Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitsumo.com - Buy Online With Bitcoins  (Read 26117 times)
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 03:55:24 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2013, 03:58:25 PM by fible1

The Bitsumo Equation:

1. Same day service and order confirmation.

+

2. Nothing but positive reviews.

=

3. Your source for one stop Bitcoin shopping!

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
SylTi

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 02:09:54 PM

I just received some bullion I ordered with bitsumo from France, and I can tell you is service is top notch.
He went out of his way to make sure everything would go smoothly and it took him a long time to go through all the regulations imposed by the french gov.

I will do business with him again without any second thoughts definetly AAA service.

fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 06:34:28 PM

Made yet another order with BitSumo, everything went smoothly.

We've had a great couple of weeks with nothing but positive reviews!

We value all the support the community has given us and want to thank everyone who took the time to leave a review. We hope new customers will be encouraged to try the new Bitsumo experience.

Whatever you need, we can get it for you same day, guaranteed.

If anyone has any questions, please drop me an email:

support@bitsumo.com

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 08:44:30 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2013, 04:49:46 PM by Fabrizio89

Another item arrived, and already sent another order so my new computer will be complete. Thanks guys. Smiley
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 12:14:44 PM

Another item arrived, and already sent another order so my new computer will be complete. Thanks guys. Smiley

We are back on track with same day orders!

Whatever you need, just drop us an email Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
AngryCatfish

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 12:16:04 AM

A new, very happy customer here. My item had 5+ different options, I left what I wanted in the notes and my item came exactly as I wanted it. Will be reusing this service!
ReCat

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 06:45:05 PM

Lol. Bitch please. That's what happens when a business has 0 competitors. Wink

BTC: 1recatirpHBjR9sxgabB3RDtM6TgntYUW
Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 07:54:22 PM

Just ordered again from Bitsumo, this guy must never sleep!

One thing I would like to gripe about is the fee. I ordered just some thermal paste, and the fee was half the price of the paste itself.  Undecided

Hey Smiley,
    It's an issue of volume. We normally use international cards and these cards have set fees plus a percentage when used outside of the country where they have been issued (Not the U.S.). When ordering very small items, like a few dollars worth, yes, the 3 USD fee can seem like a lot; but in the end it's the only way we can be a dollar ahead of break even. We are working to move our account over to a Bitcoin friendly bank and hopefully their cards won't have these fees.

Please don't think we are profiteering or taking advantage of the Bitspend fiasco, this is really a boutique business, we don't even run advertising; we are trying to scale up slowly and focus on customer service Smiley.

Please let me know if I may be of any service Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 02:16:48 PM

Announcement

Friends,
  I have an inconvenient announcement; our main credit card got cloned. No customer funds were jeopardized and under U.S. Law all stolen monies will be returned to us within 24 hours (about 800 USD). Unfortunately the bank shut down the card and it will take about 3 days for us to get a new one and be up and running again. We can receive orders in the meantime but we can not place them until about Saturday.

Also, two customer orders that had been placed were reversed by the bank and will have to be remade by us. Again all customer funds are safe and the two customers affected will be contacted by email shortly.

Just to be clear, we operate on a surplus and place orders as soon as they are received so there is more money in our accounts right now than we have liabilities and only those two customers are currently affected.

We will be up and running again hopefully by Saturday; I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience.

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to post on the thread or contact me directly.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
vrtrasura

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 06:41:32 PM

Greetings,

Used service for the first time, had an excellent experience.  I got my car parts in about a week (spent ~$330).  It might raise trust levels if more of users report our max $ spent.  I'm planning on using again as soon as Pablo says things are back up. 

Thanks Pablo!
ReCat

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 07:09:39 PM

I believe I have spent around $400~ with BitSumo.

Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 07:55:32 PM

Greetings,

Used service for the first time, had an excellent experience.  I got my car parts in about a week (spent ~$330).  It might raise trust levels if more of users report our max $ spent.  I'm planning on using again as soon as Pablo says things are back up. 

Thanks Pablo!

Hey,
  Thank you for the review! We'll be back up by Tuesday at the latest. We have the tracking number for our new card and it's already headed our way Smiley.

Thank you again for the trust, we'll be up and running early next week Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 07:14:23 PM

UPDATE

I just want to update everyone and let you know that I talked to Fedex Bolivia and they tell me the new card will be delivered by tonight EDT, which by Bolivian standards means no later than Monday. I have high hopes that we will get our card today and this issue will be resolved. I will keep everyone posted Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
ReCat

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 07:15:42 PM

I have a question.

Is it possible by any means for me to pay in BTC, and have you get a T-Mobile Account in the US and send me the SIM-CARD for that account, where I pay you the bill monthly in BTC and you pay the account?

fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 07:17:45 PM

I have a question.

Is it possible by any means for me to pay in BTC, and have you get a T-Mobile Account in the US and send me the SIM-CARD for that account, where I pay you the bill monthly in BTC and you pay the account?

Hey Recat Smiley,
    We generally don't do subscriptions. Email me the link to the service you want to do and I'll look into it.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
ReCat

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 07:19:28 PM

I do not have the money right now. I was just asking to know if it can be done in the future.

It's just a regular T-Mobile Cellphone plan. Since that is my favourite carrier in the US.

fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 07:21:49 PM

I do not have the money right now. I was just asking to know if it can be done in the future.

It's just a regular T-Mobile Cellphone plan. Since that is my favourite carrier in the US.

I'll have to look into it, I've never signed up for a prepay plan in the U.S. so I'm not sure what's involved. Most likely not because it's a subscription. I'll drop you an email if it's possible after I have looked into it; I would be very happy to make that work for you Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
ReCat

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 07:41:41 PM

Thanks. Feel free to post it here as to inform others of the option, be it available.

fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 11:29:43 PM

Announcement

Our new card has arrived!

We are catching up with back orders now, feel free to submit new orders, same day processing Smiley.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
vrtrasura

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 09:17:55 AM

Do you have a maximum limit for orders?

Thanks-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: