Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitsumo.com - Buy Online With Bitcoins  (Read 26117 times)
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 02:49:09 PM

Do you have a maximum limit for orders?

Thanks-

Hi Smiley,
  No we don't, our record so far for a single order is around 10k but if you plan on making a large order it may take us a few days to process it while money cycles through our accounts.

Please let me know if you have any questions Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tyler539

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:15:18 PM

Don't be hesitant to make business with Pablo (Bitsumo.com)!!!! I was hesitant about it being located out of the USA, but I'm glad I tried it out! The customer support I received was phenomenal (20 minutes later ON A SUNDAY, I got a response, and we resolved an issue with my order!), and after I submitted my order (ON A SUNDAY MORNING, AGAIN!!!!), it was completed within half an hour! I was very impressed! Even when Bitspend was up (where I used to take my business), they would only process orders Monday-Friday, and I wouldn't get tracking information either! I'm glad I took the chance ($75 in Bitcoins for an Amazon giftcard.) Fee's are great ($70 order + $4.50 in fees), and speed was awesome, again, especially on Sunday! WILL CERTAINLY buy from again, even if Bitspend comes back online, because of how satisfied I am! Smiley
ReCat

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 01:33:07 PM

I am glad BitSumo is located outside the US, otherwise they would have been taken down as well as with all other US based Bitcoin Businesses, because of the dumb "Money Laundering" laws.

BTC: 1recatirpHBjR9sxgabB3RDtM6TgntYUW
Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 01:51:58 PM

I am glad BitSumo is located outside the US, otherwise they would have been taken down as well as with all other US based Bitcoin Businesses, because of the dumb "Money Laundering" laws.

To be fair, although we are an offshore corporation, we bank through the U.S. and we pay U.S. taxes on U.S. sales, because it's the cheapest way to move money, we couldn't do business if we had to wire money to Bolivia all the time. I know there is some hesitance about this given the Bitspend fiasco, but I think that at this point, the most likely scenario with them is that they just took the money and ran and that the whole "The bank froze our money" thing was a scam. The U.S. has pretty tight financial protection laws for banking customers and I have a hard time believing that story. If it had been PayPal, yes, then it would be totally believable as they are not under banking laws, but I really don't believe it about a bank doing that in that way. If we look at other businesses who have had issues with banks, their accounts are closed, but the monies are always returned. In my opinion, Bitspend just ran for it.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 05:42:52 PM

Nice to see the business is still thriving. Always good support & always eager to help with any issues with orders. Great service.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 12:42:38 AM

Financial privacy should not be a crime.

To be fair, although we are an offshore corporation, we bank through the U.S. and we pay U.S. taxes on U.S. sales, because it's the cheapest way to move money, we couldn't do business if we had to wire money to Bolivia all the time. I know there is some hesitance about this given the Bitspend fiasco, but I think that at this point, the most likely scenario with them is that they just took the money and ran and that the whole "The bank froze our money" thing was a scam. The U.S. has pretty tight financial protection laws for banking customers and I have a hard time believing that story. If it had been PayPal, yes, then it would be totally believable as they are not under banking laws, but I really don't believe it about a bank doing that in that way. If we look at other businesses who have had issues with banks, their accounts are closed, but the monies are always returned. In my opinion, Bitspend just ran for it.

Pablo.

Although, how much would they really have in orders at any given time? Surely not enough to run with the money.

Um, I vehemently disagree. From our own experience and given Bitspends size, I estimate they had several hundred thousand in orders at all times. I'm guesstimating here but that seems perfectly reasonable to me from what I have seen. Now whether that is "run away with it money" for everyone, it certainly is not, but it sure is for most people.

I'll end my speculation on Bitspend here, we really don't have a corporate position regarding that issue and i have only been expressing my personal opinions on that subject here.

Smiley

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 03:33:48 PM

Announcement

Friends,
   Because of recent developments in the U.S., we will no longer be serving orders for gift cards of ANY amount. We will limit our sales to purchases of physical and digital items. We are happy to serve your orders for these items regardless of their complexity.

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
PinkBatman

Activity: 267

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 06:17:15 PM

I just want to note that this is a great service. I can always count on quick responses to my emails and get tracking numbers extremely quick. I'm impressed that all this can be done with so little fees.

Keep it up!
vrtrasura

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 11:00:49 PM

Just wanted to issue praise again.  I ordered something worth ~$1900 and received it in 4 days.  Pablo is very attentive and willing to do whatever it takes to make an order. I will use again, it's a lot easier than getting $ out of MtGox  Cheesy

Thanks Pablo!
Mooshire

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 05:09:21 PM

Used for the first time yesterday, great guy. Responded within 15 minutes to my order and it was all completed within 45. Incredible speed for this kind of thing.

fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 06:10:47 PM

Announcement

I have been debating whether posting about this on the main Bitsumo thread would be appropriate but I have come to the conclusion that the more participation we can gain from the community the better and that the best partners will be the people who know us best, our customers.

We are currently offering 25% real equity in Bitsumo in an effort to raise 15k USD to sustain our continued growth and constant inflow of new customers. When I originally acquired Bitsumo from the developer, I had no doubt that we could build a successful business around it, but it has taken me by surpirse, as well as others involved in the day to day operations of Bitsumo, how quickly our order volume and customer base has grown. During August alone our order volume increased by 225%. We have done this strictly by word of mouth and with 0 advertising.

We aim to recruit community investors who wish to become involved in the early days of what will likely be a cornerstone Bitcoin business in the years to come, the facilitation of Bitcoin commerce itself. As I just said, we are still in the early days, but Bitsumo growth has proven that a successful business can be quickly built through hard work, and a dedication to customer service.

We are working to raise funds through the following thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=281692.0; 100% of funds will go to fund Bitsumo operations and to begin advertising now that the Beta phase is coming to an end. If anyone wishes to learn more, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 02:13:56 AM

I would just like to let everyone know that we had a successful financing round which has raised our ability to process volume orders. We should be able to process orders up to 10,000 USD same day.

We want to thank our early customers for making Bitsumo possible and helping us to grow as quickly as we have.

We aim to keep offering you the same high service standards and fast processing you have come to expect for a long time to come.

Smiley

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
FinShaggy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 08:01:05 PM

Thank You!!
(for the info about Bitsumo, Bitspend was my last place)

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 08:24:25 PM

Thank You!!
(for the info about Bitsumo, Bitspend was my last place)

Whatever you need, please just let us know Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:24:23 PM

Here, have a free bump. Seems there hasn't been much reviewers reviewing Bitsumo recently.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 12:45:03 AM

Here, have a free bump. Seems there hasn't been much reviewers reviewing Bitsumo recently.

Hi Welsh,
   Heh, thank you. That's funny, I've neglected the thread a bit because business has just been crazy busy, not sure why more people aren't reviewing.

Anywho, thank you for the free bump Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
KenKaniff

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 07:27:06 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2013, 02:14:27 AM by KenKaniff

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 05:08:24 PM

You are going to be very busy over the Christmas period. You might want to get a friend to help you out with customer support, lol.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 05:31:49 PM

You are going to be very busy over the Christmas period. You might want to get a friend to help you out with customer support, lol.

No worries, we can scale staff to adapt in a very short time period Smiley.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
uhnonamiss

Activity: 457

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:41:06 AM

just sent my  order form in. waiting for my payment link Cheesy

sooo glad i won't have to use paypal Smiley  will be using in the future Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: