Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:55:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [PRE-ICO] ELTCOIN | ERC20 Token | Official | 🚀  (Read 11721 times)
Darealdeal

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:35:30 AM

Ah funny thing is they now have rounds of 300k so a Total sale of 3 million coins instead of 10 million. Which means they get to keep 17 million Total coins.

The other 10 million which they promised to burn in the first place!

The guys above was talking about the updated whitepaper, ofcourse i gave it a good read. Another few minutes of my life were wanted by it. And they call it a serious whitepaper? That load of crap?Huh

If people Will take a look at it you see its a total farce! Only things spoken of are shitty moon lambos 😲

But no actuel product or future product!

People If you wanna get ride of your money invest in this scam, or just buy something u could actualy use yourself.
BitKvi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:10:08 AM

Good project and active community.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:56:59 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 05:19:06 AM by ansi

Yeah sure lets buy some moonlambo’s...

Luckily There are not many People investing in this crap, 4.5 out of 525 Eth today.

Watch out for This scam!!
Finally someone got their shit out too
Already exposed their shit man:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2253216.msg22784612#msg22784612
I screwed them along with the rest of those shitty e-shit tokens.

He keeps sending his gangs (bitches tbh) saying theyr are angels who want " poor " pepople to buy Lambos, how fucking stupid & silly is that, You'll buy LAMO with a coin that have almost 2 contract address, one was deployed secretly & when i exposed the shit out of them they said, hey we " explained that " to community, lol, WTF.

The funny par is that they accused the other eltc shit tokens as scam & they are the " Original ".

Lmfao all things i pointed out are True and the maftrader Scammer does not answer any of it. You are just one of hes bitches.
I dont care If someone invests in This crappy scam coin its not my money. I just warn them!!
Rigged vote, 10 cents lowest pick. 47 out of 2500 People voted before closing.
Etc etc etc you can find it in my previous posts.
Keep scamming guys! Someone Will hunt you down
They are bunch of abandoned kids who have too much spare time (LAMBO my ass looooool).
Some Coins & other serious projects better than the life of the best of them didn't get some serious investors to buy LAMBO, now you'll be able to do that with this shitty token.
YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS Darealdeal muahahaahaha.

Be carreful guys it's just a Scam.
I was on the whitelist but I never receive my token and when I said that on telegram they just kick me off and I 'm not the only one!
It's just an other shitcoin.
They kicked you out for not receiving token COS they want you to BUY their Shitty Fake token in their FAKE ICO lol, that's obvious thing. I got kicked for exposing their shit out there.

Lmfao, i was in ur telegram and asked things and got banned. Other People had the Same.
Answer my questions? Start with them in my previous posts. Im waiting for it...

One of your team members told me that you guys were gonna split a big chunk of the presale money.
The whitepaper you got now is a joke. Your “coin” has no vision or product.
All added makes it at least very fishy...
Proof me wrong.
That white paper is like 90% making excuses why they deployed that other contract address, the one made to sell their fakes, & after being exposed, they wrote one long boring journal about that calling it white Paper.

Ah funny thing is they now have rounds of 300k so a Total sale of 3 million coins instead of 10 million. Which means they get to keep 17 million Total coins.

The other 10 million which they promised to burn in the first place!

The guys above was talking about the updated whitepaper, ofcourse i gave it a good read. Another few minutes of my life were wanted by it. And they call it a serious whitepaper? That load of crap?Huh

If people Will take a look at it you see its a total farce! Only things spoken of are shitty moon lambos
But no actual product or future product!
People If you wanna get ride of your money invest in this scam, or just buy something u could actualy use yourself.
They are already screwed man, & i won't pity any stupid buying their shit, people like this are leechers for stupids around the world, i won't be pitying anyone buying their fakes, that's how this universe is going on.

I got banned from their telegram + twitter + their medium too lol, how about that Wink

There doing anything to get free money. First price was 0.25 usd, second price after a rigged vote was 0.10 usd and since only 4.5 Eth “worth” on eltcoin got solded, they dumped the price to 0.01 usd. Who and what is the joke at This point? If you were a respected community you would never dropped your price for 25 to 1 cents, it makes me dad that People are not seeing This. But it makes me laugh at your scam attempt.
Why do you think they did that, loooool, that's so obvious, they think people are stupid enough & that they will be raising couple dozens of ETH (looooooooool) & then run away they are so fucking dumb.

They are amazed by how real ICO raise hundreds of thousands of dollars in couple days, they think they are selling the same as solid projects do lol.

This is the first time is see an ICO dropping his initial price offering from $.25 to $0.01, lol, this says it all.
Darealdeal

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:19:39 AM

They are already screwed man, & i won't pity any stupid buying their shit, people like this are leechers for stupids around the world, i won't be pitying anyone buying their fakes, that's how this universe is going on.

I got banned from their telegram + twitter + their medium too lol, how about that Wink

How about that 😉 another guy spreading FUD! Oh no wait FUD is telling lies, but were stating all facts! Facts these morons cant answer, because were right.

Atleast a few people are smart enough not too fall for these morons.

There aim is mainly to obtain free money, worst of it all is they lie about it.

Atleast the Guy from the useless ethereum token had the balls to admit it and said it. He made a Nice decent chunk of money with it. But he didnt scam anyone. These fucks are scamming.
R-One

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:41:53 AM

How about that 😉 another guy spreading FUD! Oh no wait FUD is telling lies, but were stating all facts! Facts these morons cant answer, because were right.

Atleast the Guy from the useless ethereum token had the balls to admit it and said it. He made a Nice decent chunk of money with it. But he didnt scam anyone. These fucks are scamming.

It's note a lie it"s just reality.
They kick you out of their telegram if you didn"t receive your token.
Hmmm.. Warning SCAM guys
Darealdeal

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:48:07 AM

Hmmm.. Warning SCAM guys

I got them 🤣

Now answer all my previous questions Because noone did before 🙌

The only response you guys can give is that i fud, that i am jealous, and such bla! None of the arguments are making any sense. You guys make a fool of yourself and look like the Jokes you are.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:05:04 AM

How about that  another guy spreading FUD! Oh no wait FUD is telling lies, but were stating all facts! Facts these morons cant answer, because were right.

Hmmm.. Warning SCAM guys

I got them

Now answer all my previous questions Because noone did before

The only response you guys can give is that i fud, that i am jealous, and such bla! None of the arguments are making any sense. You guys make a fool of yourself and look like the Jokes you are.

His bitches said the same thing to me in my thread exposing their shit.
I also got those worthless shittokens, but NO they'll keep telling you you're FUDding cos you didn't get the Air Drop muahahahahahah
SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:36:47 AM

If your interested to sell your ELTCOIN just send me a Message!
synan

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:51:47 PM

In my opinion those guys just try to make a hype on the token and dump it when it will hit market... Just take a look at how they promote the coin on their telegram, it's so funny, they sell dream but it's just wind.
I don't know how people can fall into their trap but anyway everobody does what he wants...

PS: I've got the token from the airdrop  Wink
midvoc

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:17:38 PM

Why make fun of coins? The airdrop cost nothing and you don't have to buy anything either.

Obviously be careful where you choose to invest but lets see what happens - I got the airdrop and I hope the price gets pumped right up Wink
darkimpulse (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:02:12 AM

In my opinion those guys just try to make a hype on the token and dump it when it will hit market... Just take a look at how they promote the coin on their telegram, it's so funny, they sell dream but it's just wind.
I don't know how people can fall into their trap but anyway everobody does what he wants...

PS: I've got the token from the airdrop  Wink

Don't understand why you are insisting we will be the ones dropping, and yet you are telling everyone you have the coin whilst shit talking the project, does that not mean you are going to dump? See people like you are part of the problem we are having to deal with right now. Dreams? We don't offer dreams. We have invested over 10k into drops and community based ventures alone and that's not even including funding that's going towards the app, market and exchange listings.

If you actually knew what you were talking about and looked into us more so than joining a telegram group and being inactive, you would know that it's worth hodling because we aren't a shitcoin pump n dump. I find the assumptions you make very rude and in poor taste. Especially because I know now you are one of the dumpers spreading FUD for no reason. Honestly, it's disgusting.

Moving on from this ignorant fudder, I would like to thank each and every one of you that have stood by the project, you are all very important to us, and your opinions (So long as it's not FUD) mean so much to us. We have been running many polls recently, regarding presale pricing etc and we really like that system. So when we have something that's too big of a decision for our Devs alone to handle rest assured your input will be the deciding factor.

Thank you to all of you who have stood by our amazing project and gotten it to where it is today. We could not have done this without all of you.
nymphelav

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:10:34 AM

I haven't received my coins from the airdrop (joined early when the project was launched) and when I asked about this in the telegram group I got kicked out. Good job devs, really nice moderators you have there. I also sent the OP a PM asking about this issue and never got a replay back.

So what's the deal dev? Isn't this about the community?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitKvi

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:25:36 AM

This coin has a good community we will see good results.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:30:05 AM

so much clash in here, maybe dev should escalate this project. Fast all task, and get it done,
Darealdeal

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:42:17 AM

Still all my question from my previous posts stay unanswerd.

Why? Because you cant answer them?

That’s probably Because your a bunch of scamming bastards.

You guys don’t have shit on me, Because you know i’m right.

Every sane person would see and will see it as a big red flag!

Once again! WATCH OUT FOR THIS SCAM!!!!!!!!

Ps: ofcourse they want the coin to be worth something because when that happens they will dump all the 17 million they have and maybe even more send to their boguss accounts!
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 04:49:35 AM

ive been waiting this token for the long time to be listed in exchange, im so excited to see the success of eltcoin

Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:08:35 AM

If your interested to sell your ELTCOIN just send me a Message!
i have 10.000 ELTC.
I want to sell it all 1 ETH. are you interested?

You must be a very ambitious individual. Do you even know how much the eltcoin is worth. Or you are just trying to scam an ignorant individual? I hope people who read here and are intending to buy do do they due diligence.
darkimpulse (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:56:52 PM

Nice scam coin!

Got kicked out of there telegram because i was asking stuff.

First of all they dont have a proper whitepaper.
Second most of airdrops went to fishy accounts, There are over 130 with more than 10k tokens.
Third they changed presale price from 0.25 usd to 0.10 usd after a fishy vote. Where the lowest amount you could pick was 0.10 usd. 50 of 2700 People voted 😂

Fourth they Would burn 10 mil tokens after presale (why after and not before?) now they have other plans for them.

The real whitepaper Will come after the presale they say 🤣🤣

Believe me If someone is so stupid to buy There tokens in presale, they will run from them project and split “profits”.

Think twice before these guys scam you!

I am tired of your broken English replies spreading nothing but meaningless FUD. I am going to answer your so called "questions" That you are so proud of right now.

1. We do have a proper whitepaper, it came out before the Pre-Sale even started Smiley
2. We have Bounty Hunters, Advertisers and the like all promoting us across various platforms for a payment in ELTCOIN. That is why many of the account have more than 10k (Also a lot of people have more than 10k now due to Pre-Sale Wink
3. We kept our Pre-Sale price close to our sleeves to prevent people like you doing exactly what you are doing now. The poll we ran saw few poll votes yes, but that is because the many people either didn't vote, or were not on to vote. Should we have run the poll longer? Yes perhaps, but the Pre-Sale was coming up quick and we still had much to do. The price was re-voted on again recently and we have over 200 people agree on it this time and actively talking to us about the price.
4. While it was originally planned for us to burn the 10m (As an anti-whale policy) We have actually found a much better, safer and more efficient way of using these tokens as an anti-whale mechanism that is being worked on as we speak.

And split "profits" ? Why are you even quoting that, makes no sense. Your FUD was poor from the get go, your questions answered all over our countless pins, whitepaper, twitter etc. But terrible fudders such as yourself think you can use your shit English to promote your own agendas. It is plane as day to us, the community and everyone else that reads your so called questions and replies that you are an uneducated, misinformed soul, we would have been happy to clear up all your "questions" on telegram, but you spread FUD there too which is more than likely the reason you were banned.

Consider your questions answered, and yourself schooled.

Now on a more uplifting and happy note, there are some amazing updates coming to the BCT thread with amazing graphics, app screenshots and some information and quotes directly from the Devs, you wont want to miss out on that guys. As always thanks to all of you that stayed true to the project and believed in us the same way we believe in you. If we were going to run out on the project, why are we stopping fud, putting in our own money and spending weeks on the project. ELTCOIN in here to stay, and here to develop, regardless of the haters. Love you all.
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:00:34 PM

want airdrop here: 0x1876d8bc60dec8b8e30d52498fad5b5552f2f57f

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
Darealdeal

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:02:57 PM

Nice scam coin!

Got kicked out of there telegram because i was asking stuff.

First of all they dont have a proper whitepaper.
Second most of airdrops went to fishy accounts, There are over 130 with more than 10k tokens.
Third they changed presale price from 0.25 usd to 0.10 usd after a fishy vote. Where the lowest amount you could pick was 0.10 usd. 50 of 2700 People voted 😂

Fourth they Would burn 10 mil tokens after presale (why after and not before?) now they have other plans for them.

The real whitepaper Will come after the presale they say 🤣🤣

Believe me If someone is so stupid to buy There tokens in presale, they will run from them project and split “profits”.

Think twice before these guys scam you!

I am tired of your broken English replies spreading nothing but meaningless FUD. I am going to answer your so called "questions" That you are so proud of right now.

1. We do have a proper whitepaper, it came out before the Pre-Sale even started Smiley
2. We have Bounty Hunters, Advertisers and the like all promoting us across various platforms for a payment in ELTCOIN. That is why many of the account have more than 10k (Also a lot of people have more than 10k now due to Pre-Sale Wink
3. We kept our Pre-Sale price close to our sleeves to prevent people like you doing exactly what you are doing now. The poll we ran saw few poll votes yes, but that is because the many people either didn't vote, or were not on to vote. Should we have run the poll longer? Yes perhaps, but the Pre-Sale was coming up quick and we still had much to do. The price was re-voted on again recently and we have over 200 people agree on it this time and actively talking to us about the price.
4. While it was originally planned for us to burn the 10m (As an anti-whale policy) We have actually found a much better, safer and more efficient way of using these tokens as an anti-whale mechanism that is being worked on as we speak.

And split "profits" ? Why are you even quoting that, makes no sense. Your FUD was poor from the get go, your questions answered all over our countless pins, whitepaper, twitter etc. But terrible fudders such as yourself think you can use your shit English to promote your own agendas. It is plane as day to us, the community and everyone else that reads your so called questions and replies that you are an uneducated, misinformed soul, we would have been happy to clear up all your "questions" on telegram, but you spread FUD there too which is more than likely the reason you were banned.

Consider your questions answered, and yourself schooled.

Now on a more uplifting and happy note, there are some amazing updates coming to the BCT thread with amazing graphics, app screenshots and some information and quotes directly from the Devs, you wont want to miss out on that guys. As always thanks to all of you that stayed true to the project and believed in us the same way we believe in you. If we were going to run out on the project, why are we stopping fud, putting in our own money and spending weeks on the project. ELTCOIN in here to stay, and here to develop, regardless of the haters. Love you all.

Whoa that took you a while to respond, the most funny part of it is you dont even answer all of the questions. Also trying to get People with more influence to post here on the topic. Yes i saw that in telegram 🤣

Fun part of this reply of you is also making fun of my english, read ur own story back and see were u misspeld too much for a native english speaker. That’s even worse than my english, and i’m not even a native speaker. Strong comeback 🙌🙌🙌

Btw still havent heard a good argument about ur sudden price change. What self-respected coin Would drop there price from 25 cents to 1 cent, that’s a joke!

Also your shitty presale changed terms like 10 times, another failure of your side.

About that whitepaper of your coin, it’s still a shit whitepaper with no relevant information.

But you are right your coin has a vision! To earn as much money as possible and buy you and your Scammer freinds a lambo 😂😂

Most people are not dumb enough to fall for your scam luckily.

Keep on scamming kiddo!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: