Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE  (Read 30205 times)
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:02:41 PM

how would a hard fork at 500:1 help...hackers would still get new coins too and could just dump on new chain too right? you just have to ride it out...who really cares about the price except for people who bought in at higher rates...they just have to hold until price eventually recovers...everyone can buy coins at cheap price and be happy and use them just as planned...right? maybe thats too simple but why screw everyone by doing a 500:1 split...doesnt that just f*** everyone over even harder...youre depleting my stake by 500 times...thats crazy...

If the community reach a consensus in this, we will go ahead with the fork. Hard fork is the only way forward if hacker don't want to sell over 500,000 Abj left with them. If we do not go for hard fork, then the hackers will keep spoiling project until all his coins is finish and this can take so long and restrict the project.

The hard fork is not a decision yet, but might be the only way left.

but why 500:1?

can't you freeze hackers account ?

500:1 will stop the hackers from controlling the community and fighting against the efforts of the team in moving the project forward.

You are stupid, more investors invest more BTC to buy ABJ. Now swap 500:1. And your project still hacked. Haha. If anyone invest 5BTC into ABj now only 0.01BTC. Good job. Dont try to get more money.

We have not swapped or fork yet. And we have put allot money to buy back coins but hackers are determined to spoil community . So fork might be the only option.

raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:07:14 PM

how would a hard fork at 500:1 help...hackers would still get new coins too and could just dump on new chain too right? you just have to ride it out...who really cares about the price except for people who bought in at higher rates...they just have to hold until price eventually recovers...everyone can buy coins at cheap price and be happy and use them just as planned...right? maybe thats too simple but why screw everyone by doing a 500:1 split...doesnt that just f*** everyone over even harder...youre depleting my stake by 500 times...thats crazy...

If the community reach a consensus in this, we will go ahead with the fork. Hard fork is the only way forward if hacker don't want to sell over 500,000 Abj left with them. If we do not go for hard fork, then the hackers will keep spoiling project until all his coins is finish and this can take so long and restrict the project.

500:1 will stop the hackers from controlling the community and fighting against the efforts of the team in moving the project forward.

You are stupid, more investors invest more BTC to buy ABJ. Now swap 500:1. And your project still hacked. Haha. If anyone invest 5BTC into ABj now only 0.01BTC. Good job. Dont try to get more money.

We have not swapped or fork yet. And we have put allot money to buy back coins but hackers are determined to spoil community . So fork might be the only option.

but if hackers have 10% of supply, after swap they have always 10% supply
luanptit

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:24:48 PM

Haha. stupid dev.

i will sale 400k Abj at 2BTC . You cannot do anything, more investors will be disappointed when they invest more money but now only have 1/500 Smiley)))
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:31:57 PM

No. that is why we will do 500/1.

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:33:58 PM

Haha. stupid dev.

i will sale 400k Abj at 2BTC . You cannot do anything, more investors will be disappointed when they invest more money but now only have 1/500 Smiley)))

Why do you want the community to die? if you are willing to sell then chat message so the team buy Up and save the community.  You want to hold down the community so project will not move forward by suppressing the market. The team is willing to buy it up and cancel fork if not then we have to fork.

luanptit

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:37:09 PM

Haha. stupid dev.

Why do you want the community to die? if you are willing to sell then chat message so the team buy Up and save the community.  You want to hold down the community so project will not move forward by suppressing the market. The team is willing to buy it up and cancel fork if not then we have to fork.

Your team can fork and your coin still hacked. Your team is not fair
DADIBLAND

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:47:37 PM

The purpose of the Abjcoin coin is to steal the  BTC

That's it

Now Dave wants to end the story with lies
kompi

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:51:43 PM

Invested a lot into abj and supported this project, it could be really interesting.
Come on don't say hack here hack there.
You did it. Nice fraud.
DADIBLAND

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:08:02 PM

The word hacking is used by fraudsters

To justify their theft

There is no breakthrough

These gang agreed between them and work on the story fabricated

Officially everything is over

Their accounts have been filled in the currency of the  btc
vovannovig

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:09:07 PM

Good afternoon.
I support the project and bought coins on the exchange.

Let's look at the statistics:
Volume (24h) $36 484 USD/$0.084598 USD = about 434 000
Even if we take into account that initially the price was higher.
A day on the exchanges turnover of more than 200,000 coins.

The withdrawal of 600,000 coins we can swallow in less than a week.

Personally, I believe that you can make a hard drive and block the addresses of hackers that you know.

Do not make an exchange for 500 to 1. I'm against it!
I invested my money, and now it turns out that I'm losing my money.

I consider it necessary to give the time for the project until the new year and before that time do not make any decisions!

If the developer has money, they should be invested in increasing the volume of trading, which means paying an additional fee - cryptopia.

With an increase in the amount of money in a week, we will forget about this unpleasant situation.

If the project appears on cryptopia.co.nz - Personally, I'm ready to buy at 0.5-1.5 BTC - it really helps, because I keep coins in my wallet!
vovannovig

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:12:18 PM

If the project appears on cryptopia.co.nz - Personally, I'm ready to buy at 0.5-1.5 BTC - it really helps, because I keep coins in my wallet!
Now you can count on it, if several investors buy coins and save them, the price will rise!

I'm ready to invest my money, but I want to go to the stock exchange -cryptopia
tahuti

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:13:43 PM

No. that is why we will do 500/1.

so i guess i am missing something...

the hackers will still get 500/1 on all their coins they still have....their ratio of coins will remain exactly the same as everyone elses....right?  if they have 10% now they will still have 10% after....just 500 times less but everyone else has 500 times less too so %ratio stays the same then they just keep dumping their 10% of the new coin fork right?

how am i wrong?
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:16:51 PM

Haha. stupid dev.

Your team can fork and your coin still hacked. Your team is not fair

WE HAVE CHATTED WITH YOU AND ASK TO PAY FOR ALL THE COINS BUT YOU HAVE REFUSED. SAYING EVEN IF WE FORK YOU WILL SPEND MONEY TO HACK AGAIN.  WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED OF YOU DONT WANT PAYMENT FOR THE COINS ?

luanptit

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:18:11 PM

Now you can count on it, if several investors buy coins and save them, the price will rise!

I'm ready to invest my money, but I want to go to the stock exchange -cryptopia

you can invest more and lose more. now you should wait.
frankoo1

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:19:23 PM

Good afternoon.

Personally, I believe that you can make a hard drive and block the addresses of hackers that you know.

I consider it necessary to give the time for the project until the new year and before that time do not make any decisions!

If the developer has money, they should be invested in increasing the volume of trading, which means paying an additional fee - cryptopia.

With an increase in the amount of money in a week, we will forget about this unpleasant situation.

Great idea...

Dev pls consider this idea. if trade volume increase, hackers wallet will surely be exhausted.
vovannovig

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:19:43 PM

so i guess i am missing something...

the hackers will still get 500/1 on all their coins they still have....their ratio of coins will remain exactly the same as everyone elses....right?  if they have 10% now they will still have 10% after....just 500 times less but everyone else has 500 times less too so %ratio stays the same then they just keep dumping their 10% of the new coin fork right?

how am i wrong?

You understand everything correctly.
I'm against 500:1

I think it is necessary to act honestly, as everyone does!
To increase the volume of trades, the price will grow as the project grows.

OUR WAY IS ONE - INCREASING THE VOLUMES OF TRADE!
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:21:05 PM

Good afternoon.

We cant do more exchange until this issue is solved. Think about it , increasing more while hacker dont want to sell.

vovannovig

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:22:18 PM

Good afternoon.

Great idea...

Dev pls consider this idea. if trade volume increase, hackers wallet will surely be exhausted.

I will buy cheap coins, the investor will buy cheap coins, the market needs time and everything will be fine.
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:22:57 PM

WE HAVE NOT MADE A DECISION YET TO FORK , AND FORK DECISION CANNOT JUST BE MADE IN WEEKS. WE ONLY BRING IT HERE TO COMMUNITY KNOW HOW WE ARE TRYING TO SAVE PROJECT FROM ATTACKERS AND YET THEY HAVE REFUSED.

vovannovig

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:23:41 PM

We cant do more exchange until this issue is solved. Think about it , increasing more while hacker dont want to sell.
Why can not you?

This is the market and the situation when someone has a lot of money and he sells them normal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: