Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:54:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitsumo.com - Buy Online With Bitcoins  (Read 26117 times)
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:03:10 PM

Can i also order from sites which don't ship to my country?

I don't think you can. But, if you can't you should look into a mail forwarder, they are cheap and work like a charm.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 06:14:26 PM

Is Bitsumo down? I need to order.

Wolf,
  No, Bitsumo is up. Orders are coming in and I just tested it as well Smiley.

Maybe you could flush you cache and try again?

Pablo.

Huh, it works now. By the way, your SSL cert is fucked, just so you know.

Wolf,
  Thank you, I will look into this ASAP.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 06:15:59 PM

Can i also order from sites which don't ship to my country?

Unfortunately no, but as Welsh suggests you can look into mail forwarders.

If you are ordering from the USA, you can PM me and I can help you set up a mail forwarding account with the service of your choice, they really aren´t that expensive.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:06:03 PM

So i decided to risk 5BTC even though this is pretty new and no trust so far.
Will update on the process.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 08:19:35 PM

No worries Smiley. I see your payment on the Blockchain, you will receive order ocnfirmation as soon as payment verifies to our account Smiley.

Im also looking into some solutions for that IP issue we ran into with your order Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:27:53 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2013, 08:51:23 PM by Welsh

Pablo seems a very nice bloke and very professional, I WOULD like for you to post if you ever received it. As he does claim it has been busy but not many people have posted here.
But, I have no doubts you will receive it.

The fees may be larger than bitspend. But, Bitspend doesn't normally complete the order within 24 hours.
bernard75
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 09:48:22 PM

Well, he said he would send me an order confirmation once the coins arrive.
Its been 1 hour since that and all that has happened is that the coins were withdrawn.  Shocked
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 09:54:22 PM

Its been 1 hour since that and all that has happened is that the coins were withdrawn.  Shocked

Hmm, could be a auto service. A lot of services have a automatic withdrawal. Hopefully everything is all right. Please keep us up to date.

They also don't give you the tracking number unless you ask (usually several times, might I add). I've used it like five times, and I'm very happy with it.

Thanks for you're review. I'll be using this service in the future if it continue to get positive reviews.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 10:23:03 PM

+

Hi Bernard Smiley,
  I just dropped you an email. I wasn´t able to place your order because the site will not allow me to enter a billing address that is not Germany. I didn´t notice this before because it is so rare.

The coins withdrawn you saw is part of how my payment processor works.

I am prepared to refund you in full right now, or you can use your credit to purchase from another store.

Just drop me an email with instructions and I will take care of you immediately.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
bernard75
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 10:28:13 PM

I replied to your email.

I wasn´t able to place your order because the site will not allow me to enter a billing address that is not Germany. I didn´t notice this before because it is so rare.

In my case most people know im from Germany. But you might want to think about privacy next time. Wink

fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 10:33:22 PM

I replied to your email.

I wasn´t able to place your order because the site will not allow me to enter a billing address that is not Germany. I didn´t notice this before because it is so rare.

In my case most people know im from Germany. But you might want to think about privacy next time. Wink

Bernard,
   I still haven´t gotten your email but I will keep an eye out for it.

About that second thing: -blush- I am really sorry. Its such a general thing I didn´t think twice about it. It wont happen again. Please rest assured we keep no identifying information on record and all other data we collect to fulfill your orders is promptly erased.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
bernard75
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 10:45:03 PM

I still haven´t gotten your email but I will keep an eye out for it.
That particular email provider is known for its unreliableness.
I sent a second email, lemme know if you dont receive them.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 10:54:42 PM

The only thing that Bitspend has a upper hand on is, they have staff and a support team. Maybe not a VERY responsive team but they still have one. Bitsumo, if it wants to become a competitor will need to hire a few staff in the future. I hope to see this service grow. It's starting to look promising. Maybe, a few mistakes, but that happens.

I believe their support is good at the moment. But, if this becomes popular 1/2 people aren't going to be enough.
bernard75
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 10:56:55 PM

tafuq?
<support@bitsumo.com>: connect to bitsumo.com[xx.xxx.xx.xxx]:25: Connection refused
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 10:59:14 PM

The only thing that Bitspend has a upper hand on is, they have staff and a support team. Maybe not a VERY responsive team but they still have one. Bitsumo, if it wants to become a competitor will need to hire a few staff in the future. I hope to see this service grow. It's starting to look promising. Maybe, a few mistakes, but that happens.

I believe their support is good at the moment. But, if this becomes popular 1/2 people aren't going to be enough.

Welsh,
  I´m glad you bring this up. Rest assured we will scale up as demand increases Smiley.

There will be some growing pains but we put customer service first.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:00:16 PM

Welsh,
  I´m glad you bring this up. Rest assured we will scale up as demand increases Smiley.

There will be some growing pains but we put customer service first.

Pablo.

That's is very good news. It's always nice to see a competitor rising and making Bitspend not a total monopoly (has it gets recommended a lot).

Hopefully, one day we will hear "Check out Bitsumo.com for all you're online shopping needs".
bernard75
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:03:45 PM

The only thing that Bitspend has a upper hand on is, they have staff and a support team. Maybe not a VERY responsive team but they still have one.
I dont know how its for Americans, but for Europeans its a pain in the ass.
Basically they will only let you order off Amazon or Ebay and sometimes not even that.
bernard75
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:16:50 PM

tafuq?
<support@bitsumo.com>: connect to bitsumo.com[xx.xxx.xx.xxx]:25: Connection refused
You might wanna check the server, the second mail from another server bounced back, too.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:26:28 PM

tafuq?
You might wanna check the server, the second mail from another server bounced back, too.

I will test this now to see if it works my end.

Current status:

Email: Online

Email appears to have gone through at the moment.
bernard75
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 12:17:50 AM

As expected there were the usual problems with shops in Europe, when using an American business.
My order didnt go thru, but i was fully refunded. Also support was top notch.

Good luck with your business, Pablo!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: