Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:52:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [PRE-ICO] ELTCOIN | ERC20 Token | Official | 🚀  (Read 11721 times)
j3r0vyn

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:38:35 AM

Thanks alot eltcoin Grin Shocked
theuploader

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:03:50 AM

Received my coins
Keep up
MAFTRADER

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:19:06 AM

Received my coins
Keep up

Join us in telegram. You will get a lot of information here

MAFTRADER

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:20:17 AM

Thanks alot eltcoin Grin Shocked

As part of the COMMUNITY people here. Come join us also. You will get a lot update @real_eLTC_community
MAFTRADER

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:24:20 AM

Thise looking for update progress. Try find our trello in telegram group

kimamaxgreen

Activity: 115
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:20:21 PM

Thank you so much! I already received my ELTCOIN

I will keep on supporting this project. Love much this project!
Bitbuffalo

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:54:43 PM

Interesting stuff guys, listings etc? Will this be on coinmarketcap?
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 06:02:45 PM

Suit urself, i got the 10k.

Btw selling 10 mil coins at 10 cents make them 1 mil bucks quickly. Thats a pretty big amount though 😉

The mafklapper Guy just admitted to me he was in the ebtc team 😂😂🙌

I am aware that 10m coins at 10¢ will make a million - or less after TX fees - but success could make all involved over a million each.

If Mafklapper has admitted that you, and you do genuinely care about people NOT being scammed, you won't mind sharing the evidence of him admitting that to you, right?

Because I'm pretty sure that tangible evidence would be greatly appreciated by the entire community if what you are saying is, in fact, true, and not just an attempt to discredit the team.

I wont lie, I have no hard feelings for the eBTC team, they made me a couple hundred bucks without any investment whatsoever so I couldnt really care what happened with Satoshi21 after, personally.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:02:07 AM

Please help me get into the telegram and discord group.

Telegram says not existing, discord says no permission.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:02:35 AM

So you decided to do a scam sale and magically put a marketcap of $10m on a useless token instead of the airdrop?
R-One

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:34:17 AM

Be carreful guys it's just a Scam.
I was on the whitelist but I never receive my token and when I said that on telegram they just kick me off and I 'm not the only one!
It's just an other shitcoin.
nwamax

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:25:58 AM

who else received Eltcoin?
Darealdeal

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:42:16 AM

Suit urself, i got the 10k.

Btw selling 10 mil coins at 10 cents make them 1 mil bucks quickly. Thats a pretty big amount though 😉

The mafklapper Guy just admitted to me he was in the ebtc team 😂😂🙌

I am aware that 10m coins at 10¢ will make a million - or less after TX fees - but success could make all involved over a million each.

If Mafklapper has admitted that you, and you do genuinely care about people NOT being scammed, you won't mind sharing the evidence of him admitting that to you, right?

Because I'm pretty sure that tangible evidence would be greatly appreciated by the entire community if what you are saying is, in fact, true, and not just an attempt to discredit the team.

I wont lie, I have no hard feelings for the eBTC team, they made me a couple hundred bucks without any investment whatsoever so I couldnt really care what happened with Satoshi21 after, personally.

You are right, i Will show u some proof that mafklapper is a ebtc lover and ex dev.

Just make your own conclusion.
MAFTRADER

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:38:15 PM

because im one of their community people, not DEVELOPER team and im not even their admin just do for the sake of community.
eBTC didnt deliver the COIN according to client spec because there is no developer communication with community we been doing that blindly without knowing the coin problem.
soo many lack in eBTC from my view because they have to do token transfer

In ELTCOIN they tell me everything as part of community people, and update the progress in github and website progression. they even tell you directly on ERC20 token contract and everything.

https://github.com/ELTCOIN
https://trello.com/b/UEBKgcgK
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DIjdWiVWjADiwwgGcp7Trk_Zr_xGiRBxfJizQaI_POY/edit

i guess the more FUD you make, the more people will get into and look this ELTCOIN, furthermore thank you for creating awareness to the investor, they will decide how ELTCOIN work in the market based on github and trello.

*DaRealDeal ? watch the progression ok, will update you more regarding the ELTCOIN. im happy to be part of their community because they tell you what going on inside of it. you were been banned because making FUD, and didnt have any experience at all in coding. thats why you were blur in this crypto.

Darealdeal

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:52:34 PM

because im one of their community people, not DEVELOPER team and im not even their admin just do for the sake of community.
eBTC didnt deliver the COIN according to client spec because there is no developer communication with community we been doing that blindly without knowing the coin problem.
soo many lack in eBTC from my view because they have to do token transfer

In ELTCOIN they tell me everything as part of community people, and update the progress in github and website progression. they even tell you directly on ERC20 token contract and everything.

https://github.com/ELTCOIN
https://trello.com/b/UEBKgcgK
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DIjdWiVWjADiwwgGcp7Trk_Zr_xGiRBxfJizQaI_POY/edit

i guess the more FUD you make, the more people will get into and look this ELTCOIN, furthermore thank you for creating awareness to the investor, they will decide how ELTCOIN work in the market based on github and trello.

*DaRealDeal ? watch the progression ok, will update you more regarding the ELTCOIN. im happy to be part of their community because they tell you what going on inside of it. you were been banned because making FUD, and didnt have any experience at all in coding. thats why you were blur in this crypto.

So when Im asking why the vote for the presale prices was consisting with only the choice for 0.10/ 0.15/ 0.20/ 0.225, i was spreading Fud? Lmao ur a joke!

First you wanted 0.25 usd for 1 Eltcoin, after the community went parabolic you guys said it was a typo😂😂
Afterwards you held a poll with as lowest amount 0.10 usd and removed it after 47 People voted out of 2500-2700.

0.10 usd for a coin without whitepaper, without any name.

Scam alert!

If people are after This still stupid enough to put money in eltcoin thats there own choice. I warned them.

When it hits an Exchange you will dump it all. But thats a big if eltcoin hitting an exchange.

Piece out.
MAFTRADER

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:03:42 PM

have you check the latest google detail i post recently ? .

just FYI. previously we even asked  all community inside regarding the exchange. everyone also dont want etherdelta because they hate it. and i tell the developer that they wont list in that. did you even mention in your FUD? that developer wont put all pump and dump and scam area ?

-did you tell all investor also they progress the wallet and token contract was ok ?
-did you tell the people you also one of the people received the token ?
-did you comment above that ?

please look at your attitude before throwing FUD
Darealdeal

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:16:02 PM

have you check the latest google detail i post recently ? .

just FYI. previously we even asked  all community inside regarding the exchange. everyone also dont want etherdelta because they hate it. and i tell the developer that they wont list in that. did you even mention in your FUD? that developer wont put all pump and dump and scam area ?

-did you tell all investor also they progress the wallet and token contract was ok ?
-did you tell the people you also one of the people received the token ?
-did you comment above that ?

please look at your attitude before throwing FUD

I stated in my previous post that i got ur shitty token. U said i Did not get it 🤣🤣

If you look at the distribution of the token and look closely its pretty fishy.

How about the 10 mil tokens that Would be burned? And now they keep them 😂
Probably i got banned Because i asked why you guys wont burn the tokens before presale.

How about the whitepaper?? Where is it?

Please dont refer to the shitty moonpaper, Thats a joke 😂😂🙌

Oh before i forget, you scammy ******** also were dropping eltc.
MAFTRADER

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:02:05 PM

to those make FUD in our community, i would like you guys to look at this. ABSORB IT and EAT it. prove speak louder than FUD.

i guess how you make FUD, just make people more interest in us. anyway, here is a sneak peek.

NOW WE GOT THE UPDATE? WHY NOT MAKE MORE FUD? because you already make FALSE word

Thanks to all community support, there is another thing coming from developer. i did check the platform also ongoing!
MAFTRADER

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:06:15 PM

Darealdeal

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:39:35 PM

Cool story bro, keep the scam going! 💪

You wont answer any question, just keep crying that i fud.

Why didnt you make a fair poll to begin with.
Where is the whitepaper?
Why u want 25 cents before?
Why u changed the 10 mil from burning?

Answer This and i have some more question for you.

But no when someone asks This in telegram you ban them 😂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: