!

I was one of the 130 you mentioned who recieved over the 10k allotment. Why did I receive more? Because I tried to help the team with PR etc. I do feel that a lot of butthurt people are spreading FUD about any airdrop they didn't manage to get in on, for whatever reason.

All I can say about this ELTCOIN is that I have been active on their telegram from day one and that the whole team are also active and seem like genuinely nice guys.

While selling at presale and then running away would make them a small amount of money, actually following through and seeing out their project would make them a hell of a lot more money while also gaining them a lot of trust and respect from all of us who received the airdrop. Which would you chose?
Darealdeal

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:42:37 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 03:03:11 PM by Darealdeal

Nice scam coin!

I was one of the 130 you mentioned who recieved over the 10k allotment. Why did I receive more? Because I tried to help the team with PR etc. I do feel that a lot of butthurt people are spreading FUD about any airdrop they didn't manage to get in on, for whatever reason.

All I can say about this ELTCOIN is that I have been active on their telegram from day one and that the whole team are also active and seem like genuinely nice guys.

While selling at presale and then running away would make them a small amount of money, actually following through and seeing out their project would make them a hell of a lot more money while also gaining them a lot of trust and respect from all of us who received the airdrop. Which would you chose?

Suit urself, i got the 10k.

Btw selling 10 mil coins at 10 cents make them 1 mil bucks quickly. Thats a pretty big amount though 😉

The mafklapper Guy just admitted to me he was in the ebtc team 😂😂🙌
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:59:06 PM

While we appreciate your criticism, you need to do your research a little more before spreading FUD. We DID post on BCT, multiple times actually. As both eLTC, ELTCoin, and ELTCOIN. We have always been the first, and the only. Our posts were removed due to people putting their addresses in our posts. And as for the clones, we can't control the scammers and shitcoins that are made and modeled after us. Our contract is not flawed, we CAN get on ED, but we DO NOT WANT to get on ED. ED is where alts go to DIE. We respect all opinions and criticism, but as we say, please do your research. As for wasting money, we havnt WASTED anything.

If you have some sort of problem with us, we are MORE than happy to answer your questions VIA our twitter or telegram, we are sorry for any sort of animosity you may have towards us, and we regret that you feel the way you feel. But you must understand, we put in COUNTLESS hours of effort, and are offering things MULTIPLE other altcoins are not. We are not an empty promise.

I fully support viijys comments. You are actually not even respond e.g. on twitter. Promising poeple the airdrop, have them on your whitelist and than not delivering and not responding. Not a trustworthy project it seems. And wasting time of people that is for sure!
BitKvi

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:42:49 PM

Got my 10k tokens, nice project and good community. Good Luck!!!
verb

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:46:21 PM

got the airdrop. will watch closely

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
ashtheman

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:42:17 PM

If it promises it can be different I might check this one out.
agustin893

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:35:58 AM

Got the airdrop. Waiting for exchanges
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: