Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:06:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EBTC website down and twitter gone!!!  (Read 1566 times)
Braydean

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:03:11 AM

What well happen to the ebtc ?? Do i need to sell now before its gone or  hold and be patience ??
rain3798

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:11:22 AM

I also visited their website and it's true it was gone. Yes, It was a scam, after they got their money they will just left by not giving the free coins for those who joined.It was not a good practice.

seaqrioy

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:42:46 AM

Ebtc is a hoax, an elaborate hoax! This is one of the common means of defrauding victims of money. Ebtc's authors hold a large number of ebtc and manipulate the prices of ebtc on exchanges, and use various messaging channels to publish false information and deceive most investors from the trading market to buy the ebtc from the author's hands. I felt lucky because I didn't buy. Please note that ebtc has a small number of airdrops, with more than 70% of ebtc in the hands of ebtc writers, not ebtc.

btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:49:35 AM

Ebtc is a hoax, an elaborate hoax! This is one of the common means of defrauding victims of money. Ebtc's authors hold a large number of ebtc and manipulate the prices of ebtc on exchanges, and use various messaging channels to publish false information and deceive most investors from the trading market to buy the ebtc from the author's hands. I felt lucky because I didn't buy. Please note that ebtc has a small number of airdrops, with more than 70% of ebtc in the hands of ebtc writers, not ebtc.
The coin is a scam, I wouldn't be interested in something that has a scam labeled onto it if it doesn't have a purpose. The Ecryptobrand was a nice trend setter, too bad it died down.
moore100

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:50:50 AM

This is the reason why all the ICOs should be regulated at least by someone, so that they don't steal peoples money

ReyshElle

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:03:07 AM

That remember that Amber girl(newbie i think) from another thread. She was flamming the eBTC clamming it's a scam. The last time I saw, most people have disagreed and flamed her back. Turns out she was right after all.
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:09:23 AM

Was there ever a serious push behind eBTC?  White papers?  Proposed upgrades?  A road map?  I won't call it a scam, because scam is most overused word on BTC.  People say scam when what they really mean is "bad investement".  You have to build community.  You can just dump an airdrop overnight and expect anything more than a race to the exchanges.  There are a people who talk bad about Deep Onion on this board, but they are trying to use airdrops to build a serious community, over a period of 40 weeks.  If it doesn't work, it won't be for a lack of trying.
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:20:53 AM

yes that's if the project is not serious, ebtc is just a garbage coin,
not clear the future, just pull out all your money
ddc_dev1

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:41:14 AM

Is anybody still holding on this scam?
Shadowz

Activity: 826
Merit: 107

Rento || Global Sharing App

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:44:14 AM

I'm on the telegram channel and it looks like the website is down and the devs are nowhere to be seen. Anyone got more info lol?
damn, i hold my ebtc now gone and become shit coin?
another nonsense coin just say hello, pump and disappear
but im really hope its just a rumour cause i still have ebtc coins
if ebtc really gone im not gonna believe another coins with E like exxx coin anymore  Angry

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:04:31 AM

What else we can expect in this nonsense ebtc shitcoin I as told before the distribution of this coin has no value and I totally amaze how the community responded after value of each giveaways reach almost $1900 for 2457 ebtc that is a good amount of money for small earner like me but after some days price continue to crashed until now I wonder if it will still recover after the devs are vanished.   

vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:08:45 AM

this is the first time i realised that this "coin" even exist. sometimes it is really good to not see stuff like this.
shatoshi2017

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:14:21 AM

wow, I think this was a really big scam... A lot of people trusted the team and they just scammed all their followers... I hate those devs, they promising and then theyre dumping on their community..

Scammers are really stupid because they can be successful if they are really interested in developing this project. But what they want is just to rob the money of the investors as quickly as possible.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:17:56 AM

eFart - the next airdrop the are launching... be ready for it.

elzagold

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:21:39 AM

I want to know what they smoke to buy this coin  Grin
wrxbuzz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:56:28 AM

All eXXX coins are all scams, they created and dump the free tokens on etherdelta, how can you so naive to buy the worthless eXXX scams tokens??Obvious scam is so obvious.
MinerLeague

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:59:44 AM

eFart - the next airdrop the are launching... be ready for it.

i'm holding my breath
sandler425

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:06:04 AM

I'm on the telegram channel and it looks like the website is down and the devs are nowhere to be seen. Anyone got more info lol?

Why on earth would you invest in something called EBTC?
These people have added "e" to everything and recreated it, even eLTC3.  Makes no sense.  Yes they are gone and nobody will be refunded.  This could frankly have been spotted as a scam a mile away.

sandler425

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:07:31 AM

wow, I think this was a really big scam... A lot of people trusted the team and they just scammed all their followers... I hate those devs, they promising and then theyre dumping on their community..

Scammers are really stupid because they can be successful if they are really interested in developing this project. But what they want is just to rob the money of the investors as quickly as possible.

Has it occurred to you that making 500 of these such coins and watching people like you fall for every single one of them is easier than developing one coin til it grows to 500x its current value?

Slowhand26

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:46:28 AM

an overnight technology. What do you expect? That's why some need to learn lesson with this wanna be coin. Anyway, for those who invest their with these "e" hype. Just give them benefit of the doubt. lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: