Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:42:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [PRE-ICO] ELTCOIN | ERC20 Token | Official | 🚀  (Read 11721 times)
nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:53:28 PM

So whats the word on presale? Is going good?
Any updates?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Darealdeal

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:53:01 AM

So whats the word on presale? Is going good?
Any updates?

Its filling there pockets Nice and slowly. Or maybe People are not stupid enough too fall for it! Hope the last part.
Lemonkush

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:01:49 AM

WTF??? Im banned Just for asking some question about eltcoin Huh...
Darealdeal

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:04:02 AM

WTF??? Im banned Just for asking some question about eltcoin Huh...

😋 sounds familiair!
QlooQl

Activity: 322
Merit: 122

Hello World!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:15:12 PM

ELTCOIN seems to doing a lot of real development. The sale website looks good and so does the sneak peak of the new wallet. This is really important to getting people to adopt ELTCOIN. You should answer the questions people have on the forum or assign a bounty to give to someone who can be a good mod and answer questions for you. Bitcointalk is where a lot of investors go to vet new coins. An hour of responses could be worth hundreds of thousands of investment dollars.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Darealdeal

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:23:20 PM

Yeah sure lets buy some moonlambo’s...

Luckily There are not many People investing in this crap, 4.5 out of 525 Eth today.

Watch out for This scam!!
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:32:42 PM

Luckily There are not many People investing in this crap, 4.5 out of 525 Eth today.

ELTCOIN is not a scam coin. Its a real project. The community is very lively and the team is really supportive to everyone. You please keep jealousing of us. Cool
Darealdeal

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:25:31 PM

ELTCOIN is not a scam coin. Its a real project. The community is very lively and the team is really supportive to everyone. You please keep jealousing of us. Cool

Lmfao all things i pointed out are True and the maftrader Scammer does not answer any of it. You are just one of hes bitches.

I dont care If someone invests in This crappy scam coin its not my money. I just warn them!!

Rigged vote, 10 cents lowest pick. 47 out of 2500 People voted before closing.

Etc etc etc you can find it in my previous posts.

Keep scamming guys! Someone Will hunt you down 😉
darkimpulse (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:03:54 PM

Lmfao all things i pointed out are True and the maftrader Scammer does not answer any of it. You are just one of hes bitches.

I dont care If someone invests in This crappy scam coin its not my money. I just warn them!!

Rigged vote, 10 cents lowest pick. 47 out of 2500 People voted before closing.

Etc etc etc you can find it in my previous posts.

Keep scamming guys! Someone Will hunt you down 😉

We aren't scamming, and we are not an investment opportunity. You are buying our currency and in doing so you are helping fund development. We have so many amazing updates coming out, a new whitepaper so many awesome things! We would not be making these huge advancements if we were scamming. Why would we waste our time with that? And why would we not already be on a shitty exchange?

We here at Ethereum Limited Total Coin(ELTCOIN) want this thing to go to mars. We want it to be one of the most traded tokens that there is. And we are working towards it already! I am sorry that you feel the way you feel, perhaps you have heard or read misinformation regarding us, but either way, we would be happy answering these so called questions.
darkimpulse (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:18:00 PM

Be carreful guys it's just a Scam.
I was on the whitelist but I never receive my token and when I said that on telegram they just kick me off and I 'm not the only one!
It's just an other shitcoin.

I don't think it's appropriate to call us a shitcoin just because YOU didn't "receive" ELTCOIN Token. Thousands of people received the drop, if you werent one of them you didn't check out for KYC or you Address was wrong. It's not as simple as you think it is. We are working on getting our app ready for release, getting our marketplace ready and the exchanges. What part of us makes us a shitcoin aside from you not getting  a drop? That logic is flawed.

While we appreciate you being a part of the community, I think it is grossly unfair for you to spread FUD based on something not going your way.
nalpagutt

Activity: 364
Merit: 258

Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:45:48 PM

When finish presale ?

▄███                                                                                       
                       ▄▀ ▐█▌                                                                                       
                      ▀   ██                                                                                       
    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌ ▄▄      ▄▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
    █████     ▄████████ ██▌  ███    ███          ██████████   ▄██████████▄    ███   ▄███▀   ██████████   ████    ███
      ███    ███▀▀    ▄████   ███  ███             ███       ███▀▀    ▀▀███   ███ ▄███▀     ███          █████▄  ███
      ███   ▐██▌     ██▀▐██▌   ██████              ███      ▐██▌        ▐██▌  ██████▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▀██▄ ███
      ███   ▐██▌   ▄██▀ ▐██▌    ▐██▌               ███      ▐██▌        ▐██▌  ██████▄       █████████    ███  ██████
  ▄   ███    ███▄ ██▀ ▄▄███     ▐██▌               ███       ███▄▄    ▄▄███   ███  ███▄     ██▌          ███   ▀████
 ▀██▄███▀     ▀█▌▐███████▀      ▐██▌               ███        ▀██████████▀    ███   ▀███▄   ██████████   ███    ▀███
   ▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀                ▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀
Facebook
Twitter
Bitcointalk
Telegram
Reddit
Website
Darealdeal

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:11:57 AM

I was on the whitelist but I never receive my token and when I said that on telegram they just kick me off and I 'm not the only one!

I don't think it's appropriate to call us a shitcoin just because YOU didn't "receive" ELTCOIN Token. Thousands of people received the drop, if you werent one of them you didn't check out for KYC or you Address was wrong. It's not as simple as you think it is. We are working on getting our app ready for release, getting our marketplace ready and the exchanges. What part of us makes us a shitcoin aside from you not getting  a drop? That logic is flawed.

While we appreciate you being a part of the community, I think it is grossly unfair for you to spread FUD based on something not going your way.

Lmfao, i was in ur telegram and asked things and got banned. Other People had the Same.
Answer my questions? Start with them in my previous posts. Im waiting for it...

One of your teammembers told me that you guys were gonna split a big chunk of the presale money. 🤣

The whitepaper you got now is a joke. Your “coin” has no vision or product.

All added makes it atleast very fishy...

Proof me wrong.
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:48:18 AM

Lmfao, i was in ur telegram and asked things and got banned. Other People had the Same.

FUD creators will always be banned from any where and from every where. Grin
Darealdeal

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:10:27 AM

Yeah sure, If FUD is asking relevant question. But however ur shitty coin presale is going great Lmfao 🤣

Guess not many people are falling for this scam.

Funny fact is i never get banned anywhere, only at scammy projects after asking question. All you scammers can do is avoiding my and other peoples questions.

Have fun with ur shitty scam coin!
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 06:39:26 PM

This project is so awesome.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
punk_yaj

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:42:57 PM

when can we trade?
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 06:44:18 PM

when can we trade?

https://etherdelta.com/#0x44197a4c44d6a059297caf6be4f7e172bd56caaf-ETH

hold first Smiley

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
darkimpulse (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:50:55 AM

Yeah sure, If FUD is asking relevant question. But however ur shitty coin presale is going great Lmfao 🤣

Funny fact is i never get banned anywhere, only at scammy projects after asking question. All you scammers can do is avoiding my and other peoples questions.

You are so salty about your drop. We don't ban people that ask legitimate questions that havnt been answered everywhere else (Pinned messages, whitepapers, stickers etc) Do your research on us before you even try to spread fud.

Our current whitepaper (Not to be confused with moonpaper) Has so much detail about us, our vision and how far we have come. People like you, the toxic group in the ALT Token community are the reason that all tokens never shoot up high, you are so insecure about yourself that it projects onto projects with promise. Don't be so ignorant, grow up and move on instead of trying to spread false rumors.
molecularman

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:03:10 AM

Yeah, I never got mine.  They noted a 5% error in the airdrop, but didn't give the option to let folks claim if they never got it.    Kind of sucks,  but it is what it is.   

As long as they keep working and have a good community, there isn't any reason for the coin to be a scam.    I wish you people would stop yelling scam at every damn coin that comes up.

Your signature here
Darealdeal

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:39:26 AM

You are so salty about your drop. We don't ban people that ask legitimate questions that havnt been answered everywhere else (Pinned messages, whitepapers, stickers etc) Do your research on us before you even try to spread fud.

Our current whitepaper (Not to be confused with moonpaper) Has so much detail about us, our vision and how far we have come. People like you, the toxic group in the ALT Token community are the reason that all tokens never shoot up high, you are so insecure about yourself that it projects onto projects with promise. Don't be so ignorant, grow up and move on instead of trying to spread false rumors.

Lmfao my questions are answerd? When? Never such as more People who got insta banned! 😂

I just recieved an e-mail from the eltcoin scammers! They dropped presale price after voting to 1 cent Lmfao.

There doing anything to get free money. First price was 0.25 usd, second price after a rigged vote was 0.10 usd and since only 4.5 Eth “worth” on eltcoin got solded, they dumped the price to 0.01 usd. Who and what is the joke at This point? If you were a respected community you would never dropped your price for 25 to 1 cents, it makes me dad that People are not seeing This. But it makes me laugh at your scam attempt.

Im the toxic? I never complained at any coin so keep ur shit with you. False rumours? If People read back everything the would see Im right.

Or aint i ebtc, eltc and now eltcoin scammers.

Let People judge it by their self. And If they are wise enough they Will see Im totally right also as other People here complaining.

Keep your scam up scammy *****.

Im just trying to protect people for falling for it!

You guys are trying anything to earn a quick buck, get a job and a life. For This people Will hunt you down!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: