Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:56:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitsumo.com - Buy Online With Bitcoins  (Read 26117 times)
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 12:19:22 AM

We can now process orders that require local IP´s!

Just drop us a line: support@Bitsumo.com

Pablo.

Supported Countries:

Argentina
Australia
Austria
Bahamas
Belarus
Belgium
Brazil
Bulgaria
Canada
Czech Republic
Denmark
Egypt
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hong Kong
Hungary
Iceland   
India
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Russia
Singapore
South Africa
South Korea
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Taiwan
Turkey
Ukraine
United Kingdom
United States
Venezuela

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
ReCat

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 01:58:59 AM

It's not trading, it's facilitating a purchase.

BTC: 1recatirpHBjR9sxgabB3RDtM6TgntYUW
Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 04:15:46 PM

Well, it's been a busy couple of days!

We have nearly doubled our order volume in the past week or so. So a big thank you to all our customers Smiley. I have been getting enquiries from prospective buyers and I'm hoping some of you who have had good experiences will take the time to write a quick review. We would really appreciate anyone who takes the time Smiley.

Anyway, we are still processing same day, so now is the time to order.

If anyone needs anything, please just drop me an email: support@bitsumo.com

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:30:33 PM

We have nearly doubled our order volume in the past week or so. So a big thank you to all our customers Smiley. I have been getting enquiries from prospective buyers and I'm hoping some of you who have had good experiences will take the time to write a quick review. We would really appreciate anyone who takes the time Smiley.

Pablo.

Get you're reviews in people! I've still been waiting for more reviews. It seems a lot of people are using it for anonymous items and don't want to write a review. I guess this is what this service can be used for, and the Bitcoin community are very well known for remaining anonymous.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 05:05:23 PM

Pablo.

Get you're reviews in people! I've still been waiting for more reviews. It seems a lot of people are using it for anonymous items and don't want to write a review. I guess this is what this service can be used for, and the Bitcoin community are very well known for remaining anonymous.

Hi Smiley,
  Well that is half the issue, a good deal of our customer's want anonymity. Another good part of it is that we are appealing to a newer user base of Bitcoin users, I have been contacted by 4 or 5 customers who stated that they wish they could leave a review but are yet unable to post in the forum Smiley.

I am disappointed we haven't gotten more reviews but the orders keep coming so I guess the reviews will come in time Smiley.

We're still placing orders same day, so whatever anyone needs, please just let us know Smiley.

Pablo.
support@bitsumo.com

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
HECKLE 4 SHEKEL

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 09:11:46 PM

I did an ebay purchase through these guys last month. Great service, great response time. They're legit.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 05:10:43 PM

FEE's

Friends,

Our bank has recently made us aware of a new 3% service fee for orders placed at international web stores with a debit card. As such, we will be forced to levy an additional 2 USD plus 2.5% fee on all orders placed at web stores outside the United States of America.

We are as unhappy with this situation as we are sure most of you are but it is beyond our control. The current 2.5% plus 3 USD fee for international orders, accounting for the 3% being charged by our bank and considering our costs of moving money, left us at an almost negative return. Our choices were to levy the new fee or close the service to international orders.

No currently processing international orders will be affected and no U.S. based customers will be affected in any way. This new policy applies only to orders placed at web stores outside the United States.

We apologize again for this inconvenience, if anyone has any questions, please contact support@bitsumo.com

Sincerely,
  Pablo
www.bitsumo.com

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Julzeh2014

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:31:34 AM

Hi, i will write a review once i receive my item. I have already sent an e-mail to support@bitsumo.com as i am concerned about the delivery of my purchase.. it is a web layout so i am not sure how you will handle the purchase. e-mail was sent from kawaiikartel@gmail.com. Will note though that the bill was sent to me within one day as promised.

Thankyou and looking forward to hearing back from you.

Peace
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 02:28:17 PM

Hi, i will write a review once i receive my item. I have already sent an e-mail to support@bitsumo.com as i am concerned about the delivery of my purchase.. it is a web layout so i am not sure how you will handle the purchase. e-mail was sent from kawaiikartel@gmail.com. Will note though that the bill was sent to me within one day as promised.

Thankyou and looking forward to hearing back from you.

Peace

Hi Julzeh Smiley,

Catching up with orders right now, you should get order confirmation within the hour Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
ReCat

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 02:34:18 PM

I placed an order yesterday night and i"ve still gotten no email.

Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 02:43:49 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2013, 04:33:51 PM by bernard75

So true, ive been in the anonymity business for a while now and you are lucky to get a review or trust from 1 out of 10 persons.
Some people want to stay anonymous, but there are also those that are happy with the product and forget about the seller completely.
Anyway, i trust Bitsumo 100%.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 02:47:05 PM

I placed an order yesterday night and i"ve still gotten no email.

Hi Recat Smiley,
   Your email just went out. Apologies for the delay Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 02:39:21 PM

Announcement

I would like to let everyone know that although we have been consistently processing orders same day, we have gone ahead and increased our processing staff to make service even faster!

We are also adding a new guarantee:

If your order is not processed within 24 hours, and if we do not contact you within those same 24 hours with a valid reason why your order has not been processes (I.E. We need more information), your purchase will be made free of any fees!

If you are not yet a customer, give us a try, you have nothing to loose, and everything to gain Smiley.

Pablo.
support@bitsumo.com

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
ReCat

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 03:16:19 PM

Quick review.

I've used bitsumo to purchase a couple of computer parts. They always got the job done pretty quick, and they always provide me the tracking number. Items arrived too, of course. What more can I want? Tongue Very happy with their service.

(No, I don't get any discount or reward for writing this)

Wish you guys luck.

fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 03:51:07 PM

Still chugging along, same day order confirmation, nothing but positive reviews!

Give us a try, there's nothing to loose Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 05:40:52 PM

Our user base has grown by one third over the past week and our transaction volume by nearly 60%; and we have nothing but positive reviews!

Now is a great time to place an order Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Mashrock

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 07:29:04 AM

Just would like to Add, dealt with Pablo on two occasions over the past week.

had used Bitspend in the past but dew to their issues had to try Bitsumo and must say nothing but a positive experience!! very good communication he musn't sleep as i was receiving communication from him almost 24/7 while the orders were going thru. with a few issues from the stores side problems were sorted out very quick!

will defiantly use BitSumo again! if this current price rise goes far enough it will be sooner than later.

Thanks again! hopefully i'll be back soon.

fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 06:53:09 PM

I want to thank the customers who have taken the time to leave a review Smiley.

If you aren't a customer yet, now is a great time to buy; we are open 24/7 and processing all order same day, guaranteed or your money back!

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 06:29:57 PM

Just want to let everyone know that with the staff we added to our processing division orders are going faster than before! Usually within an hour or two of payment.

We still hold our guarantee: if we do not place your order within 24 hours, without a valid reason (such as your product is no longer available) we will contact you and either place your order fee free or return your money on the spot!

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions Smiley.

Pablo
Support@bitsumo.com

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 02:10:33 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2013, 12:32:42 PM by Fabrizio89

Just sent my first order with this service. Will leave a feedback as soon as I receive my item. Smiley

Edit: I received the confirmation for my order in a matter of minutes.

Edit, July 20: The order has been shipped and I have a tracking code waiting to be activated by the courier.  Smiley

Edit, July 23: The tracking code I received has been activated by the courier and the item will be here in a couple of days. For now, I'm satisfied. I am looking forward to do business with these guys again. Smiley

Edit, July 24: The item has arrived and everything went smoothly. I already placed another order with this service. Thanks again. +1 trust from me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: