Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:23:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE  (Read 30205 times)
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2030
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:02:06 PM

Happy Festivus everyone!
joromo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:51:37 AM

Yes this is part of our roadmap. Allot Big news coming for the Abjcoin community!
Tell me please when will the latest decisions on the return of coins be made?

I am an active member of the community, honestly said that I buy coins and bought - now I have provided my logins from exchanges and all screenshots for verification.

I want to know the deadline when I will receive an answer about the return of my funds or explanation of why my money is not returning to me.

Again, I am an active member of the community, I think that the return of money to me should be a public proof of the fairness of the project.
Or vice versa - we will see!  Wink
I can publicly disclose all information about purchases on exchanges, information from the Telegram chat.

P.S.> I want to point out that SWAP is a public offer contract and consequently in the competence of law enforcement agencies and the judiciary.
Dear members of the community.
Have all your coins been returned to you?

You were offered to exchange 1000:1?
I believe that inequalities in the community are discrimination and racism!

I know that these conversations went before the exchange, then it was decided to return all coins 1: 1.

I put all my ABJcoins in https://abjcoin.org/wallet/ before swap, following the dev instructions. After swap all my coins gone " Swap Amount: ABJ 0.00000000. All my coins were stolen from https://abjcoin.org/wallet/ during hard fork. Who stole my ABJ coins?... hackers again?... or this time someone else? Dev please explaine who stole ABJcoins this time?
joromo

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:07:59 AM

Yes this is part of our roadmap. Allot Big news coming for the Abjcoin community!

I am an active member of the community, honestly said that I buy coins and bought - now I have provided my logins from exchanges and all screenshots for verification.

I want to know the deadline when I will receive an answer about the return of my funds or explanation of why my money is not returning to me.

Again, I am an active member of the community, I think that the return of money to me should be a public proof of the fairness of the project.
I can publicly disclose all information about purchases on exchanges, information from the Telegram chat.

P.S.> I want to point out that SWAP is a public offer contract and consequently in the competence of law enforcement agencies and the judiciary.

I know that these conversations went before the exchange, then it was decided to return all coins 1: 1.

I put all my ABJcoins in https://abjcoin.org/wallet/ before swap, following the dev instructions. After swap all my coins gone " Swap Amount: ABJ 0.00000000. All my coins were stolen from https://abjcoin.org/wallet/ during hard fork. Who stole my ABJ coins?... hackers again?... or this time someone else? Dev please explaine who stole ABJcoins this time?[/color]
MattRob

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:44:38 PM

I got my coins, I got 1 to 1. What i put in is what i got out.
joromo

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:55:11 PM

[/color

I LOST MY COINS, I LOST 100%. WHAT I PUT IN IS WHAT I LOST!!!
frankoo1

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:49:13 PM

Or vice versa - we will see!  Wink

You were lucky, but today they offered me 1000: 1, then 500: 1
Code:
Crypto Abjcoin, [24.12.17 10:27]
B3 developer said there offered their users 1000:1 for situation like this

Crypto Abjcoin, [24.12.17 10:27]
Therefore the Abjcoin team is deciding to offer 500:1 swap ratio for this situation

Crypto Abjcoin, [24.12.17 10:36]
But not a decision yet

Crypto Abjcoin, [24.12.17 11:57]
We will keep investigating till we get a decision

This can take as long as required

If you want a quick fix then you team can offer you some ratio with back 100% your old chain coin

Crypto Abjcoin, [24.12.17 11:58]
B3 did 1000:1 ratio

Crypto Abjcoin, [24.12.17 11:58]
We have done our best

Crypto Abjcoin, [24.12.17 12:00]
Yet I say this is not a decision yet, I only sent to you.

Crypto Abjcoin, [24.12.17 12:49]
If we keep verify with exchange about back and funds it could take over 2 months

I hope this is an honest project, but there is not much time left until Tuesday, and hope will disappear.

I have a lot of information documented and I plan to publicly show an honest project or not.

It sounds like blackmail - the developer blackmails you!

If you are an honest man, contact the police!

lol, what if he calls police and the case turns against him?
lets just be wise and choose the best
frankoo1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:45:26 AM

I understand you, I used to say that this project is very reliable and good.
I want good.
But if my money does not return to me, it's SCAM, and I have to admit it and warn other users in advance to stop this deception!

Of course, I'll go to the police on Tuesday.
I honestly bought at the exchange and provided all the evidence to the developer. I showed the trading history and my IP address!

In my wallet, all transactions were exclusively replenishments from the stock exchange.
I bought at an expensive price and bought for a small price.

On the history of the exchange can be seen - I sold coins of other projects and bought coins abj.

I will write to the police on Tuesday. On Tuesday, I publish screenshots from the stock exchange and my correspondence with the developer. What would you yourself see, that everything is very transparent, and I'm telling the truth.

Until Tuesday I wait for my coins to return to me. I warned the developer that I would publicly publish all the information. This will also be seen in the screenshots of my correspondence.

Nigerian police, do they know what crypto currency is?
is crypto legal tender in Nigeria? Questions you need to ask.
Even if police decides to listen to you, the dev might decide to return 100% your coin of the old chain which can be justifiable anywhere. The old chain coin will be irrelevant to you.
Swapping to the new chain is previlegde not a right. this can be proved anywhere.
so police is just a total waste of time. but you can still try.
 i sudgest you have patience witht the developer and sort things out since you are honest.
You might end up spending unnecessary huge amount of money which will turn to waste
joromo

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:26:48 AM

I understand you, I used to say that this project is very reliable and good.
I want good.
But if my money does not return to me, it's SCAM, and I have to admit it and warn other users in advance to stop this deception!

Of course, I'll go to the police on Tuesday.
I honestly bought at the exchange and provided all the evidence to the developer. I showed the trading history and my IP address!

In my wallet, all transactions were exclusively replenishments from the stock exchange.
I bought at an expensive price and bought for a small price.

On the history of the exchange can be seen - I sold coins of other projects and bought coins abj.

I will write to the police on Tuesday. On Tuesday, I publish screenshots from the stock exchange and my correspondence with the developer. What would you yourself see, that everything is very transparent, and I'm telling the truth.

Until Tuesday I wait for my coins to return to me. I warned the developer that I would publicly publish all the information. This will also be seen in the screenshots of my correspondence.

Nigerian police, do they know what crypto currency is?
is crypto legal tender in Nigeria? Questions you need to ask.
Even if police decides to listen to you, the dev might decide to return 100% your coin of the old chain which can be justifiable anywhere. The old chain coin will be irrelevant to you.
Swapping to the new chain is previlegde not a right. this can be proved anywhere.
so police is just a total waste of time. but you can still try.
 i sudgest you have patience witht the developer and sort things out since you are honest.
You might end up spending unnecessary huge amount of money which will turn to waste
[/color]

vovannovig2 is not alone. I am exactly at the same situation. I waiting for devs respond to resolve the problem.
frankoo1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:56:51 AM

Quote from: vovannovig2

@vovannovig thanks! We are waiting for your information.
I followed the project and I remember how you defended the project. If you even say that this is SCAM I'll hurry to sell my coins at any price.

Tell us please how are you?

Everything is bad, my money is still not returned to me.
Here is the answer:

Crypto Abjcoin, [24.12.17 19:16]
Only ico investor have legal right

Crypto Abjcoin, [24.12.17 19:16]
Swap is not a right or obligation. It is only a team option and choice

This means that the community for them does not mean anything. I'm shocked by this attitude! Beware!
I'll keep you posted.

Yes, they openly say that they do not understand the law.

I wanted to buy, but now I understand that only a fool can buy this coin!

Thank you VOVANNOVIG2!

lol, stop wasting your precious time.
just do the right thing if you are sincere.
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 12:06:02 PM

Dear Abjcoin community,
Compliments of the season, the Abjcoin team is ever committed to repositioning Abjcoin as the Africa cryptocurrency fostering trade and commerce from Africa to the Rest of the world. Hence, we truly regret the recent tides of events that has led to the slow pace in following our roadmap.  The team have been working round the clock to ensure that Abjcoin delivers all her promises. In view of this, we have decided to employ industry best practices to ensure that this problem is handled and our community members are back to the happy days of Abjcoin mooning.  We advise everyone whose Abjcoin is held back to kindly comply with all stated procedures as we have the interest of our investors at heart.  We want to assure you of our resolve to take Abjcoin to greater height. We ask all our community members to fully trust us to turn this odd around. Don’t forget to always support and say a word of prayer as we weather this storm.
The Abjcoin team members wishes everyone of you a happy holiday and a prosperous year ahead.
Abjcoin to the moon.

raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:07:26 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 03:12:19 PM by raimch89

HI
The Abjcoin team has critically investigated the issue involving your
account and your coins that was withheld, we want to categorically state
that the Abjcoin team is solely responsible for her ICO investors as this
is an open source project. We want to ensure that everyone who is affected
is happy but also at the same we want to punish those who were responsible
for the hack and protect the interest of our community. We have sent your
Kyc to the verification authorities an we are waiting reply and also from
the exchange .This process however seems long and we cannot tell when the
Kyc authorities will fully respond. To this end, we have asked all the
owners of coins within the suspected blocks whose validity cannot be
proven to accept the team’s final decision which is a ratio of 10:1.  For
ten of your old coins, we will give you one of the new coin. This was not
a light decision to reach but we are solely after the interest of our
investors. We however regret the inconvenience this might have caused you
and accept our final decision.
Yours sincerely
Team Abjcoin

you stole my coins bought on exchanges and i must admit that?
i can prove all my transactions and you threat me like a hacker?
hundred of us bought coins on exchanges and only few  were not swaped and i must admit that?
you can count on me to give all publicicity about this
DADIBLAND

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:10:50 PM

Dear Abjcoin community,
Compliments of the season, the Abjcoin team is ever committed to repositioning Abjcoin as the Africa cryptocurrency fostering trade and commerce from Africa to the Rest of the world. Hence, we truly regret the recent tides of events that has led to the slow pace in following our roadmap.  The team have been working round the clock to ensure that Abjcoin delivers all her promises. In view of this, we have decided to employ industry best practices to ensure that this problem is handled and our community members are back to the happy days of Abjcoin mooning.  We advise everyone whose Abjcoin is held back to kindly comply with all stated procedures as we have the interest of our investors at heart.  We want to assure you of our resolve to take Abjcoin to greater height. We ask all our community members to fully trust us to turn this odd around. Don’t forget to always support and say a word of prayer as we weather this storm.
The Abjcoin team members wishes everyone of you a happy holiday and a prosperous year ahead.
Abjcoin to the moon.

Lying to members

And you enjoy the money stolen from members

Selling a worthless coin is considered a theft
DADIBLAND

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:18:11 PM

Officially a scam

Those thieves must be arrested

And their imprisonment
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:35:27 PM

Officially a scam

Those thieves must be arrested

And their imprisonment
I'm sorry that I used to protect this project.
Alas, now I agree with you!
Bit Me

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:02:42 PM

Hi. I was not appart of the hack, I bought AbjCoin with my own money. It was the first coin I bought on CoinsMarkets. I had a great of confidence in this coin at that time. It was a new coin, had a great start, good community. I waited for a good price. And I bought it. After I bought it, unfortunally price was going down, and down. But I keep it, not dump it. I knew it was a good coin and price will go up again. There are still issues arround accounts and swapped coins and this are weakening the confidence in AbjCoin. But issues are being addressed. Little by little, things are returning to normal. Hold to your AbjCoins. It is a good investment. More trades are being made and price will go up, to the Moon Smiley . In fact, price being low, now is the time to buy some more Smiley . Merry Christmas everyone !
joromo

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:21:12 PM

Hi. I was not appart of the hack, I bought AbjCoin with my own money. It was the first coin I bought on CoinsMarkets. I had a great of confidence in this coin at that time. It was a new coin, had a great start, good community. I waited for a good price. And I bought it. After I bought it, unfortunally price was going down, and down. But I keep it, not dump it. I knew it was a good coin and price will go up again. There are still issues arround accounts and swapped coins and this are weakening the confidence in AbjCoin. But issues are being addressed. Little by little, things are returning to normal. Hold to your AbjCoins. It is a good investment. More trades are being made and price will go up, to the Moon Smiley . In fact, price being low, now is the time to buy some more Smiley . Merry Christmas everyone !

"  Hold to your AbjCoins. It is a good investment " Thank you for the advice my friend, but tell  me how to hold my ABJcoins when all my coins were stolen from http://HTTPS://WWW.ABJCOIN.ORG/WALLET/ during the hard fork. My balance is 0.000000 ABJcoins at the moment.
bitfreaky

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:27:14 PM

Yea, saids the 'newbie' with 0 post before this very post. Developer and friends registering new accounts to prop up this coin.

I'm still missing almost 400 coins after the swap. I p'med and and wrote on this page the number of coins missing yet the developer/admin is yet to respond.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2030
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:16:23 PM

Here's my 2 cents:

I bought some coin on CoinsMarkets, as it was the only marketplace available for it. After few weeks i saw there was a hack, and about million coins taken. Thus crashed the price from well over 1 USD to few cents.
Then the ABJ team decides to do a fork and a swap.
I got every coin i sent to swap back on the new blockchain.

So this leads me to conclude that:
a) swap was fair
b) i did lose money, but not because of ABJ, rather some pathetic idiot who decided stealing is ok
c) probably this idiot is now mad because he couldnt dump 90% of what he stole,and now is trying to ruin what's left by creating new accounts and calling this a scam

Pro Tip: Do your research on ABJ and the team behind it. They are well establishes in the local african media and blockchain conventions
leetrongway

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:36:25 PM

I am guiding mine seriously till we reach the moon soon. everyone should endeavour to have at least 100 of it.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:13:59 PM

Here's my 2 cents:

I bought some coin on CoinsMarkets, as it was the only marketplace available for it. After few weeks i saw there was a hack, and about million coins taken. Thus crashed the price from well over 1 USD to few cents.
Then the ABJ team decides to do a fork and a swap.
I got every coin i sent to swap back on the new blockchain.

So this leads me to conclude that:
a) swap was fair
b) i did lose money, but not because of ABJ, rather some pathetic idiot who decided stealing is ok
c) probably this idiot is now mad because he couldnt dump 90% of what he stole,and now is trying to ruin what's left by creating new accounts and calling this a scam

Pro Tip: Do your research on ABJ and the team behind it. They are well establishes in the local african media and blockchain conventions
Let the developer answer where to spend 9 parts that do not return to people!
Does he keep to himself? - Theft!
SCAM

The answer to your question is, of course, they leave money to themselves !!! THE THIEVES

If they offered to give 10:1 now and the remaining 9 parts after the check - it would be normal.
But now they have given up 1:1 words and say that we should thank them for 10: 1.
Very impudent crooks!

I'm beginning to think that there was no break-in, they made a dump themselves.

Or maybe you're tha hacker trying to ruin this?
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: