Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:47:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitsumo.com - Buy Online With Bitcoins  (Read 26117 times)
centrecores7

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 10:27:35 AM

I want to try this now and see how it goes
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ReCat

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 12:19:08 AM

Hi Smiley,
  This is a partial list of items we can NOT process; U.S. law is very stringent and we can not give the appearance of impropriety if we wish to stay in business, please use your common sense when placing orders:

1. Any sort of medication.
2. Narcotics and narcotics paraphernalia or related items.
3. Weapons, ammunition, or weapons parts or replacements

We very rarely refuse an order, maybe 1-3 a month, but we want to make it clear that these items are no-go.

I am here for whatever anyone needs or wants to discuss.

Pablo.

I guess chemicals used for chemistry stuff can't be ordered?

BTC: 1recatirpHBjR9sxgabB3RDtM6TgntYUW
Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 12:43:49 AM

Hi Smiley,
  This is a partial list of items we can NOT process; U.S. law is very stringent and we can not give the appearance of impropriety if we wish to stay in business, please use your common sense when placing orders:

1. Any sort of medication.
2. Narcotics and narcotics paraphernalia or related items.
3. Weapons, ammunition, or weapons parts or replacements

We very rarely refuse an order, maybe 1-3 a month, but we want to make it clear that these items are no-go.

I am here for whatever anyone needs or wants to discuss.

Pablo.

I guess chemicals used for chemistry stuff can't be ordered?

Hi Smiley,
  Correct, no chemicals.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
KenKaniff

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 04:37:40 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2013, 04:12:28 AM by KenKaniff

Fabrizio89

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:30:06 PM

Is it possible to make a single order with more than an item on the same shop? Should I proceed by adding the second item in the notes?
Thanks in advance.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 02:35:50 PM

Hey Pablo,

Wondering how business is going and if Bitsumo is still going strong?

Was planning on a few more orders if things aren't too busy at the moment!

Ken,
  Business is going great; shoot over whatever you need, we'll be happy to take care of it Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 02:37:06 PM

Is it possible to make a single order with more than an item on the same shop? Should I proceed by adding the second item in the notes?
Thanks in advance.

Hi Fabrizio,
     Please add each item URL on the form (not the notes field), you can order as many items as you want on one invoice.

Please let me know if you need anything at all Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:52:55 AM

Thanks in advance.

Hi Fabrizio,
     Please add each item URL on the form (not the notes field), you can order as many items as you want on one invoice.

Pablo.

Would the fee be higher then?

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 02:55:42 AM

Thanks in advance.

Hi Fabrizio,

Pablo.

Hey Smiley,
  No, same low fee. Please try to put spaces between your URL Links though so they are easier to read if you have a bunch of them.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
MakeBelieve

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 03:16:22 AM

Thanks in advance.

Hi Fabrizio,

Pablo.

Hey Smiley,
  No, same low fee. Please try to put spaces between your URL Links though so they are easier to read if you have a bunch of them.

Pablo.

That's neat. Thanks!

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
Mooshire

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 03:37:15 AM

I've used Pablo's service many times, always speedy and great support. This guy is good.

001sonkit

Activity: 784

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 03:31:54 PM

Hope fible got my order, hope i can get my stuff b4 the Bitcoin pops back to a "reasonable" price Smiley
Gotta order a Pebble watch

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 03:48:02 PM

Hope fible got my order, hope i can get my stuff b4 the Bitcoin pops back to a "reasonable" price Smiley
Gotta order a Pebble watch

Hey Smiley,
  Working through thee back log now; all new orders should be processed within 90 minutes, please let me know if you don't have your invoice by then Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
MakeBelieve

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 12:54:26 AM

How do you handle refunds?

fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 01:05:56 AM

If your order can not be placed within 24 hours we will issue a full refund via PayPal.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
MakeBelieve

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 01:21:30 PM

If your order can not be placed within 24 hours we will issue a full refund via PayPal.

Pablo.

What if the item which we have ordered arrives but there is damage? How would you deal with issues like that?

fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 10:05:48 PM

Pablo.

What if the item which we have ordered arrives but there is damage? How would you deal with issues like that?

We will help you do the refund to the best of our ability; frankly this has only happened twice so far.

We do expect you to take the lead however in approaching the store you purchased from, we will be happy to provide them with whatever documentation they need from us or give them a follow up call but since you know what is wrong better than we do, the onus is on you to take the initiative.

If the store offers to send you a new product before receiving the damaged part (very rare) we will need you to make a 100% refundable deposit for the full amount of the replacement product. We have already been scammed by people who got replacements but never sent the old one back Smiley.

Please let me know if you need anything at all.

Smiley

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 10:39:28 PM

This happened to me. I sent the item back and the seller refunded the amount to bitsumo, they told me they received the money and that they were ready to process another order for the same amount. They were really fast and kind.
ReCat

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 06:10:37 PM

Hi Pablo.

Have you considered buying BitMit?

Cheesy

BTC: 1recatirpHBjR9sxgabB3RDtM6TgntYUW
Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 02:50:36 AM

Hi Pablo.

Have you considered buying BitMit?

Cheesy

Hi ReCat Smiley,
   It's an interesting idea, but I'll look into it, thanks Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: